QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a particular number in mind, as long as the pace of the talking is easy enough to keep up with

I just don't want very tiny groups because then I'm relied on for making conversation, which is something I'm really really bad at

I'm one of those backwards introverts who prefers having a crowd to camouflage into. I feel more pressured in small groups of people (mostly one-on-one social situations). I guess really that kind of has nothing to do with introversion, then. It's more along the lines of social anxiety

actually the same goes for calls in discord (and, in the past, skype). I shy away from joining small group calls and am much more comfortable joining when there is a bigger group of people in the call

Edited by Freohr Datia

i hate large group chats, it's annoying especially when there is a chance there will be someone who kind of irritates you a bit... that's why i prefer smaller group chats because everyone will know each other better and that's the kind of thing that i like to be honest

The smaller the number, the more likely it is that I'm going to actually join in. Then again, I prefer blending into large groups as it takes away the pressure of having to chat. Idk I'm mixed about it.

1 minute ago, Integrity said:

54 allegedly since that's how big the skype party is

my answer was actually gonna be "@ike how many people are in skype party" so this is my actual answer

Small personal chats: 4. I have a few group chats that are just me and 3 IRL friends and the pacing is nice because we all know eachother well. I had a groupchat of 6 close high school friends but only 4 of us ever talked, but then it kind of expanded when we added like 4 more people and it's dead. Kind of sad, really.

But when it comes to like servers and stuff like that:

12 minutes ago, Integrity said:

54 allegedly since that's how big the skype party is

I mean the two other servers I actually participate in are bigger and smaller and they're both great chats that I have awesome friends in and enjoy, but the bigger one kind of keeps on going all the time and I sometimes feel like I'm missing conversation, and if I'm online at the wrong time in the smaller one it's kind of like shouting into the void. If that makes any sense.

4 or 5 people (including myself), i guess. More than that and i feel like i wouldn't talk much, less than that and i'd feel a bit too self conscious.

I'd take any size of group chat over a 1x1 conversation with someone i'm not comfortable with (i.e literally anyone i don't know + most people i know), though. They make me awkward.

Edited by Nobody

two ;)))))))))))))))))))))

QOTD 1279 - Any videogame series aside of Super Smash Bros or Project X Zone you wished that would include Fire Emblem characters? submitted by Anonymous

10 hours ago, Chen said:

two ;)))))))))))))))))))))

#club-penguin w/ you and shezzy but private?