QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

Because he didn't sort out the complete mess that was the Roman legal system and organize it into a codification for the first time in the Empire's history, among other reasons.

Justinian I was better.

I expected you to say that, and will tell you that you need to pick a real Roman Emperor.

Why do you hate the constitutional law of the Roman Empire so much?

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he didn't sort out the complete mess that was the Roman legal system and organize it into a codification for the first time in the Empire's history, among other reasons.

Justinian I was better.

Why do you hate the constitutional law of the Roman Empire so much?

Hate is a strong word. I just like giving you a hard time for that.

I refuse to try that one Japanese mushroom that like inconsistently kills people.

There's a trend that people who die from eating this mushroom tend to have problems with something like their liver, kidneys or pancreas. Though, that's just what the chef who serves this mushroom notices. It's technically became outlawed for him to serve these mushrooms, but he serves it anyways to picky customers. Interestingly, people who try the mushroom and don't die actually really like it.

I don't wanna risk death from eating stuff.

I say this, but I would still try that one Korean living octopus dish (Sannakji I think). Even though it presents a huge choking hazard that people have died from.

Anything that is known to be very spicy or sour, anything that I happen to know is poisonous, or anything that I happen to know would kill me ^o^

With my tastebuds constantly changing, I'll still try stuff that looks unappealing to me because maybe my tastes have changed or maybe it tastes nothing like it looks! (though often my issue with food tends to be texture as well and that tends to feel the way it looks~! but not always!!!)

However, I can't say whether or not I'll try out bugs if I was offered though >u> I think the answer would most likely be no, I think I'd be way too squeamish about it