Don't forget to say Happy Father's Day to your Dad, if you have one!

Elieson

I know I'd appreciate it! Tyler's spending the weekend at my place for the first time in 4 months...I'm ecstatic and things are going really well! I hope anyone who's able to celebrate with their father or father-figure can make today a good one!

Happy Father's Day to you, obligatory parent of SF, from a fellow, superfluous parent of SF. Any big plans or just taking it easy? Do you have one kid, or two? I thought I heard you mention two at some point, but I may have been misrembering.

I'll be celebrating with my better half tomorrow for sure. I'm proud to have reached S rank, averaged our growth rates, and produced new units together.

I actually saw my Dad today and wished him an early Happy Father's day.

Edited by Rezzy

Happy Father's Day to you, obligatory parent of SF, from a fellow, superfluous parent of SF. Any big plans or just taking it easy? Do you have one kid, or two? I thought I heard you mention two at some point, but I may have been misrembering.

I'll be celebrating with my better half tomorrow for sure. I'm proud have averaged our growth rates and produced new units together.

I actually saw my Dad today and wished him an early Happy Father's day.

I've got two (Tyler -14, and Alexis -6). We might do Bowling and a bit more tomorrow, but I don't know since it'll be like 99 degrees tmrw!

Also, you and your littles and cohabitantspousalunit have a blast tmrw~

I've got two (Tyler -14, and Alexis -6). We might do Bowling and a bit more tomorrow, but I don't know since it'll be like 99 degrees tmrw!

Also, you and your littles and cohabitantspousalunit have a blast tmrw~

Yeah, it's usually pretty hot this time of year, at least in the Midwest. I used to go bowling weekly with my Dad, Sister, Grandpa, as well as an Uncle or two and some cousins. It kind of fell apart after I went off to college, unfortunately.

I'm married, I just like saying better half. Husband just sounds odd to say for some reason. Like I never say "Father" I just call him "Dad".

My oldest will be 2 in July, and the next one is due in November.

Happy Fathers day hope you have a good time with your kids. I gave my dad a Sgt. Rock comic (that was his nick name when he was in high school) and I am going to make him a cheese cake once he finishes his pizza.