Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Sorry, did you say something? I couldn't hear if you had said something like that.

Yeah, I'm counting Rhajat. She's close enough for me to include, anyway.

It was something of that sort, or something.

Makes sense. I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Rhajat as a Hoshido kid representative, as opposed to... uh... any of the other kids that I don't remember.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It was something of that sort, or something.

Makes sense. I'm still trying to figure out why they chose Rhajat as a Hoshido kid representative, as opposed to... uh... any of the other kids that I don't remember.

I think the reason is probably just that Tharja is a popular character. Of course, Caeldori could've been added as well, so who really knows for sure.

39 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I never understood Cordelia's popularity. I kinda... forgot she existed most of the time.

She's a pretty good unit (easily one of the best out of the first gen units in Awakening imo), so that counts for something.

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

She's a pretty good unit (easily one of the best out of the first gen units in Awakening imo), so that counts for something.

Yeah, you can never have too many peg knights in Awakening. I'm in the middle of a Hard Classic no pair-up no grinding run and she and Sumia pretty much carry the game.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I don't know how much we can talk about the current Maria game, since it does say that outside contact is allowed... But someone has absolutely made themselves a target in my eyes.

Oh, Maria games! They're so much fun! I love Maria! She's so cute!

Hey, don't you dare edit that! It's Mafia evidence!

EDIT: What the heck. I just read the spreadsheet. Guess who I'm killing tonight? 

Edited by SullyMcGully

I'll be watching your game, but unfortunately I don't think y'all will be posting much inside the actual thread... Still, I'm rooting for you.

... Don't know which person "you" refers to, but whatever.

I'm sorry, Maya Fey. I'm sure Gaius doesn't actually hate you, he was probably just going alphabetically.

Hey you know what's cool though? Rex has no idea what's going on because he doesn't have spreadsheet access. Let's keep the little schoolboy in the dark about this, OK?

By the way Meap, you have been avenged. "Katarina" is no more.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Since we can all verify who is being shot can we of the counting thread agree to a truce.

Sure. I don't really want to kill any of the rest of you. But for revenge purposes, Bart is already dead.

EDIT: And you are dead twice, Mack.

Edited by SullyMcGully