• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

All this talk about dead parents makes me nervous.

Don't get into a FE game, okay?

Edited by Vaximillian

On an unrelated note, if I wanted to make a tri-colour Litrblade team, what advantages and disadvantages would I face?

Right now, the plan is Lilina, Nino and Linde. Probably need a bulkier one. Also thinking about clustering them together such that they provide their buffs, with a fourth party member being a bonus unit if necessary. (Once every three seasons, I can use my Sharena for this.)

56 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

RIP Ogma and his 10 Res.

Ya know, I have come to find that their are many units who seem to be made (at least in part) to directly counter one or two specific other units/builds. A good example I believe is Soren is a hard counter to Reinhardt. Green mage with windsweep so Rein cant retaliate and proc his AOE. I sadly cant remember others but thats just something I noticed.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

It's a joke. Satsuma's userpic is Celica. Her class is priestess. He ninja-ed MrSmokestack (replied before him), hence why Celica reclassed into ninja.

Also, priestess ≠ cleric, it's a very important distinction.

Im not a forum lingo master yet. And I never played Celicas game. So, hey. Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wow, really? Then no wonder you're meeting the monsters in Advanced. You'd be fighting in the score range over >700 in Advanced, where p2w is actually expected.

Yep. I may have hit the wall with my current team build. I need a new banner to help me dig UNDER the wall. :3

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Do you mind posting pictures of your team?

Because I find that difficult to believe.

58 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

BnB is just "bread and butter" given how commonly the combination of the skills Triangle Adept and -Raven tomes--not Raven the unit--are run together. Triangle Adept is very good at fixing units with even -Atk, and on top of that Soren gets good bulk against two colors through the -Raven tome.

690 on Intermediate? Something seems off here...

Yep, for Bruno. There isn't a red equivalent though.

Don't forget Aegis+ / Pavise+!

52 minutes ago, Othin said:

Are you sure? My team (all 5*s with nearly maxed out skills) is able to get 690 on Advanced, and to my understanding, you need merges to get much above that. My impression was that getting 690 on Intermediate wasn't even possible: if it was, it'd take a ton of merges.

When the arena reopens, can you take a screenshot of the screen showing the three difficulty options?

Sure, I'll take a screenshot of my team and available fights. The skepticism hurts a little bit though. XD And hey, maybe im misremembering. I dont have the arena fights in front of me but Im fairly certain thats true.

Though now Im kind of worried im wrong since everyone says its unbelievable.... If I am please dont be too harsh.

Edited by rockocalypse

1 minute ago, rockocalypse said:

Sure, I'll take a screenshot of my team and available fights. The skepticism hurts a little bit though. XD And hey, maybe im misremembering. I dont have the arena fights in front of me but Im fairly certain thats true.

Though now Im kind of worried im wrong since everyone says its unbelievable.... If I am please dont be too harsh.

For reference, my main offense team is Ryoma +3, Julia +1, Ephraim +1, and Hector, all of them 5* level 40 with all of their skill slots filled. 

And I still get between 690 and 700 per Advanced win if I have a bonus character (this season I have Ryoma replaced with Ike +1).

If you're getting 690 on Intermediate wins, that's whale territory. It's certainly not likely for a F2P player.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

For reference, my main offense team is Ryoma +3, Julia +1, Ephraim +1, and Hector, all of them 5* level 40 with all of their skill slots filled. 

And I still get between 690 and 700 per Advanced win if I have a bonus character (this season I have Ryoma replaced with Ike +1).

If you're getting 690 on Intermediate wins, that's whale territory. It's certainly not likely for a F2P player.

I truly am amazed that people have +1s for 5*s. I never get extra 5s. I got two Hawkeyes, once. XD. I hope I dont dissapoint ya.

Just now, rockocalypse said:

I truly am amazed that people have +1s for 5*s. I never get extra 5s. I got two Hawkeyes, once. XD. I hope I dont dissapoint ya.

If you don't have decent merge levels, I can guarantee you that you aren't scoring 690 in Intermediate battles because of how scores are calculated.

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

If you don't have decent merge levels, I can guarantee you that you aren't scoring 690 in Intermediate battles because of how scores are calculated.

? U get more score if you used merged units?

I guess the aristocracy in FE always does rule the world.

6 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

I got two Lyns (and merged a duplicate into a −Atk because I'm was a moron), two Seliphs, two Caedas, and recently, two Sorens.

? U get more score if you used merged units?

I guess the aristocracy in FE always does rule the world.

Arena score is a combination of 4 factors:

1) Unit rarity/level

2) Unit BST

3) Merge level

4) Skills (the more skills are on a character, the more points. The higher the skill level (ex: T-Adept 3 instead of T-Adept 2), the more points)

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Arena score is a combination of 4 factors:

1) Unit rarity/level

2) Unit BST

3) Merge level

4) Skills (the more skills are on a character, the more points. The higher the skill level (ex: T-Adept 3 instead of T-Adept 2), the more points)

Ya. Im not getting 600 from advanced.I'll still post screenshots but based on this, uh uh.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I got two Lyns (and merged a duplicate into a −Atk because I'm was a moron), two Seliphs, two Caedas, and recently, two Sorens.

Don't feel bad, I didn't realize all my units had - Atk until weeks later.  

17 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

I somehow managed to get five Lucina before getting a 4* Lilina or M!Corrin. The RNG works in mysterious ways.

38 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

Ya know, I have come to find that their are many units who seem to be made (at least in part) to directly counter one or two specific other units/builds. A good example I believe is Soren is a hard counter to Reinhardt. Green mage with windsweep so Rein cant retaliate and proc his AOE. I sadly cant remember others but thats just something I noticed.

Im not a forum lingo master yet. And I never played Celicas game. So, hey. Thanks for the info.

Yep. I may have hit the wall with my current team build. I need a new banner to help me dig UNDER the wall. :3

Hide contents

Yeah I assume it's just a mistake, which is fine.

9 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I somehow managed to get five Lucina before getting a 4* Lilina or M!Corrin. The RNG works in mysterious ways.

Tfw I have 4 Ryomas and have yet to get a single Lucina (or any Falchion unit except a 4* Chrom) or Lilina or M!Corrin. 

I also spent a huge amount of orbs hunting reds on the Hero Fest banner and didn't get a single Hinata for my troubles (got like 20 Raighs and Henrys though).

I don't think the red pool likes me very much :/

Purely out of personal intrigue, do you have a Atk+ not spd- nature?

She's +Spd -Def, with the Atk +1 Seal. +Spd actually (barely) edges out +Atk once the Atk +1 seal is added.

9 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tfw I have 4 Ryomas and have yet to get a single Lucina (or any Falchion unit except a 4* Chrom) or Lilina or M!Corrin. 

I also spent a huge amount of orbs hunting reds on the Hero Fest banner and didn't get a single Hinata for my troubles (got like 20 Raighs and Henrys though).

I don't think the red pool likes me very much :/

I was in the situation while pulling reds, though I was flooded with 3* Stahl instead.

But I finally got Lilina today, which leaves Karel and Tiki!Y as the only reds I don't have.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just gave my Life and Death Kagerou Vantage 3. Eheh... GAHAHA

My Raudhrraven+ Sanaki says hi >v>

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

My Raudhrraven+ Sanaki says hi >v>

Pssh. Hold that 25 damage, Reinhardt will be here soon...

@MaskedAmpharos Seeing the defense wins line up feels good. Too good. I have an Azura too, so when people have no choice but to face tank it usually doesn't end well (if the AI isn't dumb).

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just gave my Life and Death Kagerou Vantage 3. Eheh... GAHAHA

Kagero was the bane of my Arena runs for the longest time. 

I was so used to never having to deal with her because of her low BST, but after the update I started seeing a lot more of her. And my team was entirely infantry (I swapped Effie out for Ephraim +1 once merges started mattering more than BST), so I had nothing to counter her with either. I usually had Ryoma tank a hit, but since he was -Def, more often than not he would just go down in one shot. 

I finally pulled a Hector on the Hero Fest banner though, so I finally have something to take those pesky Kageros >:D