QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to have a problem with it actually (outside of jewelry) but after i started actively doing martial arts i learned to stop being affected real quick

Things I put on my neck are fine. Things other get near my neck is very annoying. I even get annoyed if someone gets something close but not too close to touch. They have to do it just enough that I know and it starts to tickle.

I'm ok as long as there's a safe word :)

Seriously though, I think it depends, but if it's sharp... No thanks!

Edited by Esme

my gold cornicello seemed like good luck

then I accidentally broke the chain by being a dumbass a long time ago, so maybe that explains my shitty luck (I'm prob going to fix it soon though)

I HAVE A SILVER NECKLACE WITH A MOON AND A GOLD NECKLACE WITH MANY MOONS AND A BLACK CHOKER WITH A MOON AND MOON EARRINGS BECAUSE I LOVE LUNA

if im goin somewhere i can bring a bag then i bring my monsta x albums. also obligatory lucky underwear

have a love crystal, a protection crystal (which was, in fact, consecrated by a witch as a farewell present) and a general-purpose luck crystal - never leave the house (for more than a quick walk) without one

I don't have one, actually!

everyone talks about their good luck charms and I'm like "awwww I want one :ccc" not quite because I'm convinced it'll give me luck but just because... it sounds fun to have?

Although I'm also afraid that if I got one I might be the type of person to become too reliant on it

BUT IT STILL SOUNDS FUN

Edited by Freohr Datia