Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Well, I have a couple of Lego sets scattered around my room, but other than that you look more organized that I. Also, is that Takanuva? He was always one of my favorites!

Haha, yes it is! I was wondering if anyone would notice him up there! I've sadly lost some of his armor pieces, but his main construction is still intact, in all of its glory. If that looks organized, then you definitely don't want to see the rest of my room; my desk and shelves are a chaotic mess.

I'm just gonna say 1, because I'll probably be ninjad anyway.

And I was right! I think this one is 9 then, based on Arcanite's post.

Edited by DefaultBeep

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

REX STOP QUOTING THEM

They're in the recently browsing; and this thread is hot. The only way to avoid attention and make progress now is to wait until the thread is cool again, and try again.

11?

Edited by Rex Glacies

2 minutes ago, Specta said:

i follow the activity feed for the whole forum so posting at all alerts me, sorry to say

Well then.

Maybe you could go back to showing us mercy, like you were before recently?

Please?

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

I was raised on Disney! It's basically one of the requirements of being a member of my family! I am actually wearing a Donald Duck T-shirt right now. Also, cool! I know someone who wishes to work at Disney as well, though I think he'd more like to be a worker at a park rather than (I assume) an animator.

I'd like Frozen more but I kinda had too high of expectations for it prior to watching. I mean, I am the King of Ice. I expected more snow and cold, and was disappointed by a lack of it. Not saying it didn't have any; just not enough. Plus, it's far too mainstream now. Otherwise Elsa would be the first member of my Ice Army. Though in all fairness, I could and have watched the scene where Elsa builds her castle for days on end.

My younger sister always related to Anna, though more because she felt forgotten when my older sister stopped playing with her.

Do Frozen and Moana even have villain songs? Aside from "Shiny?"

As in, you've seen the movie on repeat almost 50 times by now?

I am wearing my Gravity Falls shirt so I understand.  

My goal is to become an animator yes, but I'd be happy to work at the park as well! I grew up with Disney so it will always have a place in my heart.

I didn't have any expectations for it.  I went to go see Catching Fire with my dad and my sister and my brothers went with my mom to watch Frozen in theatres and they didn't really like the movie so I didn't expect much from it.  When I watched it I was just amazed by it and absolutely loved it. It was gorgeous visually, catchy songs, and Anna was essentially the embodiment of me. I absolutely loved the movie and can essentially quote the whole movie by heart.

I didn't relate to the stopped playing with her part because having so many siblings means you always have someone to play with.  It was This outtake song that made me feel for her and relate to her so much because I know how it feels to be hidden under an older sibling's perfect example. 

Spoiler

Technically Love is an Open Door is frozens villain song. In a way.

Not really but it does have one of the best villain songs in general.   

Edited by Anime27Arts

@DefaultBeep You dont ask the mods for mercy

You really dont know how this works, do you

CONFORMITY IS FOR THE WEAK

WE MAY BE PEONS

BUT THERE ARE MORE OF US THAN THERE ARE OF THEM

WE MUST CONTINUE UNTIL THEY ARE THE ONES BEGGING FOR MERCY

Just now, Arcanite said:

You dont ask the mods for mercy

WE MAY BE PEONS

Exactly. Why do you think my nickname back in my college party days was Default "Weak Meap" Beep?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@DefaultBeep You dont ask the mods for mercy

WE MAY BE PEONS

True, that is what I have been trying to do for the past few nights.

Edited by John Denver Fan

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Exactly. Why do you think my nickname back in my college party days was Default "Weak Meap" Beep?

This needs to change

3 minutes ago, Specta said:

well that's gonna go well

Reason is helpless before force. Eat it, nerds!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This needs to change

Yeah, you're right. Default "Weap Meap" Beep keeps the rhyming more consistent, while still keeping the same imagery of a fragile resolve. Thanks for the advice Snake Drifter!

1 Once again, your optimism is truly inspiring, @John Denver Fan. I hope to someday have confidence even half as strong as yours.

Edited by DefaultBeep

what if I dont want to be kind Specta

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, you're right. Default "Weap Meap" Beep keeps the rhyming more consistent, while still keeping the same imagery of a fragile resolve. Thanks for the advice Snake Drifter!

:facepalm: