QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't eat bacon at all

But when you put it in that fried rice? 

OH

MY

GOSH

Do you people even understand the power behind the magnificence of the amazingness with the awesomeness through the ridiculousness that is Bacon Fried Rice? Do you understand? 

You eat it, and you know what happens? You die 

You straight up, die

What next?

Because of the capability of bacon fried rice, you are resurrected back into life so you can re-understand exactly why it tastes SO MOTHER FRICKING GREAT

I swear to it, bacon fried rice can change lives. Everything you think right now changes when you eat bacon fried rice. Legend has it, bacon fried rice is the reason why we have Ragnarok. And Ragnarok already does some pretty awesome things, but could you imagine the potential of Bacon Fried rice? COULD YOU?!?! No you can't, which is why you must eat it.

You may not like bacon, and you may not like rice (AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO DOESN'T LIKE RICE BUT THEY'RE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME), but together the bond of utter destruction and love that it brings to your taste buds is UNBELIEVABLE 

Your eyes will be opened when you eat it

You will realize things when you eat it

You will experience things when you eat it

Everything you comprehend must be re-understood when you eat it

You will question life itself when you eat it

So why is Bacon Fried Rice so good? YOU TELL ME!

26 minutes ago, Refa said:

I don't like bacon. =(

Neither do I, but I still understand the power!

24 minutes ago, Nobody said:

but I dislike bacon

Me too, but I recognize the magnificence!

6 minutes ago, coy said:

i don't like bacon either lmao

As do I, and yet I know this bond of union must not be ignored!

Edited by Arcanite

Apparently I forgot to hit post

1286: Day ones consist of: Crizix, Mewyeon, Sorin, Aquakat & Trisitei.

Honorable mention to @Arcanite for being one of few that gets all my references. plus the Wyvern Voting Gauntlet

1287: this is hard cause now I actually have to back track :/ if its something recent, then its prolly something @Rezzy posted somewhere, which while I don't remember which or where, her humour never fails to surprise me

3 hours ago, coy said:

alternatively,

Reveal hidden contents

3aa25e5159.png

This reminds me!

Spoiler

88ca2b1a89.png

1288: I've never had bacon rice before. *adds to list of foods to try*

I wonder who submitted thi-

Oh, nevermind, it says "submitted by Arcanite" (as if it wasn't already obvious enough).

I've never had it before, but I'd sure like to try it. I don't think there's any places nearby that have it though.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

*essay*

I have to say, this was a good read.

i like fried rice and i'm meh on bacon so i'd probably- 

actually i hate bacon bits so i'd probably dislike it

also I'm possibly amending my answer to the previous qotd, or at least posting an honorable mention

On 1/22/2014 at 0:47 AM, Refa said:

Man, that sounds pretty bastard Euklyd. What's the point of having people of the same alignment if they can't win together? :(

6 hours ago, Motendra said:

Honorable mention to @Arcanite for being one of few that gets all my references. plus the Wyvern Voting Gauntlet

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH BUDDY!

Thanks Motendawg ;P

6 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

I don't think there's any places nearby that have it though.

You cook it for yourself! At least, that's what I do!

Who in the world buys restaurant food still? Kids these days....

bacon is overrated. its good but people are obsessed with it and its not that good.

that said, ive never had bacon fried rice. ill have to give it a shot sometime soon

6 minutes ago, Darros said:

bacon is overrated. its good but people are obsessed with it and its not that good.

I agree. The thing I don't like is things that are bacon flavored that don't make sense

How the heck is Bacon flavored soda supposed to be good?

4 hours ago, Koneko said:

if it isn't vietnamese bacon on my fried rice, then bacon can gtfo of it

what's the difference with vietnamese bacon?

i'm indifferent whether there's bacon on my fried rice or not tbh.

4 hours ago, Jiac said:

what's the difference with vietnamese bacon?

spice mixture makes it different (and I think they use a different part of the pig but I'm not sure about that)

On 7/7/2017 at 5:40 PM, Nym said:

I applaud this treatement to annoying insects such as flies or mosquitos...

But what about ladybugs, Miss Clarine? Are they doomed to get the same fate if they accidently fly in your house, room or god forbid, your private chamber? 

How many times have I squa-- euh... removed their presence from my arm, shoulder or leg only to realize it was a ladybug. The sadness, you should see it on my face at that moment.

And what about butterflies? Since you have a garden, I'm pretty sure an adventurous butterfly could fly inside.

Oh my, I would never possess any reasons to harm such creatures! They are harmless and I must say, they are welcomed in my garden.

Why is bacon fried rice so FLIPPING good?

My, this question is rather brazen, is it not? I say, one could easily mistaken this as naught but a rhetorical question! Of course, my sentiments regarding meat such as bacon are true; such meals are simply dreadful and are terribly painful to chew with my delicate teeth. And of course, I find most of these meals to be unspeakably plain and unrefined.

On 7/7/2017 at 5:40 PM, Nym said:

I applaud this treatement to annoying insects such as flies or mosquitos...

But what about ladybugs, Miss Clarine? Are they doomed to get the same fate if they accidently fly in your house, room or god forbid, your private chamber? 

How many times have I squa-- euh... removed their presence from my arm, shoulder or leg only to realize it was a ladybug. The sadness, you should see it on my face at that moment.

And what about butterflies? Since you have a garden, I'm pretty sure an adventurous butterfly could fly inside.

Oh my, I would never possess any reasons to harm such creatures! They are harmless and I must say, they are welcomed in my garden.

Why is bacon fried rice so FLIPPING good?

My, this question is rather brazen, is it not? I say, one could easily mistaken this as naught but a rhetorical question! Of course, my sentiments regarding meat such as bacon are true; such meals are simply dreadful and are terribly painful to chew with my delicate teeth. And of course, I find most of these meals to be unspeakably plain and unrefined.

3 hours ago, Kokoro said:

it isn't.

Leave and never come back

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

I've never had it but it involves both bacon and fried rice, which are both things I enjoy.

Ah, a woman of culture!

We need more people like you!

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

And of course, I find most of these meals to be unspeakably plain and unrefined.

Your palate needs SERIOUS work

24 minutes ago, Hashuni Mei said:

i've never tried it

i probably would like it

Ah, I knew there were people with good sense on here! High five!

*raises robot arm for high five*

Spoiler

In before I'm left hanging