What Were The First YT Videos You Ever Watched?

CooledEvergreen

About a week ago, after doing a little digging, I came across this video for the first time in years:

It was a video I watched all the time when I first came across YT when I was eight years old, thinking it was amazing. It took me right back to the time that many people like to harp on as the "Golden Age" of YouTube. A time of no production budget, where everyone used blue backgrounds and white text, where nobody knew what a copyright was, and a time where I was too afraid to look up anything else other than pokemon because I thought everyone on the Internet wanted me in their windowless van.

So since I had a little nostalgia trip, I thought it'd be fun to see what others' experiences were like. If you can find them, whether they're from 2005 or recently, post some of the first YT videos you ever saw.

[spoiler=The Other Ones]

Vid #2

Vid #3 (For some reason the other vids won't show up nice and neat like the first one)

you overestimate my memory

edit: the oldest I can remember are some AMVs in probably 2006-ish?

Edited by Specta

I'm pretty sure it was this video:

omg all the memories are coming back

Edited by Pixelman

One of the first videos I saw on YT was a Resident Evil 4 parody called Days of Our Lives. It was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure it's still up on YT.

I was also into M-Flo (still am) so, when I learned of YT, I watched them in bulk.

Edited by saisymbolic

Probably this, although I confess to not really having a great memory in general so it could have been something else that was released in around the same time frame (2005ish).

EDIT Thinking about it, it's basically EiMM.

Edited by Refa

I found YT late in life because my family didn't get internet until I started collage, so I would have to say a HIM music video but I can't remember which one it was.