Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Why did everyone decide to talk to me when I was taking a nap.

My sister watched it when it came out, but the rest of my family hadn't seen it yet. It was good though! I wasn't expecting Vulture of all people to be the main villain this time.

Apparently; she even got it new and sealed, which was a surprise. She probably bought it on Amazon, if I had to guess. And it has every single Support conversation listed in full, which saves me from having to play through the game an unholy amount of times!

Naps are for the weak.

Spoiler

Yeah, I enjoyed how the plot was less "save the world from Mr. Evil Bad Guy" and more just stopping a grey-morality crook. (Well, until he started monologing. Once that happened he kinda just became plain evil, if I remember correctly.

All the supports?

What have I been doing these past ~4 years? Has all this effort been for nothing?

47 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Nah it was an honest mistake.  I'm not sure I specified that.  I haven't gotten to start it yet because I've been playing a different game majority of the day.

What have you been playing? I haven't played much of FE Warriors because I've been resetting for the 747293th time for a female Poplio playing Ultra Moon.

33 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I like how I'm gaining some kind of a drunken reputation on here...

It's probably not that you're a drunkard, but just that my family is... quite clean in that aspect.

Say, how many siblings do you have, and where do you lie in relation to them? I could probably find the answer somewhere in your interview, but I really don't want to go through 1000+ questions again.

Edited by Rex Glacies

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

It's probably not that you're a drunkard, but just that my family is... quite clean in that aspect.

Say, how many siblings do you have, and where do you lie in relation to them? I could probably find the answer somewhere in your interview, but I really don't want to go through 1000+ questions again.

Hmm, I suppose so. My family have quite a mixture of drinkers and non-drinkers.

I have two siblings. My sister is older and my brother (though now possibly sister) is younger. Middle children are where it's at, my friend.

I'm not sure I was even here for your interview, and if I was it would've probably been before I was properly active. Are your sisters younger or older?

I am the oldest, I have a younger sister.

3 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I have two siblings. My sister is older and my brother (though now possibly sister) is younger. Middle children are where it's at, my friend.

I'm not sure I was even here for your interview, and if I was it would've probably been before I was properly active. Are your sisters younger or older?

Oh, is your younger sibling transgender?

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

Possibly. Right now he's still regarding himself as a "he". But he's currently in the process of figuring things out.

I wish him well.  I know that can be a tough thing to figure out, and it's a very big decision.

21 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I have two siblings. My sister is older and my brother is younger. Middle children are where it's at, my friend.

Middle children are where it's at. That's me as well.

Most people weren't around during my interview. It was sort of right before the thread started to get active with y'all.

26 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

What have you been playing? I haven't played much of FE Warriors because I've been resetting for the 747293th time for a female Poplio playing Ultra Moon.

Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaire Conspiracy.  Its the newest addition to the Professor Layton series.  I enjoy it for the puzzles and big mysteries in the series. Glad I'm not the only one who reset for a female poplio

13 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Middle children are where it's at, my friend.

Middle children will rule the world!

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Middle children are where it's at. That's me as well.

Most people weren't around during my interview. It was sort of right before the thread started to get active with y'all.

I waaaas xD i asked you a loooot Bill, but not nearly as much as people have been recently.

29 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaire Conspiracy.  Its the newest addition to the Professor Layton series.  I enjoy it for the puzzles and big mysteries in the series. Glad I'm not the only one who reset for a female poplio

Middle children will rule the world!

I waaaas xD i asked you a loooot Bill, but not nearly as much as people have been recently.

I have seen some of Professor Layton, but not much. Maybe I should consider it... Quite ironic since I reset a good couple times for a male Rowlet in Sun... though I ended up just sticking with her being female.

I will personally set out to do this!

You were around and you did! And Hatti and Rezzy were around as well. But it was before all the... derailing that happened in a couple of the following interviews.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

360 You know why they call it the XBox 360?

... Because no matter which way you look at it, it's still inferior to Nintendo?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Naps are for the weak.

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I enjoyed how the plot was less "save the world from Mr. Evil Bad Guy" and more just stopping a grey-morality crook. (Well, until he started monologing. Once that happened he kinda just became plain evil, if I remember correctly.

All the supports?

What have I been doing these past ~4 years? Has all this effort been for nothing?

Normally I would agree, but I'm almost certain that I'm sick. Coughing, headache, mucus in my throat... I'd rather just sleep than deal with it awake. And I just learned that I'm apparently a pretty heavy napper, because I woke up to find multiple heavy books on the floor that managed to not wake me up. So, hooray? I slept through the family steak and potatoes dinner though, which is disappointing...

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm glad that they tried to give him a bit of humanity. He was still kinda okay during his monologue, but he certainly seemed a bit more high-strung than he was before.

Yep, all of them. They take up like half of the book in the back. And don't worry, my 400+ hours suddenly feel mildly wasted as well.

1 hour ago, Natalie said:

You may not believe this based on my own opinions, but pretty much everyone in my family likes to drink and party. My sister, my parents, most of my grandparents... I'm lucky that none of them get nasty at all when they're drunk. They just get kinda stupid, which feels like babysitting for me most of the time.

Leap Year

Unfortunately, my mother does drink and gets very nasty when she does.  So, I don't drink, except very rarely, and when I do, it's very little.  I've never been drunk in my life.

38 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Normally I would agree, but I'm almost certain that I'm sick. Coughing, headache, mucus in my throat... I'd rather just sleep than deal with it awake. And I just learned that I'm apparently a pretty heavy napper, because I woke up to find multiple heavy books on the floor that managed to not wake me up. So, hooray? I slept through the family steak and potatoes dinner though, which is disappointing...

You may not believe this based on my own opinions, but pretty much everyone in my family likes to drink and party. My sister, my parents, most of my grandparents... I'm lucky that none of them get nasty at all when they're drunk. They just get kinda stupid, which feels like babysitting for me most of the time.

Oh... well... still... naps are for the weak. You're physically weak.

Too bad that you're sick on Christmas though. I was sick around now last year, and I didn't enjoy it (I mean, why would I?). I've been very wary about keeping up to health this year, though the countless Dots I've eaten today probably wasn't a good idea. Still, I hope you feel better soon. Hate to start the new year feeling lousy.

Just the idea itself is weird. My family tends to have a strong aversion to alcohol, so while they may have a drink every once in a while they've never been drunk before (at least not to my knowledge). But that's just my parents - my extended family on my moms side? Ha! I don't think my grandparents have even touched a drink before!

... Man, how strange different families and cultures can be. Though to be fair, my grandparents are kinda the most aristocratic a middle-class family can be.

Leap year +1

First interview Arcanite. That was before Rezzy was around, and she's been here for eons almost.

O

Well at least I was there for one of them and that's all that matters

Rezzy has only been here for 2 years.... that's not that long. Also if you're cool you spell it "aeons" :smug:

Oh... well... still... naps are for the weak. You're physically weak.

Too bad that you're sick on Christmas though. I was sick around now last year, and I didn't enjoy it (I mean, why would I?). I've been very wary about keeping up to health this year, though the countless Dots I've eaten today probably wasn't a good idea. Still, I hope you feel better soon. Hate to start the new year feeling lousy.

Just the idea itself is weird. My family tends to have a strong aversion to alcohol, so while they may have a drink every once in a while they've never been drunk before (at least not to my knowledge). But that's just my parents - my extended family on my moms side? Ha! I don't think my grandparents have even touched a drink before!

... Man, how strange different families and cultures can be. Though to be fair, my grandparents are kinda the most aristocratic a middle-class family can be.

You're not wrong, to be fair.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I might've caught something when we were visiting a college on Friday. Had a cough yesterday, but a headache was added to my symptoms today. Plus a temperature of 100.0 degrees, which seems to confirm my plight. Sadly, the only movie I've been able to watch with my family today was Homecoming; I missed Mama Mia during a nap, as well as everyone playing dice and quarters and the like. But hey, they left me some steak! And red velvet cake, which might not be quite as good to have while I'm sick, but again, I'm a weak person who happens to love red velvet cake.

I can understand that. I've never had a drink of anything alcoholic, but my sister and friends have been pretty happy to start drinking lately. So a bit ironically, Natalie might fit in better with my in-person friend group than the rest of you. It is pretty cool to see how different all of our experiences have been, though.

9 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Why are y'all complaining? Christmas is awesome! I got a new sword! And more Lego sets! And Ultra Moon and Fire Emblem Warriors!

9 hours ago, Natalie said:

Just saw this haha. Nooooo way. Innocent is not the word for me at all.

I'm not complaining! Christmas is a great way to get wasted with no judgements made. 

Eyy I got FE Warriors too!

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, I’m certainly not complaining about the presents themselves. I got a Lucina amiibo, the Awakening artbook, an iTunes giftcard that got me Lucina in Heroes (there may be a bit of a theme here...), plus giftcards for Amazon and Steam that I haven’t decided how to use yet. All-around, it was a great haul! And now we’re watching Spiderman Homecoming, because Christmas.

9 hours ago, Rezzy said:

333 half evil

I also got FE Warriors.  I wasn't going out of my way to get it for myself, but I won't say no to it as a gift.

My kids are definitely more excited than I am today.

9 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Happy Decemberween!

I got a Switch! No games yet though.

Also got the #WeRateDogs book.

7 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

Looks like I am not the only one to get Fire Emblem Warriors today. It is the Switch version, what version did you get Rex?

7 hours ago, Regent said:

Everyone here getting Warriors and I got Birthright and Shadow Dragon.

I hate you rich people. You know what I got for Christmas? An extension cord. Something useful. And inexpensive. Thanks Santa.

It's so depressing thinking that it already isn't Christmas anymore where all of you Europeans/Australians live. It went by too fast, and its gonna be a year before it comes around again.

Also, in response to everything else you guys said:

Hangovers suck

Middle children rock

Somebody knock me out. I feel depressed. Maybe I should pull a @Natalie and get drunk.

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I hate you rich people. You know what I got for Christmas? An extension cord. Something useful. And inexpensive. Thanks Santa.

It's so depressing thinking that it already isn't Christmas anymore where all of you Europeans/Australians live. It went by too fast, and its gonna be a year before it comes around again.

Fire Emblem Warriors was the only thing I got from my spouse, and my kids are too young to get me anything.

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Also, in response to everything else you guys said:

Hangovers suck

Middle children rock

Somebody knock me out. I feel depressed. Maybe I should pull a @Natalie and get drunk.

Pretty sad that it is over because that means I am a day closer to having to go to work, but also a day closer to my book arriving. 

Hangovers are really easy to avoid, just drink water and they don't happen. 

Sure they might, but the eldest are better

I wouldn't bother drinking if you feel sad, if you are anything like me you will drink then find a corner where you can cry in. 

Edited by Mackc2

13 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Middle children rock

If it helps you feel better, I mostly got gift cards, a koozie, and a pack of gum from my parents. We're not really in a position to spend like crazy on Christmas anymore. My overly generous Grandma, on the other hand... kinda goes a bit too crazy when spending on us.

I kinda just want it to be over now, but that's just because I feel poor right now. Also new stuff happens in Heroes tomorrow, which is exciting.

My dad is a middle child, so I can agree. Also so are Catria and Minerva, but that's neither here nor there.

Don't give in Sully. Just remember these wise words straight from my parent's music library: