QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hate" is a strong word but

Coffee flavoured food.

^probably that one for me

as somebody who likes coffee, I haven't been very impressed by coffee flavoured things

there's actually one that gives my..... intestines, I think? pain, so obviously that made me even more hesitant around coffee flavoured things >u> The pain was similar to the cramps I would get if I took a walk straight after drinking coffee, except this time the coffee flavoured thing gave me this pain when I hadn't been moving at all. Since there's a big time gap between both those events I don't remember if the pain or the pain location felt any different.

Also bacon leaves a strong aftertaste for me (I think I used to support that trend though~ not that I ever actually tried it) so I couldn't really have more than a few pieces of that at a time

Edited by Freohr Datia

a few nights ago i had a nightmare that i looked into the mirror and my tapered eyelids turned into parallel eyelids. i remember looking more closely over and over and crying because oh my god my eyelids

that was probably not the worst nightmare ive had but it's the first that comes to mind

I had a nightmare about a mother who was carving out the flesh on the thigh of her daughter and eating it. It was so gross and vivid like what the heck me.

I woke up shaking and extremely disturbed and since I'm very afraid of horror and gore I'll forever be confused as to why I dreamt that.

I had a guinea pig tied around my neck which I had to hide in my mouth, and when I spat it out it looked like a weird pink dolphin. Then some felon stepped on a magpie.

Dreams are fucked up.

There was one where i was apparently all alone in my house and something was constantly creaking downstairs and a light kept flickering and i swear something was chasing me up the stairs and god the sheer anxiety it gave me was terrifying

happy spanksgiving guys!

[spoiler=also I had a bad dream last night, it was really weird ]

I'm typing it now before I forget

fsr I was at my old shitty highschool and these kids were bothering me but then our teacher Hillary Clinton (wtf is she doing here) and she made us sing along to karaoke and if we didn't we failed

and I failed

there would prob be more to it if I wasn't woken up

here's a story about this prety bad nightmare that i had a few months ago

a (former) good friend of mine messaged me on skype and told me that he wanted to rape and kill me and disembody me and etc, he would find me because he had my phone number and address

i panicked and told him that i was dead so he couldn't do that. he agreed that i was dead and laughed

what the heck man?

QOTD 1065 - Favorite flavor of cup ramen?