• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Oh dear me, I wish Olivia got XP from dancing.  She's not durable and only has mediocre Atk.  Leveling her is not going to be fun.

What. I thought she got xp from dance. Whelp, I'll have to make double the effort.

Btw, do you guys know what does Tier [insert number] mean? Some friends are tier 1 while others are tier 2.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh dear me, I wish Olivia got XP from dancing.  She's not durable and only has mediocre Atk.  Leveling her is not going to be fun.

If I can level Felicia (who at 1* level 1 has 7 Attack), then leveling Olivia should be less painful.  Hell, use Felicia to soften up targets for Olivia to stab.

28 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

What. I thought she got xp from dance. Whelp, I'll have to make double the effort.

Btw, do you guys know what does Tier [insert number] mean? Some friends are tier 1 while others are tier 2.

I think that's their Arena ranking.

27 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If I can level Felicia (who at 1* level 1 has 7 Attack), then leveling Olivia should be less painful.  Hell, use Felicia to soften up targets for Olivia to stab.

I used some of my Crystals to raise her up a bit.  I actually find the low level grinds to be the most fun for the most part, since I don't have to worry about Stamina as much.

Thoughts on Lilina:

I've gotten her to level 40 now.  I don't know if I got a Speed ban efor her, but she's ridiculously slow, 23 Speed at level 40.  She has a great Special, but since she almost never doubles anything, the counter seldom gets low enough to trigger.  I'd like to use her, but the low speed really hurts.  I've got a Baby Tiki, but I'm not sure if her speed will be any better.  She's sitting on 17 Speed at level 24 right now.

So quick question for everyone.  So I got my second Lucina so I can plus here.  But I'm tempted to level her up first to see which one has the more desired stats.  Then use that one as the base.  Do you think that is to much work or the wiser decision?  

1 minute ago, Lupine said:

So quick question for everyone.  So I got my second Lucina so I can plus here.  But I'm tempted to level her up first to see which one has the more desired stats.  Then use that one as the base.  Do you think that is to much work or the wiser decision?  

I'd say it's a good decision, but you can use this: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator to calculate the lvl.40 stats by putting in the lvl.1 stats, which will probably safe you some time since you don't have to level up just to see the stats =).

@Lupine

If you second Lucina is already a 5* unit and is level 1, there is no need to level her up to check desired stats. Instead, check this link: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Input her level one stats and it will already tell your what her Boon & Bane as well as her stats for max level.

Birdy beat me to it, but posting anyway.

[rant] Man, I was leveling up some characters so I can finally complete Lunatic Story (5* Chrom 4* Tiki, 4* Nowi, 5* Marth || I really needed some magic users, hoping to use Tiki on 9-5), only to realize too late that my 5* Chrom actually sucks in terms of Boon & Bane.

I initially thought having +DEF and -SPD would be fine for Chrom considering his defensive nature (Sol, high HP and DEF), but it turns out that Chrom is naturally slow in the first place. Taking the -SPD bane makes Chrom be doubled by almost anybody that is not an Armored Unit, making the extra +DEF practically worthless. There is also the matter of Chrom being doubled by Mages, which will just annihilate him due to his low speed.

I already grinded him up to Level 31, (and leveling past 20 takes forever...) and now he will simply sit in the reserves until I can get a proper Chrom unit. If anyone remembered my "Chrom Analysis" from the Pull thread, the best Chrom was the 4* Chrom I had all along at +ATT and - HP. The extra ATT actually helps and Chrom's HP loss is not significant as he already has an insane HP pool.

So, I essentially have a "garbage" 5* unit that I wasted training, since all he will be used for is merging when I eventually get the proper Chrom unit in place. Alternatively, I could just dismiss him out of frustration and sleep well with my newly stuffed feather pillow, but 1k Feathers is worthless when considering it takes 20k to upgrade from a 4* to a 5*... [/rant]

51 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I'd say it's a good decision, but you can use this: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator to calculate the lvl.40 stats by putting in the lvl.1 stats, which will probably safe you some time since you don't have to level up just to see the stats =).

My numbers aren't adding up for my Abel. 

I've got

HP: 17 Low
Atk: 15 Med
Spd: 3 Med
Def: 7 Low
Res: 7 High

According to the calculator, 20 HP should be his minimum value, but maybe they assume he starts with the +3HP skill, which my Abel did not.

Assuming I take the value of 20HP, that still leaves me with 2 Low stats, 2 Medium, and only 1 High Skill.  Does anyone know what's going on?

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My numbers aren't adding up for my Abel. 

I've got

HP: 17 Low
Atk: 15 Med
Spd: 3 Med
Def: 7 Low
Res: 7 High

According to the calculator, 20 HP should be his minimum value, but maybe they assume he starts with the +3HP skill, which my Abel did not.

Assuming I take the value of 20HP, that still leaves me with 2 Low stats, 2 Medium, and only 1 High Skill.  Does anyone know what's going on?

What weapon does he have equipped?

EDIT: And skills.  I don't remember if he gets +Def ones.

Edited by eclipse

1 hour ago, Lupine said:

If you're going for style points you could use both of them in the arena since there isn't a duplicate clause.

Edited by Arcanite
Spelling error

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

What weapon does he have equipped?

EDIT: And skills.  I don't remember if he gets +Def ones.

He's got a Brave Lance+

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They do seem to assume highest rank weapons and skills indeed.

If they assume +5 HP skills right when you get him, which is the highest possible on the skill line, but I don't think he ever starts out with it, that would put him at 22 HP, which would be a high stat for him.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

He's got a Brave Lance+

If they assume +5 HP skills right when you get him, which is the highest possible on the skill line, but I don't think he ever starts out with it, that would put him at 22 HP, which would be a high stat for him.

My guess it's +4 HP (what he gets at 4*), which would put you at median HP.  Thus, I think yours is -Def/+Res.

Edited by eclipse

20 minutes ago, eclipse said:

My guess it's +4 HP (what he gets at 4*), which would put you at median HP.  Thus, I think yours is -Def/+Res.

It's odd that they would pick the middle +HP skill, but that would make the numbers line up.

I've noticed that my team is pretty Def deficient.  Ironically, Takumi has the highest Def of all my active units.  I do love having Abel's 3 movement range, and he doesn't have the arrow weakness that Est has.

Man, Heroes became so pokemon lol. For reference the only 4* unit the calc has is Chrom which is -Def +Res whoops. I think it's ok as he gets defiant def so whoo.

1 hour ago, Sire said:

[rant] Man, I was leveling up some characters so I can finally complete Lunatic Story (5* Chrom 4* Tiki, 4* Nowi, 5* Marth || I really needed some magic users, hoping to use Tiki on 9-5), only to realize too late that my 5* Chrom actually sucks in terms of Boon & Bane.

I initially thought having +DEF and -SPD would be fine for Chrom considering his defensive nature (Sol, high HP and DEF), but it turns out that Chrom is naturally slow in the first place. Taking the -SPD bane makes Chrom be doubled by almost anybody that is not an Armored Unit, making the extra +DEF practically worthless. There is also the matter of Chrom being doubled by Mages, which will just annihilate him due to his low speed.

I already grinded him up to Level 31, (and leveling past 20 takes forever...) and now he will simply sit in the reserves until I can get a proper Chrom unit. If anyone remembered my "Chrom Analysis" from the Pull thread, the best Chrom was the 4* Chrom I had all along at +ATT and - HP. The extra ATT actually helps and Chrom's HP loss is not significant as he already has an insane HP pool.

So, I essentially have a "garbage" 5* unit that I wasted training, since all he will be used for is merging when I eventually get the proper Chrom unit in place. Alternatively, I could just dismiss him out of frustration and sleep well with my newly stuffed feather pillow, but 1k Feathers is worthless when considering it takes 20k to upgrade from a 4* to a 5*... [/rant]

Idk if there's a huge difference between a -sp, med sp or +sp Chrom but what I've seen in the game is that some units are prone to get doubled no matter what. But if you want to optimize your team then go ahead, or spam Light's Blessings.

My Felicia still has only 3 Def at level 11.  Does she just have naturally horrible Def, or am I unlucky?

EDIT: Make that 3 Def at level 12, now.

Edited by Rezzy

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My Felicia still has only 3 Def at level 11.  Does she just have naturally horrible Def, or am I unlucky?

EDIT: Make that 3 Def at level 12, now.

Felicia naturally has weak DEF, but high RES and SPD. I use Felicia as mage bait, off-heals (Breath of Life passive), and DEF & RES debuffs. Also, don't expect Felicia to be killing anything outside of using her special ability (which adds her RES to damage).

Going off of the FE:H Calculator, the 5* Felicia's DEF cap is 15 to 21. RES cap is 35 to 41.

If you want a more DEF dagger user, I recommend using Saizo or Matthew. Sazio can do an "area debuff" once he gets his Smoke Dagger and Matthew can "off-tank" with his Rogue Dagger (debuff enemy DEF & RES, buff own DEF & RES). Jakob can also provide Felicia's debuff abilities with the Silver Dagger+, but is far more durable due to his passive DEF and Renewal skills.

11 minutes ago, Sire said:

Felicia naturally has weak DEF, but high RES and SPD. I use Felicia as mage bait, off-heals (Breath of Life passive), and DEF & RES debuffs. Also, don't expect Felicia to be killing anything outside of using her special ability (which adds her RES to damage).

Going off of the FE:H Calculator, the 5* Felicia's DEF cap is 15 to 21. RES cap is 35 to 41.

If you want a more DEF dagger user, I recommend using Saizo or Matthew. Sazio can do an "area debuff" once he gets his Smoke Dagger and Matthew can "off-tank" with his Rogue Dagger (debuff enemy DEF & RES, buff own DEF & RES). Jakob can also provide Felicia's debuff abilities with the Silver Dagger+, but is far more durable due to his passive DEF and Renewal skills.

Thanks, I don't plan to use Felicia much, but I wanted to at least make her not be dead weight on the mission that requires her this month.

Man finally done Narcian's Hard mode quest

Corrin did the tanking job, then Roy shoves her down to handle Narcian and Sword dude

The remaining enemies become Green Mage, Blue Mage, and Bowman. Somehow the bowman decided to move in first, with Green Mage behind him. Sheema kills Bowman and secures the wincon since Green didn't deal enough damage to Sheema

Based Azure Bade

My prediction for Jugdral would be like the 3 main characters of Part 2, Sigurd, most Allied HW user, and then Tinny, Finn, Ayra, Nanna, Lachesis

Claude and Finn is my pick for the most interesting character, mostly since the former had Revive effect in FE4, the later because its yet another Horse with Brave Lance

Come to think of it aside from uhhh

Eldigan and Aless

Lewyn and Sety and Finn

Hardin and Camus

Is there other cases of "characters with overlapping hold to Legendary weapon"? Because the closest i can find aside from this is Astram and Marth both having Miracle Sword at one point

Edited by JSND

I really wish I had written down my Baby Tiki's stas before I started leveling her.  She has 21 Speed at level 28 and I'm not sure if she's going to have Low of Medium Speed.  She's got 34 Atk, so she's got a Low in at least that.  I'm getting a bit annoyed by all my 5* units having bad spreads for stats.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I really wish I had written down my Baby Tiki's stas before I started leveling her.  She has 21 Speed at level 28 and I'm not sure if she's going to have Low of Medium Speed.  She's got 34 Atk, so she's got a Low in at least that.  I'm getting a bit annoyed by all my 5* units having bad spreads for stats.

My Young Tiki has 30 Speed at Level 40, which is the average number. It's 27 for Bane, and 33 for Boon. She's not meant to be fast, so your unit isn't screwed.