QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~communism~

tbh don't you eat muffins for breakfast

that's a desert or snack

usually milk and bread here

while i'm not sure if i've ever actually eaten a muffin, i admit (simple) cake and cookies are common breakfast material for us

we don't usually have a lot of time to eat breakfast in a workday i guess, and eating heavily when you might need to run after public transportation right afterwards would be a plain recipe for disaster

Eet 's morgens als een koning, 's middags als een prins en 's avonds als een boer.

It's a Dutch saying that means eat a lot for breakfast, less for lunch and little for dinner. In Germany they still eat their hot meal for lunch, per example. Your perspective is really just an American perspective.

oh god different cultures have different perspectives, who would have thought Edited by TheEnd

Blood, ketchup, danger, left wing politics (outside the usa of course)

I do think it's the best looking color regardless of what i associate it with, though

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

I uh..... currently have no other association with red aside from red hair......... totally not inspired by my current theme nope

But tbh idk what I even normally associate red with, I feel like it might be constantly changing or something

I don't think that guy knew TE was Brazilian to be fair, lol.

I could tell that already =b

I was just adding on to mumu's post

From what I could tell, excellen was making a (for the most part) blind assumption and so I decided to tease him for it!