{Open Question} Which FE14 unit would be the best to date.

WinterOkami

Assuming all units were real life people living near you who would the "fated" person you would date and do you think she/he is the best to date if he/she ever existed in our world.

Probably not a good bulk of the cast seeing as they all have their own issues and I'm not sure I could exactly fix them myself. Like Leo and Takumi may be cute, but they have some emotional issues I wouldn't be able to help them with.

I guess Hinata or Shigure?

My waifu > your waifu

Probably not a good bulk of the cast seeing as they all have their own issues and I'm not sure I could exactly fix them myself. Like Leo and Takumi may be cute, but they have some emotional issues I wouldn't be able to help them with.

While the characters with issues really stand out, I think they in the minority. It's probably easier to mention all the characters with serious problems than the ones without.

My waifu > your waifu

While the characters with issues really stand out, I think they in the minority. It's probably easier to mention all the characters with serious problems than the ones without.

Like Peri for example right ?

None of them because they'd never like me.

Well at least you can become Corrinsexual if you can't S-Support the other units.

Like Peri for example right ?

Peri, Camilla, Beruka, Reina seem the most...mentally unwell. There are plenty of other characters who I'd describe as having negative personalities (Azama, Jacob, Niles), but that's more about subjective tastes.

Depends. Do I have to live with the eternal guilt of getting her pregnant and having the baby raised in a pocket dimension where they spend 12-18 years of their life barely ever seeing me or their mother?

Because if so, no. No girl, no matter how sweet, no matter how attractive, is worth that.

Depends. Do I have to live with the eternal guilt of getting her pregnant and having the baby raised in a pocket dimension where they spend 12-18 years of their life barely ever seeing me or their mother?

Because if so, no. No girl, no matter how sweet, no matter how attractive, is worth that.

Ok, let's assume this is a more normal life, without dumb plot-devices and non-existent 9 months.

Peri, Camilla, Beruka, Reina seem the most...mentally unwell. There are plenty of other characters who I'd describe as having negative personalities (Azama, Jacob, Niles), but that's more about subjective tastes.

I'd disagree about Reina. While she does have a little bit of bloodlust, her character besides that is very normal and interesting. Edited by TrueEm

I'd disagree about Reina. While she does have a little bit of bloodlust, her character besides that is very normal and interesting.

She's not as bad as the others but if you were to date her, it's hard to say how "bloodlust" would translate in real life. Maybe it only manifests BECAUSE she's fighting a war, or maybe it would manifest in other ways if she didn't have an outlet for her love of killing. It's more of a borderline case because she can be doting and motherly but it's hard to imagine someone loving the screams of the people she kills as being completely stable.

She's not as bad as the others but if you were to date her, it's hard to say how "bloodlust" would translate in real life. Maybe it only manifests BECAUSE she's fighting a war, or maybe it would manifest in other ways if she didn't have an outlet for her love of killing. It's more of a borderline case because she can be doting and motherly but it's hard to imagine someone loving the screams of the people she kills as being completely stable.

And this is why she needed more supports. We don't know enough about her to decide.

On a different not, I'd honestly put Izana on the list. Royalty and hilarious? Sign me up!

You know, if I wasn't a straight male. Still should be on the list though.

Edited by TrueEm

Oboro: Despite having a tragic backstory she hasn't let it affect mentally. She still has goals and hobbies of her own and doesn't have any emotional issues that need help getting over.

Effie: While not being the sharpest person around and being devoted to training I could see someone with similar interests enjoying dating her. Your wallet may suffer from starvation however if you go out to eat.

Orochi: If you have trolling ability on par with hers and can tolerate being trolled yourself then I don't see how dating her could be problematic. May actually be a lot of fun. Plus she can predict the future, she can save you both money and time by avoiding bad movies.

Selena: The main selling point of a tsundere is dere part and if you're dating them then you pretty much have free access to their dere side. You will need to have some strong tolerance to their tsun side however.

Scarlet: Another good option, being a grounded person without a gimmick and a love for sparklies.

Felicia: The clumsiness being a deal breaker or not will depend on the person. If it isn't then you've opened the possibility of dating one of the kindest members of the cast.

And as a joke answer,Nyx: For those who want to experience the wonders of prison life without delay.

From boys: Kaze, Shigure and Siegbert sounds like the best options, they are very attentive (is that the correct word?), cute and really nice boys... Maybe Kaden counts too

From girls: Flora, Kagero, Sakura... For the same reasons of the boys

Lol I can see Arthur and Elise being your best friends.

Male units: ..... I bet you could never guess who... I choose him because he can come off as cold, and potentially cruel and pragmatic, but is surprisingly romantic if he warms to you. I also seem to gravitate towards the nerdier guys, specifically the ones with amazing work ethic and study habits. I'm also a sucker for blondes :P...

Hmmm, I guess it would be Oboro. While she isn't my favorite character, I would probably get along best with her in real life.

Oboro can be kind, can stand up for herself, doesn't jump to conclusions, is lively, has a passion, can analyze her own reactions, etc. I feel like she has a wide variety of things that she likes to do.

In my experience, most lively people I know think with their emotions first. And we all know that once emotions get in the way, reasoning becomes much harder. I would have picked Hana if it weren't for this very fact. It's refreshing how Oboro is lively but still thinks with her head first. Arguments become that much quicker and easier to solve.

Hmmm... I'd wanna date Saizo. Normally I'd say Niles, but I always joke about how if he was a real person and he ever looked at me irl, I'd call the police. Saizo is my #2 fef waifu. He's really cute and gets blushy easily. The reluctant affection is adorable to me. :p I think we could get along well enough to date.

The only ones that don't give me squicky vibes are Fuga, Gunter, Yukimura, and Shura (and MAYBE Arthur). Of these, I like Shura the best. Arthur is a runner-up, due to his generally awful luck. Fuga/Gunter aren't my type, and I don't think I'd get along with Yukimura that much.

If I throw age out the window, add Odin and Forrest to the list. Theatrics aside, Odin does care. Forrest could probably smooth-talk his way into just about any woman's heart, complete with sausage curls and frills!

Ok, let's assume this is a more normal life, without dumb plot-devices and non-existent 9 months.

Alright, with that established...

Felicia's absolutely adorable and sweet. The clumsiness is an issue, obviously, but she's so sincere and tries so hard it's impossible not to love her.

...Honestly though, if I were bi, I probably would have said Keaton. Keaton is absolutely adorable, and the first take on the tsundere I've seen who doesn't annoy me. It was a brilliant idea to have his tsun side not manifest as being rude or cruel, but also to make him just awful at it to the point that it's obvious what he really thinks about any given situation based on his vigorously wagging tail.

There are some that I could date but also ones I would be great friends with.

For some reason I feel like I would be good friends with Kiragi and Shiro, they just seem like getting along with, to be fair I would also be good friends with Forrest {Because fancy clothes for free and he is cool }.

So as for those i think I could date:

Peri: She may have psychological issues it's easy to be with her, just be nice and choose your words carefully after you achieve B-Support with her in real life you can feel at ease since she won't threaten you.

Rhajat: Stalker or not, it's very useful to have someone looking out for you that means no one will lay a hand on you before getting cursed for 5 generations.

Kagero: Same but it's also because she is a lot more open minded and tries her best to get along. Although that's a fact to keep in mind Kagero unlike the other three I listed would be the hardest to seduce so to speak where as for the others you will only need to be nice and spend time with them.

It's funny to see how most of us would avoid Camilla haha.

I'm so surprised I haven't seen mention of Silas yet. He's pretty chill and relatively normal. Also he's cute so there's that.

Hinata, easily. If not him, either Kaze, Silas, Shiro, Hisame, Shigure or Arthur. They seem to be the most approachable in the cast, in my opinion.

Maybe Saizou and Leo, if you don't make yourself seem too thirsty. Shura too, if I felt like bring robbed out of my cradle.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Hinata, easily. If not him, either Kaze, Silas, Shiro, Hisame, Shigure or Arthur. They seem to be the most approachable in the cast, in my opinion.

Maybe Saizou and Leo, if you don't make yourself seem too thirsty. Shura too, if I felt like bring robbed out of my cradle.

I can see your point but how would approach Saizo be ? I mean when you're too close to him he gets angry so really keeping your distant won't be the best way.

You know, thinking about the cast, a lot of them would probably be pretty tough to hang out with for an extended period of time, huh? Even the friendly ones like Harold would just shout constantly.

For the guys I'd go for Shinonome, considering he's got no real gimmick and is just a total bro. He's a hothead, sure, but he's also spontaneous and would never be boring to be around.

As for the women, I feel like the most normal one would be Mozume. As much as I like Flora, I feel like she'd be impossible to have a healthy relationship with.