QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

If it bugs (heh) me, then I'll kill it.

Otherwise, I let it do its bug things, unless it's freaky like moths.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than flies, crane flies, wasps and mosquitoes that buzz really loudly, I don't really mind having bugs around me.
We have a lot of bees, hoverflies and bumblebees around here and they're seriously cute (especially bumblebees).

Even for bugs that I don't want around me, I prefer getting them back outside somehow over killing them.

Depends on a few things:

• Where it is: if it's a spider in the house, it will die.  My family hates spiders, so killing them usually falls to me.
  • How much it's bothering me or someone else: If it's a mosquito trying to eat me or a fly who keeps buzzing around my head, or some other annoying thing, I'll try to get rid of it.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

If they're midges/bluebottles/other flies, usually sure.

Otherwise no. Those spiders help with the flies, no way I'd do that, especially right now.

depends how close they are to me and whether im inside or outside

so i guess for the question of "all" bugs - no

Edited by Darros

Depends on where and what it is.

If I'm outside and I see a bug, no. If I see an ant hill cluttered with ants, I will rush inside to boil water and eliminate them immediately.

If I'm inside, I tend to ignore them, unless it's a stinkbug or something else comparatively large or annoying.

Do you kill all bugs on sight?

Of course not... For I have somebody else to undergo the task for me. I say, these insects are simply repugnant and I wish for them to be removed immediately before they infect my flowers, tea or pastries.

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why can't you kill it yourself? XD 

I simply wish not to subject myself to such ordeals. After all, I desire not to risk damaging my fragile form chasing an insect around my estate. I say, is it not ideal to order a more experienced individual to complete the task? Now I must confess, I have grown up rarely partaking in these common forms of tasks and as such, I am unfamiliar with the experience of chores throughout my life. In fact, I rarely brew my tea myself and prefer to bestow orders and instructions instead.

You may commence envying me at once.

14 minutes ago, Clarine said:

You may commence envying me at once.

You're giving yourself too much credit, my friend ;P

14 minutes ago, Clarine said:

After all, I desire not to risk damaging my fragile form chasing an insect around my estate.

You do realize it's essentially exercise right? How would you keep such a form if you don't work out all those sweet pastries? By lounging around all day or going out and doing something physically engaging? 

Don't you want to be fit!?!?!?!?!??

As for the question, my biggest friends are my fellow Strategists, and probably one other person, but I'm not sure how they'd feel about having their name mentioned heh

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You do realize it's essentially exercise right? How would you keep such a form if you don't work out all those sweet pastries? By lounging around all day or going out and doing something physically engaging? 

Don't you want to be fit!?!?!?!?!??

I must ask, why would one possibly wish for a form of exercise such a this? Regardless, I possess a superior metabolic rate and thus, I truly doubt my form shall be harmed from a few èclairs. Of course, I simply need not be deemed as athletically "fit" as I can express no interest regarding sports.

Who are your biggest friends in SF?

Such is simply @Johann as he is the only user I believe I truly conversed with fully. However, I cannot ascertain if such sentiments are mutual.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Regardless, I possess a superior metabolic rate and thus, I truly doubt my form shall be harmed from a few èclairs. Of course, I simply need not be deemed as athletically "fit" as I can express no interest regarding sports.

I have ZERO interest in sports and I still try to exercise and stuff. Being fit is good for your health in general!

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I must ask, why would one possibly wish for a form of exercise such as this?

Anything is exercise! Even dancing :P

Tonton. The majority of people in SF's Falcom Discord server are people I'd consider good friends, too.

EDIT: Kitty and Lettuce, as well.

Edited by DodgeDusk

Refa, Horace, Shin, Batter The Beast, PKL, Stardust, eclipse, Carmine Sword, Terrador, Ice, Shirley, Sophie, Xinny, Doofina, Elieson, Tsunami, ZM, Nightmare, Shezzy, SRC, Dusk and the rest of my SF Falcom Discord along with many of the people in Lord Ravens SF Smash server, and so many others. 

This place has given me so many wonderful friends.

Edited by Jedi

this is my favourite question but also my least favourite bc i don't want to leave people out =( emphasis on biggest friends for this question

in no particular order, natemare, koneko, pklucas531, sylveonzoroark, everyone who regularly posts in kpop thread. would do shoutouts but then i'd go on forever. love u guys