QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a lot but uhh at the top of my head there is likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- having views that are harmful to any marginalized group
- people who don't respect boundaries or personal space
- people who blame their bad behavior on personal struggles and milk sympathy for it but are hostile to others with their own problems and accuse them of "faking it"
- people who will put you down constantly over anything
- people who constantly interrupt or try to silence you while you're talking
- people who spread negative rumors about someone in their social circle without interacting with that person themselves or looking into it first
- any kind of behavior that screams "creeper"
- people who only want you around/want to talk to you when its convenient for them(helping them out with various tasks or wanting to borrow money, that sort of thing)

Edited by Fleece

-People who swear way too much in order to look "cool"

Like every fucking single fucking word is fucking followed by a fucking swear word it fucking actually gets fucking annoying (some kid I know actually does this)

-People who like anime a little too much

Dont get me wrong I like watching chinese cartoons every now and then (especially Gundam), but some people just go overboard

I know this guy in my Algebra class who is extremely obnoxious and practically tells the whole class how much he loves anime and how he watches hentai and stuff and how X anime is really sad and you should watch it and SAO and Black Butler are the BEST EVAR and blah blah blah blah blah

No one cares just do your classwork and shut up kek

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Listed as "Night Forest" for me.  But you were also the guy who posted the green flag, so :P:

Midnight Forest is Makaze's special EXTRA COOL CUSTOM THEME, because Night Forest just wasn't cutting it for him.

PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO AGREE WITH U ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

like they'll say something, you'll say nah I don't think so, and they immediately agree with what u said pretending they never disagreed ??? i noticed thats for rly low confidence people but i hate it so much and it usually means ur not gonna have a good time

Throughout my experiences in life, I have managed to compile a list of traits that are alarming.

- People who ask if anyone else wants the last of a communal snack/meal such as pizza. They don't really care if people want it, they want it for themselves, the greedy punks.
- People who put soap on their dry hands, then rinse. You wouldn't put shampoo in your hair before it's wet!
- People who start phrases with "I'm not racist but...", everyone knows that's what tax evaders say!
- Horace.
- People who give a passive aggressive question as a response to something you ask them. "Maybe I didn't feel like chicken tonight?" Fool, everyone feels like chicken tonight.
- People who justify their admiration of a niche series by claiming that it's just not mainstream. If your interest was that good it would be mainstream!
- People who put their socks on before their trousers, I swear there's something wrong with them.
- Horace.

Edited by Shin

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

I should add "people who don't use Night Forest" on that list. :P:

Oh

I don't really go out of my way for specifics, but a red flag I look out for is if what they're about just doesn't sit well with me.

2 minutes ago, fuccboi said:

Oh no :(: people who actually talk to other people :(: and are sociable :(: and strike up conversations :(: NORMIES STAY AWAY :angry:

I find extroverts cancerous

6. People who unironically speak in acronyms

7. People who unironically like the cancerous music on the radio

8. Those who don't keep up with pop culture

9. People who only associate Pokemon with the first Generation and/or Pikachu

10 People who think Jojo is an anime

11. People who mix up anime with cartoons and manga with comics/visual novels