QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

ao no kiseki

they really went overboard with those nerfs, it bothered me the entire time :(

You'll have to tell me about it, if AO & Zero get localized.

Hmmm.... Bad at picking favourites, so might as well do a list:

Spoiler

Pokemon: Main series? My least favourite region is Hoenn, so that might have been it, but I actually think X/Y is on the bottom for me right now. A region which really suffers from its linearity, pretty much nothing going on in the post-game worth mentioning, a surprisingly small roster of new mons, Mega Evolution mostly just being +100 BST and not making new interesting alternate forms with it for the most part and Team Flare..... Oh my word Team Flare. As for side games, of the few I've touched I think Ranger.

FF: FF2. Screw it, at least 13 had Sazh, 8 has a bizzare and interesting system in Junctioning (grindy as it is) and 12 has..... Hmm, I know I strongly dislike it, but I do sense some competence in it. 2? Just.... FF2 man.

FE: FE1. Holy crap, not even 2 maps and early instalment weirdness strikes. Aside from not liking a game because it was made before you, FE3 is a game that people love.... but from the perspective of having other ways to play it now the only thing it has over NMotE is not having Kris. 

Ratchet & Clank: Who am I kidding, Size Matters is the obvious pick here. Even if it's entirely out of canon and developed by a different studio. 

LoZ: I think I'd be expected to pick Phantom Hourglass, and much as LttP (another game that came out before me.... In America at least) frustrates me, I'm not sure I could pick it in good faith. Can I just count not being able to play TriForce Heroes and leave it at that?

GTA: ...3. I know, I'm that guy, but I didn't get enough time in LCS/VCS to make a call there.

Tony Hawk: Of what I've played, I'm not sure, it's been a while. Overall, 5 in a heartbeat.