New Nintendo Direct this Thursday!

The DanMan

I am glad that the Toon Zelda in Hyrule Warriors turned out to use the Phantom. And she is an utter blast to play too. I love her roll attack in particular. It's an attack that allows her to cover a lot of ground while being completely invincible. It's super useful. Although Zelda does look pretty creepy in her art where she isn't translucent. The Great Fairy must have helped with her with her make-up.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I'm actually not unimpressed with this Direct. Nothing about it was really bad. Nothing FE related, but I got my Pokemon news, Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC, and I actually might pick up that Pikmin game, assuming the puzzles are good.

I mean, once it launches of course.

Also more Streetpass stuff, YAAAAY!

That's about 10% sarcasm actually, I legit enjoy the heck outta Streetpass, and more games is great. Maybe I'll spend those 300 Play Coins I have!

Oh, and I NEED that Wind Waker Zelda Amiibo, and maybe the Oot Link too.

Edited by TrueEm

mario maker 3ds without being able to search for courses is the strangest most incomprehensible decision made in regards to a video game i've ever seen

it doesn't even seem like you'll be able to get levels from people in your friend list

i can't see this selling well at all

I did get the update patch for the StreetPass Mii Plaza and I did checked in the patch that there are some things that wasn't shown in the Direct that players can have the bonus puzzles and you can get more than one per person that was showed up on the StreetPass list and the bonus did helped me get the Super Mario 3D Land and Pokemon X & Y panel completed with more than one puzzle pieces and did get alot more puzzle pieces for Kid Icarus Uprising and Xenoblade Chronicles with four users that I used the StreetPass tagged on.

Nice to see that Super Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World is getting ported to the Nintendo 3DS and new stuff added. But, I did heard that woman on the Direct saids that Mystery Mushroom costumes won't be available for Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS, but I just wondered what item will replace the Mystery Mushroom since the Mystery Mushrooms in now Wii U exclusive and I'm pretty sure we might not going to get the Event courses since they unlock the Mystery Mushroom costumes? I was planning on getting Yoshi's Woolly World for my Wii U since I did putted it on my Christmas list last year, but I didn't received it. But, I'll try to switch it to the Nintendo 3DS version and get it on my next Birthday instead since they did say that all the levels in the Wii U version, new stuff added like Poochy, and the cute animation clips have it in Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World.

But, too bad that they didn't announced Roy be compatible for CodeName: S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates and they still didn't announced Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta amiibo yet, but I'm glad to see more new The Legend of Zelda amiibos are 8-bit, N64, new Toon Link, and Toon Zelda & new Animal Crossing amiibos are the three cards involves with adding three new characters on the Cards getting moved to New Leaf are getting amiibos.

Edited by King Marth 64

mario maker 3ds without being able to search for courses is the strangest most incomprehensible decision made in regards to a video game i've ever seen

it doesn't even seem like you'll be able to get levels from people in your friend list

i can't see this selling well at all

I legit laughed out loud at this while watching the direct

same with removing the mushroom costumes. like, those are the only things that matter

I am so glad Mario Maker is getting more premade levels and medal challenges. One of the big issues in that game was the lack of premade content. If I didn't have the Wii U version, I would get the 3DS version instead. There's something magical about INFINITE MARIO in the palm of your hand.

Edited by Zera

Shin Megami Tensei 4 Final's title being changed to Apocalypse is kind of hilarious to me because the "Apocalypse" part is par for the course in any SMT game outside of Persona.

Also said game is giving me too many II vibes, which makes me wary of it, but then again I'm one of the only people who's "eh" on SMTII

Dragon Quest VIII was what I was hoping for - sad it's in 2017.

Will probably get that Pikmin game, but it's going to be so strange as a side-scroller. If anyone can make it work I think it's Nintendo, but I'm so wary after what happened to Chibi-Robo.

Prepping myself for Pokemon - going to try and finish the Pokedex this time!

• 3 weeks later...

Frankly, I'm not looking forward to much from Nintendo nowadays. I will definitely get Pokémon Sun and Moon, and I could do with Yoshi's Wooley World, too. As for the non-announced, I'll always look forward to the next Fire Emblem game, and I'd like to get Hyrule Warriors, Breath of the Wild, and the past Zelda games I missed for that matter, but that's it really. The others aren't really my cup of tea (though I do wish to see a revival of Metroid/Star Fox), or in the case of Mario (except for Yoshi stuff) and Smash Bros (except for N64 version), I absolutely hate the franchise in recent years and refuse to touch it ever again. (I dare say that the 1990s movie of Mario Bros depicts Mario, Luigi, and Daisy/Peach better than the recent games - where the latter two are just stupidly cringeworthy in recent years.)

Edited by henrymidfields