Serenes Brain Teasers, DAY 14

There are clearly no pictures of men with wooden legs in Okmulgee, Oklahoma to take. If someone took a picture of a man with a wooden leg and brought it to Okmulgee, then someone could theoretically take it.

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambiguous grammar, dangling participle or whatever you call it. Are you taking the picture with a wooden leg, or does the man you are photographing have a wooden leg?

Just today I'll answer yesterdays here it here

you can't take a picture of anything without a camera

HcrK3.jpg

DAY 5

Integrity and Specta waged a bet on who could stay underwater the longest without the aid of any breathing apparatus. Specta jumped in the pool and managed to stay under for one minute. Integrity knew he could never beat Specta's time using her method, but Integrity won by staying under for two minutes using an old trick.

What did Integrity do?

remember to keep your answers in spoilers

Edited by Captain Karnage

he's probably a filthy liar (well I mean...) and said under two minutes, which could still technically count for under a minute or under thirty seconds even. point is it could still count for shorter than the time she claimed but to her it probably wouldn't sound that way

the only thing I wonder is how he made it so that she wasn't monitoring him

unless I didn't answer right \o/

Integrity and Specta waged a bet on who could stay underwater the longest without the aid of any breathing apparatus. Specta jumped in the pool and managed to stay under for one minute. Integrity knew he could never beat Specta's time using her method, but Integrity won by staying under for two minutes using an old trick.

What did Integrity do?

Integrity built a tunnel under the water and chilled beneath it for as long as he wanted.

Alternately, Integrity froze the water into ice cubes, and buried himself in them, technically staying under water.

Alternately... etc. etc.

DAY 6

Chen and Elieson are exploring in some random cave, and while exploring in the cave Chen discovers a frozen body in a block of ice that can be seen through clearly. Elieson knows that the person frozen in the block of ice is undeniably Adam form the Bible story Adam & Eve. How does Elieson know that the body in question is Adam?

Edited by Captain Karnage

The person in the ice was male, and had no navel, because he had never born. This doesn't really hold up from a theological perspective though

Edited by Moira

Clear answer: I'm god, and finally the story is being told

Unclear answer: The "Adam" is just a toy or something, encased in the block of ice, that belongs in a Bible Game sort of toy set. It's not identified that "Adam" is or was a living being

Edited by Elieson

Well in comparison to Adam and Eve, human beings in the process of being born have placenta (that sack that gives you nutrients from your mother) which causes the belly button to be a thing. But if Adam was created with no mother then he must have no belly button since he didn't need a nutrient sack thing in the first place with. Though I have no clue about genitals so B: Wouldn't have solved it without Elie himself thanks friend