Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Rezzy has only been here for 2 years.... that's not that long. Also if you're cool you spell it "aeons" :smug:

Aeon and eon are under certain definitions different things, but I do like both words so you got me there.

14 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Hangovers are really easy to avoid, just drink water and they don't happen. 

I like this quote. Do this people. Don't waste your life.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

My dad is a middle child, so I can agree. Also so are Catria and Minerva, but that's neither here nor there.

Just goes to prove middle children are the best.

Edited by Rex Glacies

6 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I had a funny dream about Katarina. >w>

.... is there something you wanted to say?

It's hard to decipher when you're being serious or just posting crap

Older siblings are like Jagens, they go around doing a bang-up job of doing everything but in the process make it harder for everybody else. Younger siblings are all Ests who are a pain to make useful. Middle siblings truly are where it's at.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

.... is there something you wanted to say?

I can believe that he's being serious. I've had a dream about Karel before. That... that was a weird one...

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

Younger siblings are all Ests who are a pain to make useful.

Thanks Sully, love you too :)

382 I was going to ask why you're not counting with us, @Soul~!, but I guess the new name of the thread doesn't really make the goal obvious anymore...

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Older siblings are like Jagens, they go around doing a bang-up job of doing everything but in the process make it harder for everybody else. Younger siblings are all Ests who are a pain to make useful. Middle siblings truly are where it's at.

This seems a bit screwed up

Why can't we say all children are great!

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

wait, you thoughht was kidding

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I can believe that he's being serious. I've had a dream about Karel before. That... that was a weird one...

Thanks Sully, love you too :)

382 I was going to ask why you're not counting with us, @Soul~!, but I guess the new name of the thread doesn't really make the goal obvious anymore...

I literally didn't know but

So you're not interested? );

I had a dream about Kjelle once. I don't even like Kjelle that much, but in the dream I hit on her only to find out that she was married to Inigo. 

Yes, that is actually what my dreams are like. It's probably some psychological reaction to not getting what I want when I'm awake.

Just now, Soul~! said:

I literally didn't know but

So you're not interested? );

Yeah, I don't really blame you for not realizing. The name "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" isn't exactly clear, which may be partially my fault...

That depends. Is it the kind of dream that would offend my sheltered Christian eyes? If so, then go ahead and tell it! :D

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I had a dream about Kjelle once. I don't even like Kjelle that much, but in the dream I hit on her only to find out that she was married to Inigo. 

Yes, that is actually what my dreams are like. It's probably some psychological reaction to not getting what I want when I'm awake.

The worst ones are when I've been playing a single game too much, and then I just dream about literally playing that game. Nothing exciting, nothing interesting; I'm still just sitting in my bed, simply playing a video game. I know, I've lived an exciting life, haven't I?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, I don't really blame you for not realizing. The name "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" isn't exactly clear, which may be partially my fault...

That depends. Is it the kind of dream that would offend my sheltered Christian eyes? If so, then go ahead and tell it! :D

As if. I'm actually fairly Christian myself...without actually having a religion. :awesome:

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

As if. I'm actually fairly Christian myself...without actually having a religion. :awesome:

And here you were, making me all excited about a dream that's not even that saucy... How cruel.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

And here you were, making me all excited about a dream that's not even that saucy... How cruel.

I don't approve.

Edited by Soul~!

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Being a Christian does not protect one from saucy dreams. Totally not talking from personal experience...

This is true. Sometimes to... worrying degrees. You know it's bad when you get uncomfortable from your own dreams. Definitely not from personal experience either, not at all.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I think they bought it, Sully!

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I don't approve.

I'm kinda surprised to meet someone more PG than the two homechooled Christian kids... I'm impressed.

Wait Meap: you didn't have that kind of dream about Karel did you?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yay! Let's pretend we know about Harry Potter next!

Edited by SullyMcGully

Wait Meap: you didn't have that kind of dream about Karel did you?

Nah, but it might be something even more concerning: I got Karel in Fire Emblem Heroes, and I was happy about it. For reference, since I'm pretty sure you don't play Heroes, Karel is... kinda bad. Not unusable, but he's outclassed by a lot of other units in most areas. And since I don't care that much about him character-wise either, feeling so happy about getting him in Heroes was very worrying to me.

@SullyMcGully To be fair, I have actually read and watched all of the Harry Potter series. I wasn't allowed to until I was about 14/15 (and we also had a book about how sinful and devilish the series was...), but I did experience them!

Percy Jackson is still better though.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

@SullyMcGully To be fair, I have actually read and watched all of the Harry Potter series. I wasn't allowed to until I was about 14/15 (and we also had a book about how sinful and devilish the series was...), but I did experience them!

Percy Jackson is still better though.

That's fair. I'll probably end up watching them all some day too. 

That's fair. I'll probably end up watching them all some day too. 

They're decent enough, although I don't know if I really get why it's as popular as it is. But at least the Harry Potter movies are decent, unlike the Percy Jackson movies...

399 @Bartozio