QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. But, an inherently evil action or person can kill!

Murder is inherently evil, but killing is not.

Edited by Jiac

19 hours ago, In The Beginning said:

I kill roaches in cold blood. Am I evil?

Killing animals in cold blood is not inherently evil. Plus, you're stopping them from eating your food so it's self defense.

bin Suparman was quite awesome. Even better, the first name was Batman.

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:52 AM, NinjaMonkey said:

Mario is all about the gameplay, not the story or characters. :facepalm:

Oh, I didn't know Mario was all supposed to be gameplay with flat, one-dimensional characters! (sarcasm)

Explain to me why Super Mario Galaxy won the BAFTA Award. For that note, the creation staff decided to actually grow a brain, gave a slightly different twist to the standard "Bowser-kidnaps-Peach-omg-what-do-we-do" plot, give a more detailed story for Rosalina, in defiance to that stupid dinosaur who thinks that gameplay absolutely trumps over any storyline. If that stupid dinosaur didn't get stubborn with his mindset, then we would have had Rosalina and Peach's long lost relationship plot in Galaxy 2. That retard should resign for being out of touch. In fact, if he dies, the first thing I'm definitely going to play "Ding Dong, the (son of a) Bitch is Dead.", and I'd definitely like to dance on his grave, that's for sure.

Also, storyline or no storyline, it does not change the fact that Luigi is a sissy coward, and Peach is the worst female in Nintendo's history, for being a brainless blonde for being completely and inexplicably helpless against Bowser when it turns out she can defend just fine in Smash Melee. Or are you saying that I can't have my opinions, Comrade Stalin?

Edited by henrymidfields

No idea.

9 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Explain to me why Super Mario Galaxy won the BAFTA Award.

It won a BAFTA for "Best Game", not "Best Videogame Story".

then we would have had Rosalina and Peach's long lost relationship plot in Galaxy 2

I can tell you read too much into MatPat and his outlandish game theories.

9 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Peach is the worst female in Nintendo's history, for being a brainless blonde for being completely and inexplicably helpless against Bowser when it turns out she can defend just fine in Smash Melee.

The Super Smash Bros. series is not canon. Also, if you bothered to watch the intro of the games, it shows you that they are dolls/trophies coming to life, and not the actual characters themselves.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Handspiker, although I think the person would prefer me to not mention who they are.  Goes well with the first name, too!

7 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Oh, I didn't know Mario was all supposed to be gameplay with flat, one-dimensional characters! (sarcasm)

Explain to me why Super Mario Galaxy won the BAFTA Award. For that note, the creation staff decided to actually grow a brain, gave a slightly different twist to the standard "Bowser-kidnaps-Peach-omg-what-do-we-do" plot, give a more detailed story for Rosalina, in defiance to that stupid dinosaur who thinks that gameplay absolutely trumps over any storyline. If that stupid dinosaur didn't get stubborn with his mindset, then we would have had Rosalina and Peach's long lost relationship plot in Galaxy 2. That retard should resign for being out of touch. In fact, if he dies, the first thing I'm definitely going to play "Ding Dong, the (son of a) Bitch is Dead.", and I'd definitely like to dance on his grave, that's for sure.

Also, storyline or no storyline, it does not change the fact that Luigi is a sissy coward, and Peach is the worst female in Nintendo's history, for being a brainless blonde for being completely and inexplicably helpless against Bowser when it turns out she can defend just fine in Smash Melee. Or are you saying that I can't have my opinions, Comrade Stalin?

You have issues.