QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

My English teacher let the class read All Quiet on the Western Front before the bell rang, and I fell asleep a couple pages in

I don't think it was the book that made me sleep though; I think I just went to bed too late the night before...

Generally, If am llaying in bed or in a comfy couch and the book is bleh or i am tired, i will start to doze off... doesn't happen too often though. Haven't fallen asleep on a desk so thats good.

Tried once, really didn't gel. Hated sticking out like a sore thumb as the shittest guy with no uniform with all these customs and shit to suddenly learn and instantly observe which nobody went to the effort of telling me, and then couldn't walk for the next two days, having to call in sick to work with a pretty embarrassing excuse.

im bitter

this was like three years ago

while I have the physical endurance for sure, I'm not sure if I'd have the mental endurance

I have a pretty strong lack of motivation and a really short attention span for most things and I feel like this might qualify as one of those things that I'd fall out of doing at some point

i'm a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo and 2nd degree in gumdo but as far as mastering goes, hell no

the more you do a sport the more you realize how hard it is to actually get where the masters are at

i thought i would, and i got pretty damn far, but i stopped when i was "too short" to test for the next belt and was held at the same rank for a year before i quit out of boredom

hilariously enough, two years ago today would have been the first time i would be able to test for the belt. i was ready to test about 8 years ago.