rip harambe

Ansem

when something is humerus it tickles your funny bone

When something is humerus it also has a greater and lesser turbercle that are opposite the medial and lateral epicondyles

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When something is humerus it also has a greater and lesser turbercle that are opposite the medial and lateral epicondyles

they seriously had you memorize anatomy thats boring af

I dunno what he's doing in his science, but when I was doing some radiography courses it was good to know the arm bones for sure!

The only thing I really remember from bones now is

Some lovers try positions that they can't handle

Scaphoid lunate triquetrum pisiform trapezoid trapezium capitate hamate

If you look at your palm, scaphoid is in the bottom left, and the list is in order (besides the t's - I don't think I have those right, don't remember the thing I used to tell the order of those).

Edited by HELP

nerd

wow ur the nerd

P R E M E D

I dunno what he's doing in his science, but when I was doing some radiography courses it was good to know the arm bones for sure!

The only thing I really remember from bones now is

Some lovers try positions that they can't handle

Scaphoid lunate triquetrum pisiform trapezoid trapezium capitate hamate

If you look at your palm, scaphoid is in the bottom left, and the list is in order (besides the t's - I don't think I have those right, don't remember the thing I used to tell the order of those).

it was like intro comparative vertebrate anatomy lol

im a chem major

wow that sounds dumb we just did big bones

it was like intro comparative vertebrate anatomy lol

im a chem major

wow that sounds dumb we just did big bones

I don't remember how many bones we did in A&P but we got into some detail (probably at least like 20-30 of the bones in the skull?). I don't remember if they ever explicitly said we were doing all the bones in the radiography program, but I think we were doing all of em. I didn't stay for the unit on the skull.

It's not really dumb, it's important. Admittedly I quit the radiography program, but even if you're just taking the images, you need to know how the radiologist wants the image to look so they can examine it right, and to know that you need to know what the bones are. And tbh, I actually enjoyed learning the different parts of the body (my fave bone is called the boner).

If you wanna hear dumb, none of the hospitals (6 hospitals) we were working at used photographic development (like with darkrooms and chemicals and stuff) and we still spent a week learning that system. Don't get me wrong, it would be useful to know in case we ever had to use it, but since we didn't actually have any of the equipment for developing radiographic film, all we did was memorize the steps in the development, the structure of those kinds of cassettes, etc. One hospital still had their darkroom, but it was in some state resembling inoperable and we just went in it once to look around.

IIRC one of the profs or the dept head might have gotten a film cassette for us to look at.

Edited by HELP

>joking about harambe's death by making him a cop-abuse "martyr" is fine

>joking about harambe's death by stating humanity's supremacy is wrong

Talk about double standards

I don't think he's even been paying attention to this thread tbh

he got summoned for that post

I hadn't been paying attention to this thread either until just now