Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

IT SNOWED THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT AND WE NOW HAVE A WHITE CHRISTMAS.

I'm jealous, it would be really cool to have a snowy christmas. 

Pardon the pun. 

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family why

Why must you wake me up after 6 hours of sleep when I'm sick

I mean I appreciate that it's for presents but like

Sleep

:(

6 hours ago, Natalie said:

tfw mums act more excited for Christmas than their children

I'm pretty sure my mom was more excited for us to open presents than we were...

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

Expectations have been crushed. There was me, thinking she was an innocent lass...

Just saw this haha. Nooooo way. Innocent is not the word for me at all.

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Why are y'all complaining? Christmas is awesome! I got a new sword! And more Lego sets! And Ultra Moon and Fire Emblem Warriors!

I'm not complaining! Christmas is a great way to get wasted with no judgements made. 

Eyy I got FE Warriors too!

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Why are y'all complaining? Christmas is awesome! I got a new sword! And more Lego sets! And Ultra Moon and Fire Emblem Warriors!

Oh, I’m certainly not complaining about the presents themselves. I got a Lucina amiibo, the Awakening artbook, an iTunes giftcard that got me Lucina in Heroes (there may be a bit of a theme here...), plus giftcards for Amazon and Steam that I haven’t decided how to use yet. All-around, it was a great haul! And now we’re watching Spiderman Homecoming, because Christmas.

333 half evil

I also got FE Warriors.  I wasn't going out of my way to get it for myself, but I won't say no to it as a gift.

My kids are definitely more excited than I am today.

10 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Just saw this haha. Nooooo way. Innocent is not the word for me at all.

No? Interesting. Sounds like a lot of potential stories.

Edited by DodgeDusk

Nothing makes Christmas terrible best than an annoying uncle armed with a selfie stick.

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

No? Interesting. Sounds like a lot of potential stories.

Well that may be true... But definitely not stories to share on SF.

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Looks like I am not the only one to get Fire Emblem Warriors today. It is the Switch version, what version did you get Rex?

8 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Nothing makes Christmas terrible best than an annoying uncle armed with a selfie stick.

Well that may be true... But definitely not stories to share on SF.

Selfie stick? I will never understand.

That just piques my interest even more, damn it.

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

Eyy I got FE Warriors too!

I've played thought the first two missions or so. It's so cheesy and horrible it's hilarious.

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, I’m certainly not complaining about the presents themselves. I got a Lucina amiibo, the Awakening artbook, an iTunes giftcard that got me Lucina in Heroes (there may be a bit of a theme here...), plus giftcards for Amazon and Steam that I haven’t decided how to use yet. All-around, it was a great haul! And now we’re watching Spiderman Homecoming, because Christmas.

Nice! I watched Homecoming back in... whenever it came out. Come to think of it, it was ironically during my interview back in July.

Also, the Awakening artbook is still a thing? I might have to look into that...

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

My kids are definitely more excited than I am today.

I imagine it's sort of destiny. As a kid, you don't know anything about the stress and work that goes into Christmas, but as you get older you slowly have to worry more about making sure everything goes unhitched.

37 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

Looks like I am not the only one to get Fire Emblem Warriors today. It is the Switch version, what version did you get Rex?

I don't have a Switch so I just have the 3DS version. Aside from the cheesy story so far it seems to run well.

27 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Am I the only person here who got Warriors before Christas, then?

I think Anime got it, but other than her I don't know.

47 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Selfie stick? I will never understand.

That just piques my interest even more, damn it.

Tell me about it.

Heh, well maybe someday I'll share.

15 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I've played thought the first two missions or so. It's so cheesy and horrible it's hilarious.

I haven't even had a chance to play, and I probably won't till the 27th. Glad to hear that it's cheesy heh.

28 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Tell me about it.

Heh, well maybe someday I'll share.

Are we the ones out of touch, or is it the older generation?

I guess I have no choice but to wait patiently.

52 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I think Anime got it, but other than her I don't know.

Actually no. I did say I'd bought it on sale but that was on Black Friday buying it so I could get it today. So I'm in the club of getting Warriors for Christmas.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heeey someone else who likes amiibos!!! I've collected majority of FE ones with Alm, Celica, Chrom, Lucina, Robin and Tiki.  I love having them, even if they don't have a lot of games they work with.  I have some more pretty rare ones,  but I like my FE ones the best.

Edited by Anime27Arts

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

I haven't even had a chance to play, and I probably won't till the 27th. Glad to hear that it's cheesy heh.

Just reading the back makes me cringe. "The strongest bonds are forged in battle!"

Wait... why can't you play it? You're not that drunk, are you?

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Actually no. I did say I'd bought it on sale but that was on Black Friday buying it so I could get it today. So I'm in the club of getting Warriors for Christmas.

Heeey someone else who likes amiibos!!! I've collected majority of FE ones with Alm, Celica, Chrom, Lucina, Robin and Tiki.  I love having them, even if they don't have a lot of games they work with.  I have some more pretty rare ones,  but I like my FE ones the best.

Oh... well I guess I was wrong.

Nice! I only have Lucina and Robin as my Fire Emblem ones, but I just got Daruk and Horseriding Link (from Breath of the Wild) today. Slowly building my collection.

Why did everyone decide to talk to me when I was taking a nap.

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Nice! I watched Homecoming back in... whenever it came out. Come to think of it, it was ironically during my interview back in July.

Also, the Awakening artbook is still a thing? I might have to look into that...

I don't have a Switch so I just have the 3DS version. Aside from the cheesy story so far it seems to run well.

My sister watched it when it came out, but the rest of my family hadn't seen it yet. It was good though! I wasn't expecting Vulture of all people to be the main villain this time.

Apparently; she even got it new and sealed, which was a surprise. She probably bought it on Amazon, if I had to guess. And it has every single Support conversation listed in full, which saves me from having to play through the game an unholy amount of times!

I got that one too. It doesn't look that great, but it runs really well, which is the most important thing.

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

No I got it like launch week for the 3ds

I think I preordered my 3DS copy, so we're in the same boat!

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

I really like them, but I've had a terrible time of getting them; I only have Kirby, two Yoshis (because of a birthday gift confusion...), and now Lucina. I really want at least Alm, Celica, Tiki, and Ness, though. And Waluigi. Especially Waluigi.

34 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh... well I guess I was wrong.

Nice! I only have Lucina and Robin as my Fire Emblem ones, but I just got Daruk and Horseriding Link (from Breath of the Wild) today. Slowly building my collection.

Nah it was an honest mistake.  I'm not sure I specified that.  I haven't gotten to start it yet because I've been playing a different game majority of the day.

I've only gotten the smash Zelda out of all of the Zelda amiibos unfortunately.  The amiibos I have are

Spoiler

Peach

Silver Mario

Gold Mario

Pikachu

Mew Two 

Greninja

Zelda 

Zero Suit Samus

Pit 

Dark Pit

Robin

Lucina

Chrom 

Tiki

Alm

Celica

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I really like them, but I've had a terrible time of getting them; I only have Kirby, two Yoshis (because of a birthday gift confusion...), and now Lucina. I really want at least Alm, Celica, Tiki, and Ness, though. And Waluigi. Especially Waluigi.

Tiki has been my recenest addition and i found her at the game stop the other day.  I believe Alm and Celica were bought at Toys R Us but I'm not sure because my boyfriend bought it as a Birthday gift for me.  I've seen Walugi at Walmart here recently, though it may not be at one near you and I'm not sure about Ness. All else fails ebay works.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Just reading the back makes me cringe. "The strongest bonds are forged in battle!"

Wait... why can't you play it? You're not that drunk, are you?

Haha no. It's my brother's Switch and he got Splatoon sooo... I've also been out all today, and will be tomorrow.

I like how I'm gaining some kind of a drunken reputation on here...