Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year to everyone! I think I'm the furthest from New Years out of everyone here because of my time zone, though... I've still got a little less than 7 hours to go.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Happy New Year to everyone! I think I'm the furthest from New Years out of everyone here because of my time zone, though... I've still got a little less than 7 hours to go.

Nine and a half hours here.

Hawaii FTW. :P:

Also, 21.

Edited by eclipse
I can't do math

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Eight and a half hours here.

Hawaii FTW. :P:

Also, 21.

Ah, fair enough then! You have proven me wrong by being even more on the left of the earth than I am, haha.

I appreciate you continuing the count, but I still don't think it's allowed to work like that...

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed.  I mean if transferring all of your blood into another person doesn't kill you then man you are invincible.

This was the champion it all went down in.  In the end she does come back because Wendy brings her back risking her own life. But you are right fairy tail can't kill a main character for long. Maybe that means I'm not really dead! I'll be back in the game soon! Lol jk

Such a disappointment. 

Spoiler

I guess you were right, I kind of zone out around part like this FT...

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I want to hug you, but you don't deserve it

Like that's ever stopped me from not getting something

On the whole name ordeal, I think pretty much every regular voted  "Don't count the mods out", which is also the most popular tittle in general, so counting votes for half or not shouldn't really matter.

Also, happy new year! Try to leave enough fingers on your hands to play games and don't get too drunk on champagne! I'd tell you guys don't binge eat as well, but I'm gonna set a terrible example for that.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Try to leave enough fingers on your hands

This... might be the most threatening advice I've ever been given. Is losing fingers on New Years, like... a big problem where you are?

Edited by DefaultBeep

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:
  Hide contents

I guess you were right, I kind of zone out around part like this FT...

Spoiler

Tbh I only know because it popped up on my tumblr dashboard and I freaked out because I knew they were ending it soon after so I was scared she might actually be gone but I was wrong. I kept falling behind reading the manga because a lot of it was repeated over and over again. 

Edited by Anime27Arts

44 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Happy new years, or something. Still an hour and 30 minutes away...

Seriously, wow I forgot how big of a difference timezones can make 

35 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Seriously, wow I forgot how big of a difference timezones can make 

Yep. I've still got a bit over 2 hours to go. And eclipse is even farther behind than I am! I'm kinda more excited about the daily Heroes reset to be honest with you

4 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

is the age where you first enter your teens, according to my incredibly incorrect friend. 

When I was like 9, I thought that 10 was the age when people start to be considered adults.

I wasn't the brightest kid in the toobox growing up. Which was unfortunate, considering how dark that toolbox was.

Just now, Arcanite said:

You're nothing but a dastard

This legit scared me, because I quoted you on Discord mere seconds before I got a notification for this, and I thought you realized my quote somehow...

Happy Old Year from Central US Time

32 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yep. I've still got a bit over 2 hours to go. And eclipse is even farther behind than I am! I'm kinda more excited about the daily Heroes reset to be honest with you

When I was like 9, I thought that 10 was the age when people start to be considered adults.

I wasn't the brightest kid in the toobox growing up. Which was unfortunate, considering how dark that toolbox was.

You've been playing too much Pokemon if you thought 10 was adulthood.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This legit scared me, because I quoted you on Discord mere seconds before I got a notification for this, and I thought you realized my quote somehow...

Haven't looked on discord

And trust me, I wanted to say a lot worse, but I'm being merciful instead

Dastard

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Happy Old Year from Central US Time

You've been playing too much Pokemon if you thought 10 was adulthood.

Oh right, we would've both been hitting midnight if I hadn't moved... :(

The sad thing is, I wasn't allowed to play or watch Pokémon until I was over 15. This was a foolish thought that I had all on my own!

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Haven't looked on discord

And trust me, I wanted to say a lot worse, but I'm being merciful instead

Dastard

Oh, it wasn't like a direct quote. We were talking about you and the New Years, and I said something like "Here lies 2017: It didn't try it's bEst."

You can imagine why I was scared when I got a notification from you right after that.

I thought I was gonna get yelled at for stealing your memes :(

31 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh, it wasn't like a direct quote. We were talking about you and the New Years, and I said something like "Here lies 2017: It didn't try it's bEst."

You can imagine why I was scared when I got a notification from you right after that.

I thought I was gonna get yelled at for stealing your memes :(

>PROMOTES SHEENA OVER NINO

>DOESN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO COME UP WITH THEIR OWN MEMES

Disgraceful. Pitiful. Filthy. Nasty. Horrible. Dirty. And most of all:

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg