• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

My Alm is +Def -Atk, yours is +Res -Def.

Which makes Alm's base 21/10/6/6/4.

Is that confirmed? If that's only based ours it could also be 21/9/6/6/5 (yours +Def/-Res, mine +Atk/-Def).

E: Ah, ninja'd I suppose.

Edited by egobarrier

Just now, egobarrier said:

Is that confirmed? If that's only based ours it could also be 21/9/6/6/5 (yours +Def/-Res, mine +Atk/-Def).

...Proof I am not the best at numbers in this game.

At any rate, I'll take not having a -Atk Alm. -Atk Ryoma was bad enough.

Uhm ok. I got the achievement: 'Clear Paralogue 5: Part 2 with a red tome user on your team' while I did not have a red tome user on my team. Ok then. I'll take it.

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Uhm ok. I got the achievement: 'Clear Paralogue 5: Part 2 with a red tome user on your team' while I did not have a red tome user on my team. Ok then. I'll take it.

I think it's actually a green tome.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

I think it's actually a green tome.

Probably.  I did it using Leo, and didn't get the quest unlock.

+Spd -Res Alm level 40 stats:

45/49(with falchion)/33/28/19

he seems like a good candidate for fury. Windsweep is an interesting skill, especially since it only prevents doubling on player phase.

Edited by Korath88

Just now, eclipse said:

Probably.  I did it using Leo, and didn't get the quest unlock.

I did the Lunatic first with my Arena team. I mustn't have been paying attention when Robin (F) got me that.

Also, I got Alm's first 'dud' level: his quote mentions Kiran (or in my case, Bethany). Neat detail- has any other unit done this?

11 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

According to the English fan news Twitter, the red tome and green tome quests had their descriptions switched:

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

According to the English fan news Twitter, the red tome and green tome quests had their descriptions switched:

...There was a quest to complete 5-3 with a tome? I saw Cavalry, Flying and Lunatic Armour, but not tome.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...There was a quest to complete 5-3 with a tome? I saw Cavalry, Flying and Lunatic Armour, but not tome.

Looks like it's actually 5-1 Lunatic, not 5-3. The reward is 2 orbs.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...That one appears to be red-type, and I definitely cleared that with Ryoma/Robin/Effie/Lissa.

I'm reading the quest list in Japanese, which has no typos, so I have no idea what they actually say in English.

22 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

+Spd -Res Alm level 40 stats:

45/49(with falchion)/33/28/19

he seems like a good candidate for fury. Windsweep is an interesting skill, especially since it only prevents doubling on player phase.

His spread reminds me of Ryoma's. except his Spd went to Alm's HP. It's nice that he's speedier than Chrom and Seliph at least, but yeah, he lacks a little bit more speed to make Windsweep effective. Need them Hone Spd.

8 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

His spread reminds me of Ryoma's. except his Spd went to Alm's HP. It's nice that he's speedier than Chrom and Seliph at least, but yeah, he lacks a little bit more speed to make Windsweep effective. Need them Hone Spd.

I think Darting Blow will be more effective. 36 with Fury is good, but he takes the 6 fury damages after his battle. With 39, he can hit more units and have less chances to see his skill not activate.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Darting Blow could be a good idea on Alm. Maybe. I feel like his stats aren't extreme enough to make a niche playstyle for him doable though...

...I wish I knew the Speed tiers so I could say something informed.

At the very least, I have all three Darting Blow 3 users at 4*, and if it works, I'll definitely sacrifice Rebecca. I have Klein, and Tharja and Florina are too precious.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Ice Dragon so my preliminary interpretation of Hit and Run was actually correct, huh?
It's sort of Drag Back without the actual dragging back.

So many translation errors.

RIP my Hit and Run is actually Hit and Suicide speculah. Thanks translator.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Ice Dragon so my preliminary interpretation of Hit and Run was actually correct, huh?
It's sort of Drag Back without the actual dragging back.

So many translation errors.

Ah, I see. I made the same mistake when reading the Japanese as the localization team did.

The translation of 手前 is a bit difficult here; I've never actually seen it used the way it is. It typically means something along the lines of "what is in front of you" or "the side closer to you". In this case, it's referring to a direction you are moving, and I believe is meant to be interpreted as "in the direction of the side you are on relative to your target", and therefore "backwards".

Regardless, I checked the Japanese skill description for Drag Back, and it matches with the description for Hit and Run, so yeah. It looks like Hit and Run moves you away from your opponent after combat.