Falsely attributed quotes

ping

"So there's a thing a German smallartist does and that... Oh wait, is it littleartist? Anyway, he does that thing where he takes a quote, but attributes it to someone else. Oh, and he's a comedian, I should mention that. The littleartist is just another joke of his. Also, sometimes the quotes can be altered a bit, to make it funnier." - Oscar Wilde

"I will build a great wall and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me." - Bob the Builder

"When they get high, we go low." - Richard Nixon

"Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law." - Silvio Berlusconi

"Love thy neighbor." - Donald Trump

"I'll be back." - Jesus

Funny coincidence. Facebook is telling me I posted this on this day in 2012:

“A BOYFRIEND suppose too make yo panties WET not ur eyes! & A GIRLFRIEND is suppose too make yo dick HARD not ur Life”

— Oscar Wilde (1852–1900)

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever." - Vlad the Impaler

€: Rezzy, that was Einstein. Get it right! :/

Edited by ping

"No one talks shit about my waifu."

-Andrew Jackson,1806

I could imagine him totally saying that. And how could you not love a woman named Rachel?

"You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by forcing an enslaved firebender under her deck? I have no time for such nonsense." - Kuvira

I could imagine him totally saying that. And how could you not love a woman named Rachel?

I could go on all day with this.

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to Henry Clay

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to John Quincy Adams

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to Congress

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to England

Edited by UNLEASH IT

I could go on all day with this.

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to Henry Clay

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to John Quincy Adams

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to Congress

"Go fuck yourself"- Andrew Jackson to England

I think the list of people Andrew Jackson wouldn't say "Go fuck yourself" would be shorter.

He even did this as a 12 year old in the Revolutionary War. He told a British Officer to go to Hell.

Unless I'm mistaken, there was actually quite some scandals involved that caused some serious staff shake-ups in the Jackson presidency. Not with his wife of course, I think she was dead at the time, but one of his aides wives was in a similar situation I think and he did not take her getting slighted well. Fuck, I wish I remembered the details, I'm probably going to have to wikipedia this now...

Unless I'm mistaken, there was actually quite some scandals involved that caused some serious staff shake-ups in the Jackson presidency. Not with his wife of course, I think she was dead at the time, but one of his aides wives was in a similar situation I think and he did not take her getting slighted well. Fuck, I wish I remembered the details, I'm probably going to have to wikipedia this now...

I think Jackson himself killed a guy in a duel for insulting his wife. I know he at least challenged a guy to a duel for it.

Jackson in general got offended pretty easily. People think Trump is crazy, but he's got nothing on Andrew Jackson.

"The best argument against monarchy is a five-minute conversation with the average royal." - Don Carlos (written by Friedrich Schiller)