QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably moving to Prague. It opened up my perspective so much, made me a smarter and better person, and gave me so many of the opportunities I have today; I would never even think of going to university in the UK if I still lived in the US.

the most positive life changing event at least for me was joining the journalism & communications program at my school

it was a rough start but it did help me grow and change for the better to be who I am today

Having kids, getting married honestly didn't change all that much, but being responsible for other human beings changed a lot

The ending of Hogfather- either way.

If you want to count the "denoument" then Death knocking the arbiter's down the cliff is glorious, and his speech to Susan after the Hogfather leaves is the best in the film. 

If you just want to count the scene in the living room, seeing Teatime, whose viciousness is inspired by cruel childlike qualities getting "betrayed" by actual children is very cathartic and Death's last conversation with Susan is still funny because of how he misunderstands how Christmas cards work.

If this thread is just about closing credits and not the actual endings to movies/tv series, then I'd just go with the Twilight Zone. Going back to the Rod Serling's narration is always very unsettling.

Nope.

And for the best ending sequence question, I have to pick DR1 and 2's because:

Spoiler

"OUR SPEECH ABOUT HOPE WILL GET YOU EXECUTED THOT!"