• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh. I couldn't tell if you were just messing around or trying to be annoying. Sorry about that.

Messing around, mostly. Making some little healthy fun of your obsession with Ike, stuff like that. Waiting is boring, waiting for something unknown and uncertain even more so.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Messing around, mostly. Making some little healthy fun of your obsession with Ike, stuff like that. Waiting is boring, waiting for something unknown and uncertain even more so.

I'm a little obsessed, sure, but it doesn't mean I can't properly debate about stuff relating to him. :P

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

Any news on the new focus yet?

I really want to know, but I don't want to stay up too late, since I have to try to sign my son up for preschool tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I really want to know, but I don't want to stay up too late, since I have to try to sign my son up for preschool tomorrow.

That's the fun being on the other side of the world like me here.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Oh wow, big day for you and him then, good luck. I know I won't be able to sleep until I summon, so I'm probably not gonna try. 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's the fun being on the other side of the world like me here.

Ah, where do you hail from?

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Oh wow, big day for you and him then, good luck. I know I won't be able to sleep until I summon, so I'm probably not gonna try. 

Thanks, our first pick accepts a small class size, so I don't want to get too hopeful, in case we don't get in.

I don't even really care about the focuses themselves, I'm just waiting for the rest of my people from sacred stones. Seth, Franz, and your boy Joshua. They better add some more prologue too cause I needs me some orbs! They should have a 30 day login-type thing every month instead of this dumb "Launch celebration orbs" bullcrap so I won't have to wait and get anxious and then get nothing and then wait and get even more anxious and get even more nothing! More nothing isn't even possible, yet I keep getting more nothing! 

There's a new Jugdral paralogue, Sibling Bonds, with Lachesis and Eldigan on the cover. The maps are called Brothers and Sisters (2 bows: one Klein, red tome: Sanaki, green tome), Siblings of Thunder (axe, red tome, 2 blue tomes: Arthur and Tine?Olwen and Reinhardt!), and Courage and Devotion (sword: probably Eldigan, lance, axe, and staff: probably Lachesis).

Edited by Vaximillian

Lachesis and Eldigan available in the new Paralogue update in 2-3!

Also added some FE RD, giving us

Eldigan

Sanake

Olwen

Reinhardt

Klein

Lachesis

*Edit- ninja'd!

Edited by Elieson

REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE 

Yeah, I'm pretty happy for Eldigan, but REINHARDT HYPE. I didn't realize he was popular in Japan, he's one of my favorites from Thracia 776~!

It's nice to see the first Tellius character. I'm sure we'll see more in the next batch.

Just now, Iris said:

REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE REINHARDT HYPE 

Yeah, I'm pretty happy for Eldigan, but REINHARDT HYPE. I didn't realize he was popular in Japan, he's one of my favorites from Thracia 776~!

It's nice to see the first Tellius character. I'm sure we'll see more in the next batch.

yOU PLAYED THRACIA?

Why am I up late... Update is live! We have...

New Paralogue: Sibling Bonds (3 Chapters - Brothers and Sisters, Siblings of Thunder, Courage and Devotion) Also has special quests!
Sibling Bonds Focus: Eligan, Sanaki, Olwen, Reinhardt, Klein, Lachesis (Lasts until March 14th)

Honestly, I did not see this coming. Sanaki as the first Tellius character? If they keep up this theme, I wonder if Micaiah is gonna be somewhere in the next Focus...