Pokemon GO is OUT!

Alex95

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently waiting for the software update for it to stop being a little bitch. I do hope there are Pokemon in Prague at all.

EDIT: NVM, about to get it on my iPad, lets see how Prague is for Pokemon.

Edited by blah the Prussian

I fucking love the Pokemon Company for putting Pokemon and Gyms in Prague. This game has exceeded my expectations. I always thought the Pokewalker was a criminally overlooked element of HGSS, and this is to some extent a similar concept.

Some of my friends have Pokemon GO, and one of our other friends is apparently a Pidgey magnet.

I played it for a bit, but it's buggy as heck. I have to exit out of the application more than I want to due to the game crashing. =/

It has been working a bit better today, but I hope they fix some of these rather glaring issues.

Yeah, servers are having some issues. I guess they weren't prepared for the amount of people in the Americas that would be playing it.

My friend has it and it was working fine-ish day 1. But then the servers started crashing so she was having some problems.

Unfortunately the server keeps having issues and what sucks for me is that no Pokemon even show up where I live. I live in the country out in the areas where wild Pokemon should live. But I have to go on a road or to town to be able to actually catch a Pokemon. The game still has lots of improvements to make.

Hm, it looks too big for my small phone data, with all those 3D models...Anyways, I might try it out later.

Download the resources on wifi by starting it up for the first time there.

It doesn't take much data afterwards.

Less than 5 MB a day on hunts.

Less than 725kb on a day I had work.

So since I can't catch any Pokemon at my house I decided to go on the road and try and catch some Pokemon but it seems that they don't appear there either. Ig I can only go to a town to catch a Pokemon, which is pretty upsetting.

So since I can't catch any Pokemon at my house I decided to go on the road and try and catch some Pokemon but it seems that they don't appear there either. Ig I can only go to a town to catch a Pokemon, which is pretty upsetting.

Look in your bathroom

My neighborhood is similar; spawn rates are quite low. Not abysmally so, but quite low. My advice would be to head for grassy areas, then check the nearby Pokemon to see what you're close to.

I'm interpreting my immediate area's barrenness as an excuse to foray solid distances out in search of Pokemon, but to each his own