QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

furries, like the actual things. it's uncanny

QOTD 1167 - What do you appreciate about sf user Nightmare? submitted by (If you don't mind, could you put this on his birthday aka March 10th thank you)

EVERYTHING

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGHTMARE, EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY

also, i think nightmare is the reason i've watched blade runner, which is a good movie

WOW OKAY NATEMARE

NATEMARE IS AMAZING AND QUITE LITERALLY THE KINDEST AND VIRTUOUS MAN I HAVE EVER MET WOW

LIKE I CANT BELIEVE THERE WAS EVER A TIME WHERE I WAS EVER AFRAID OF HIM BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW HE IS ONE OF THE VERY VERY VERY FEW PEOPLE I CAN SAY THAT IM NOT AFRAID OF

HE'S INCREDIBLY APPROACHABLE AND HE'S REALLY RELALY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD AT LISTENING WHICH I SUPERAPPRECIATE BECAUSE IM ALWAYS AFRAID THAT I TALK TOO MUCH

BUT NAH NATEMARE IS THE MOST PATIENT PERSON ON EARTH AND HES CHILL

ALSO HE MAKES FUNNY AND INTENSE TYPOS. IM PRETTY SURE EACH OF HIS MISSPELLINGS OF LMAO IS DIFFERENT WHICH IS ACTUALLY IMPRESSIVE

HE HAS A REALLY BAD SLEEP SCHEDULE WHICH I APPRECIATE BECAUSE I CAN TALK TO HIM

HE'S REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY TALL TOO WHOAAAAA

ALSO HE LISTENS TO KPOP WITH ME SOMETIMES AND AGAIN I SUPERAPPRECIATE THAT BECAUSE IM ALWAYS AFRAID OF KPOP TOO MUCH

HIS VOICE AND ACCENT ARE REALLY SWEET TOO!!! AND HES CUTE OCCASIONALLY

A LONG TIME AGO I JOKINGLY ASKED HIM TO LOCK HHH FOR ME TEMPORARILY AND THEN HE DID AND IT WAS FUNNY

OH YEAH AND HE'S ASSERTIVE AND STANDS UP FOR ME WHEN I CANT DO IT MYSELF WOW BLESS HIM

ONCE HE SANG "ILL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU" DURING A SKYPE CALL AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS HIS BACKUP SINGER AND IT WAS A GOOD TIME

WE ALSO AGREE A LOT WHICH IS COOL

HE'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES ME UPSET THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DONT KNOW HIM

Nightmare is super cool he was like my first friend on sf back when I was new and didn't explore much of the forums and with my limited view assumed all of the community was a bunch of weirdys, but then he came in like a beacon of light one day and commented on my profile about jojo and we talked for a while and i was like "wow this guy is.........super cool..........." and I was TOTES AWESTRUCK ever since

he also was the catalyst in me talking to Pride bc I'm a loser who doesn't know how to talk to people/doesn't know who is worth talking at first so I was like "da fuk is dis guy" but I saw that they were super friendly and because of my weirdass logic I was like "Nightmare likes this guy he must be ok" but I got to learn that he was cool too with my own eyes so it all worked out

HES SUPER NICE AND UNDERSTANDING??? I can talk to him about anything and hes always understanding and kind and is supportive of me so in return I always want stuff to work out ok for him and I support him too

hes probably the only person I know who can say dick jokes and be funny

hes super fashionable like wow??? im jealous i wish i could look as slick

hes an overall fun and chill kind of guy who can easily make a conversation great and memorable he is a true pal and I wish I wasn't scared to to talk to people =(

He is very approachable and respectful (and honestly one of the most respected people I've ever come to know, I've very rarely seen people who don't like him) and TOTALLY COOL. Speaking of cool he's got this odd mix of humility (imo sometimes even modesty) and confidence. That's probably one of the huge reasons he's really approachable (aside from his strong listening power and patience power). He's a pretty fun person in general! And DUDE HIS MEMORY. HOW.

On more personal appreciation notes, I appreciate that he eventually reached out to me at all so that we could even talk and get close after the forum was losing a lot of the initial people I became friends with and introduced me to the SF IRC. And also that him getting me into Monster Hunter ended up leading me to getting hooked up and engaged so like that's a supermegaappreciation.

And he's A PREHISTORIC T-REX who wouldn't want to have a t-rex buddy

(but at the same time he's still very human which is great)

So yeah life better treat/keep treating him well especially on his birthday!!!

WHERE THE HELL DO I START

Nightmare relaxes the heck outta me like ill go for weeks without saying anything to him and then ill get all nervous but he brings me right back like YOooooOoo and it's all good again rinse and repeat MAN NIGHTMARE IS HELLA COOL AND HE JUST UNDERSTANDS YA KNOW also lEMMe tell you about this bro HE KNOWS HIS FOOOOOOD AND I CAN APPRECIATE FOOD EVEN MORE WHEN TALKING TO HIM ABOUT IT IT IS ONE OF MY MANY DRWAMS TO GO TO A SUAHI BAR WITH HIM also nightmare has great advice and is very patience BUT CERTAINLY NOT A PUSHOVER

EASYGOING AND KIND AND HONESTLY EVERYONE NEEDS A NIGHTMARE IN THEIR LIFE HE'LL HAVE YOUR BACK unless youre being a poopie

YO NIGHT I HOPE U HAVE/ARE HAVING A GOOD ONE THIS YEAR WITH ZERO TO NO SICKNESS EVEN THO UR KINDA SICK ALL THE TIME BUT DW SO AM I UR NOT ALONE