QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so easy to say that you would kill yourself instead of others, I wonder, how many of us would do that actually, if we were ever in that position...

that said I wish no one would ever have to go through this...

Edited by James Bond

if forced to I would try my best again and again and again to avoid having to do any of the above

this is never a question I like deciding, if I killed those I love that would be awful but I'd be the miserable one to have to live with that on my head, but if I killed myself I'd make those I love feel miserable but I won't have to be alive to deal with that, it almost feels like an easy way out of it for me

while I hate choosing "none" for a "choose between these" questions, this is a question I cannot have a definitive answer for other than "I refuse to budge, I'm going to do whatever is in my power to attempt to get around this situation"

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's so easy to say that you would kill yourself instead of others, I wonder, how many of us would do that actually, if we were ever in that position...

that said I wish no one would ever have to go through this...

Dude.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I can convince myself that the world would be a better place if I didn't exist if I eat certain things. So far, I've managed to logic my way out. That mindset is not something I'd wish on anyone. Now, perhaps it's idle speculation on your part, but please be aware that this is a public board, and there's no telling who else will read it. Thanks.

Dude.I can't speak for everyone else, but I can convince myself that the world would be a better place if I didn't exist if I eat certain things. So far, I've managed to logic my way out. That mindset is not something I'd wish on anyone. Now, perhaps it's idle speculation on your part, but please be aware that this is a public board, and there's no telling who else will read it. Thanks.

I respect this