What is your opinion on Reddit?

IceBrand

reddit beat up me family

its okay, lotta neckbeards, gotta be careful on some subreddits (/r/worldnews, /r/athiesm, /R/THEREDPILL)

its like every website ever - it has its bad parts

It's a case-by-case basis thing.

What I do like is that making an account on Reddit gives you access to every single subreddit, so you don't need to waste your time signing up for a bazillion different sites you may only use once, like you do with, uh, most every website and service...

I personally think Reddit gets a lot more hate than it deserves due to its loud-voiced negative communities. :/

I personally think Reddit gets a lot more hate than it deserves due to its loud-voiced negative communities. :/

this is the case for every website to exist tbh

I just joined a few weeks ago.

My subreddits and my opinions:

-Cave Story: uh, haven't used this one much yet.

-Etrian Odyssey: seems good. I'm mostly gonna pay attention to it when I get EO5.

-La Mulana 1: haven't paid much attention but I felt like joining.

-La Mulana 2: I'll keep tabs and see if this game ever happens.

-Malazan: the best one I've used. Decent discussion.

And I just joined Monster Hunter and Gene Wolfe subreddits.

I checked out CJ Cherryh and Zero Escape. I don't really feel like keeping tabs on Zero Escape, and the CJ Cherryh one is dead.

Use it for its great parts - a niche for nearly anything you can think of. I stick to the very small communities, and it's been okay so far. Just be warned that your post history is forever, and anyone can see it (so don't post in a subreddit specifically for your hometown if you don't want the guys in another subreddit to know everything about you). Use AskReddit for major breaking news (I'm dead serious about this). Formatting takes a bit of time to get used to.

The default subreddits are cancer, everything else is hit or miss. I enjoy some of the more niche communities I'm on, I get annoyed at the repetitive nature of the larger ones.

The default subreddits are cancer, everything else is hit or miss. I enjoy some of the more niche communities I'm on, I get annoyed at the repetitive nature of the larger ones.

oh yeah thats a big thing

also avoid /r/gaming like the plague, can't remember if its a default or not

askreddit is okay though

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, July 20, 2016 - Hey, guess what, there's a line, and you crossed it
Hidden by eclipse, July 20, 2016 - Hey, guess what, there's a line, and you crossed it

nah, just sign up to /r/pcmasterrace and you'll be fine. it's all you need

[sounds of vomiting]