Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Wait, what kind of stuff can you not have in you? Is this going in a non-PG direction again?

401 Sorry, @Bartozio. You almost made it, except you didn't.

Eh, I'm currently staying at my parent to celebrate cristmas, so I don't really have time to snipe hundreds...

It's been fun, different parts of the family have been dropping in each day, and the day is mostly spend playing games and eating good food. My favorite type of days.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Oldest children are the best, and it's not easy.

Indeed they are!

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hey I have an idea

Name the amount of irl friends you have!

I'll start, I'll say.... I have about 12.

Around 10 I guess. It would be more if I was better at staying in touch with people...

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I haven't stopped drinking since Christmas eve (apart from sleeping) RIP liver.

Time for another Christmas with the other side of my family YAY.

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hey I have an idea

Arc this is mean to people. Talking about amounts of irl friends is a sensitive subject...

Age has food taste you know. Go and get some.

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Aw shucks, thanks! Have I ever told you how much kinder you are than Sully?

I can understand why you'd feel that way (it's how I felt until just a couple of years ago), but I'm the kind of person who really likes those kinds of creative metaphors and hidden meanings. Some poems certainly just use flowery language in an attempt to look "deep", but I really  appreciate an actually clever poem. Technically, the amount of rules just depends on what poetic style you want to go for; certain poetic styles are very strict about their form and rhyme schemes, but some people just prefer to use a free-form style to have much more... well, freedom. I tend to prefer the former, because it's a bit more impressive to me when someone can write something meaningful and powerful while limiting themselves, but there can be some free-form poems that reach close to that level of impressiveness. Maybe I should post that one poem I wrote sometime, or at least the short story I wrote that it was based on.

I'm starting to wonder why you even enjoyed DDLC now. Don't tell me you wanted to join the club for a reason other that writing poems ;)

Well, its not like it's hard to be kinder than Sully.

I don't know. I just feel overwhelmed when I see poetical writing styles and stanzas and stuff (I just skipped the song sections in Lord of the Rings). But for some reason I do enjoy complicated plots and stories. I think its all just in the presentation.

Spoiler

Yeah! I wanted to watch schoolgirls kill each other in a supposedly horror-esque game!

...Unfortunately I kinda already knew what I was getting into when I started watching the game.

8 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

C'mon, don't you at least like this one?

Reveal hidden contents

Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get
out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out
of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my
head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.
Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get
out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out
of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my
head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.
out of my head. Get out of
Get.
Out.
Of.
My.
Head.

Get out of my head before I do what I know is best for you.
Get out of my head before I listen to everything she said to me.
Get out of my head before I show you how much I love you.
Get out of my head before I finish writing this poem.

But a poem is never actually finished.
It just stops moving.

Oh yeah that was one of my favorites! It's so much simpler and less complicated than others I have read.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hey I have an idea

I have... uh... er... one...

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

That's very hard to quantify.  How do you arbitrarily set the cutoff between friend and acquaintance?  Plus there's past and present.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Someone who you know will/would talk to you on a personal level, or someone you would talk to on a personal level

Oh... uh... um... eh... well then... I retract my answer...

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

@Rex Glacies Professor Layton is a really fun series that I personally think you would enjoy due to the many brain teasing puzzles that it has.

I might consider it, though I probably should have done so prior to Christmas. Where exactly does one begin playing the series? Or can you just jump in whenever?

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

:/

*hugs Rex*

7 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I have 444

nah just kidding the numbers around 15-20 depending on how I'm feeling at the time

One of those conditional type of people huh

Seems you're the most popular here. What's your secret? Is it being a red head?!?

6 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Around 10 I guess. It would be more if I was better at staying in touch with people...

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Better than none, at least. 

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

Arc this is mean to people. Talking about amounts of irl friends is a sensitive subject...

Age has food taste you know. Go and get some.

I am unsure how this is mean... I think it'd be mean if you actually listed them by name (and if I was asking for online friends instead, since that could hurt some feelings). As long as it's anonymous it's fine... right?

I'll get some when you stop drinking

46 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I have about 10 people IRL who I would consider friends, but I don't really know any of them any better than I know you folks around here.

Mmm I see. You should get to know them more ;):

I went to the largest school in my area and had a group of friends that I would hang out with every lunch and that's basically all my friends, and the group makes a conscious effort to get together so I haven't really let my friendship with any of them decline through neglect yet.

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

One of those conditional type of people huh

Seems you're the most popular here. What's your secret? Is it being a red head?!?

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah! I wanted to watch schoolgirls kill each other in a supposedly horror-esque game!

...Unfortunately I kinda already knew what I was getting into when I started watching the game.

I have... uh... er... one...

I may be one of the few people who actually enjoyed the poetry aspect of DDLC, heh. Whoever wrote those for the game is a surprisingly competent writer, which I really appreciate.

I'm sorry to hear that, but at least I feel a bit better about sharing my own amount now.

I probably have about 4-5 friends in person, if I'm not missing anyone. I don't really go out of my way to meet new people, so those are just people I've known for like 7+ years by now.

Homeschoolers don't get around very much, so it's not surprising that we have less friends than most. All of my friends are interns I used to work with or girls I stalked on cruise ships. Makes me wonder if Rex is homeschooled...

17 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You didn't know that?

Well it would make a lot of sense, come to think of it. That's probably why you're afraid to show your face: you are completely disconnected from the rest of the world, afraid a real person will find you.

Arcanite says they'll only talk to me on Discord if I post here at least once a day. Guess you lot are stuck with me for an undisclosed period of time. What a cunning robot.

Edited by DodgeDusk

24 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well it would make a lot of sense, come to think of it. That's probably why you're afraid to show your face: you are completely disconnected from the rest of the world, afraid a real person will find you.

- The homeschooler implies that homeschoolers aren't real people.

16 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Arcanite says they'll only talk to me on Discord if I post here at least once a day. Guess you lot are stuck with me for an undisclosed period of time. What a cunning robot.

My avatar Bill Cipher makes a lot of deals, but I'm thinking that Arcanite would be better fitting of him.

14 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

We do! We just don't exhibit all of the signs of being actual humans. Speaking, breathing, having regular heartbeats, and so on.

Oh... I just thought I was a vampire. Kinda disappointing, actually.

4 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

If we post more, maybe we can get him to play TitS