QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I were to be put on that menu it'd take some getting used to. Looking it up, it looks good, but that's not what my appetite is used to in the morning

I've had breakfasts similar to that before because eggs, sausage and bacon are not uncommon for a breakfast here, but even though breakfasts I have trouble opening up my day with

it's probably because I grew up having cereal for breakfast so heartier meals are overwhelming for me (that and I guess that means I'm used to sweeter foods in the morning)

god is watching

WATCHING JUNGKOOK RIGHT

ME TOO

Bacon, eggs, sausages and toast is the foundation of the perfect breakfast. Fannying about with baked beans and tomato sauce? Now there's the classic English miscalculation.

english breakfast is pretty good, but usually too much

take out the beans and give me black pudding (which they occasionally do anyway) instead

i also usually hear it being referred to as a 'fry-up' rather than a full English/Scottish/Irish breakfast

they eat lunch stuff during breakfast, what

tbh don't you eat muffins for breakfast

that's a desert or snack

Edited by Tryhard

they eat lunch stuff during breakfast, what

Eet 's morgens als een koning, 's middags als een prins en 's avonds als een boer.

It's a Dutch saying that means eat a lot for breakfast, less for lunch and little for dinner. In Germany they still eat their hot meal for lunch, per example. Your perspective is really just an American perspective.

one would think people from brazil have brazilian perspectives

but hey you never know maybe he was raised by americans

I don't think that guy knew TE was Brazilian to be fair, lol.

Anyway, I actually had to look up English breakfast because I don't usually think of terms when I eat... but anyway there are way too many stuff for breakfast for me. I don't like eating a lot during breakfast... or lunch... or dinner. Not anymore anyway.

Edited by Heejung