Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I want one

You should give her skills away to someone else.......

Celica maybe?

What if Ragnarok doubled any buffs or increase in stats (Swift sparrow would be +8, death blow would be +12 and so forth)?

Naaaaaah. I gotta keep all the Lucinas. She is my ace, after all.

What if Celica had an A-skill that doubled all the effects of the Blows? Wait...

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

meanwhile Reinhardt's just been rising in my favorability lists because I use him so goddamn much

but i always put him to sleep on that chapter after I get Holy Sword so that Olwen can have another Dire Thunder and he can not die

I like it when he doesn't die

Edited by Thor Odinson

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Not to burst your bubble, but Brave sword Seliph has always been a thing

Yeah he really needs it in order to put in work. You gonna give him brave sword plus or just regular plain old?

Aw, I'm late to the party again. ;-;

Just regular old, with that whole 5 MT. I don't have any Brave Sword Pluses (I wish...lol...)

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

i find Seal Defense is a pretty situational skill, and there are a lot of better options for B slot like breakers, Renewal or Quick Riposte. Too much competition.

Threaten is better than Seal skills because the unit just has to be there, not necessarily enter combat and support the team in one go. Good for ranged units.

You have a point. Threaten Res on my Fae is godly when I'm running mages alongside her, just because she's tanky enough to laugh off hits from most everything (and in the Lunatic Xander GHB, she was my key to winning by tanking a hit from him at WTA disadvantage - Renewal 3 helps A LOT).

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Wow I wish i had more Sword lords

said no one ever Yeah, I'm sitting here with far too many red swords, and 6 swordlords in particular Alm, Seliph, Chrom, Eirika, M!Corrin, Xander (he sort of counts, even with that horse) . Lol. I really need the godly blues and greens. Hector and Ephraim and Reinhardt game, please, and a Linde would be good too!

Edited by Extrasolar

I mean I have Lyn in my main and Lucina in my other account, but sometimes I needed someone bulkier.

Didn't help back when I started that Veronica was a green mage and I had no good reds until Palla came along to the rescue (wings of mercy yay).

At least now I have a Distant Counter red with Siegfried. (ike where are youuuu)

actually i just need more reds in general for fodder too like Hinaya Fury, Cain Wings of Mercy and Palla Moonbow

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

24 orbs now! Must not spend...

24 isn't even that much

Lol I have 38. Still have a CRAP load of quests to do....

#LivingTehOrbLaifu

16 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

said no one ever

If anyone says "I need more swords", I'm flying to their location and slapping them in the face

21 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, I'm sitting here with far too many red swords, and 6 swordlords in particular Alm, Seliph, Chrom, Eirika, M!Corrin, Xander (he sort of counts, even with that horse) . Lol. I really need the godly blues and greens. Hector and Ephraim and Reinhardt game, please, and a Linde would be good too!

The amount of red in this game is absurd. I am not in the same boat as you though, as Nino is my green unit of destruction, and Azura + Effie are my blue units of death.

At this point in the game, I can start to pursue my "wants".

Oboro

Baby

You'll get there soon.......

50 minutes ago, immatx said:

As a side note, I think I've finally found the secret to making my Seliph viable. I'm gonna give him a Brave Sword inherited from my Draug fodder. Then maybe he'll be able to one-round things and be as terrifyingly tanky as ever with Armored Blow 3!

i was actually just thinking about this today, wow. like how Armoured Blow and Brash Assault would synergize pretty well..then i wondered who it'd be good on...Seliph came to mind. but i didn't think of the Brave Sword at all, that's pretty awesome. my Seliph is +Spd -Atk though..mm i wonder what the best Boon/Bane would be with this build.

29 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if Celica had an A-skill that doubled all the effects of the Blows? Wait...

>An A skill that doubled all the blow effects

>Ragnarok also doubles

#DeathBlowGivesYou24AddedDamageAndItIsntBroken

What if Celica had a b skill that let her move enemy units wherever she wanted after combat?

Just now, Arcanite said:

>Ragnarok also doubles

What if Celica had a b skill that let her move enemy units wherever she wanted after combat?

The joke was that you can't use any of the Blows aside from Savage Blow while you have that A skill lol.

Just now, Arcanite said:

>Ragnarok also doubles

The joke was that you can't use any of the Blows aside from Savage Blow while you have that A skill lol.

27 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

never gonna play Thracia :P

Play it, you will love the RNG and the broken staves.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

24 isn't even that much

Lol I have 38. Still have a CRAP load of quests to do....

#LivingTehOrbLaifu

If anyone says "I need more swords", I'm flying to their location and slapping them in the face

The amount of red in this game is absurd. I am not in the same boat as you though, as Nino is my green unit of destruction, and Azura + Effie are my blue units of death.

At this point in the game, I can start to pursue my "wants".

Oboro

Baby

You'll get there soon.......

I want Barst(s) but the summon screen keeps screwing me over, and when I get reds for Hinata/Palla I get Sophia/Raigh or other low tier units.

So I just realized that I have three 4* Abel fodder. ...How ridiculously overkill would a Brave Lance be on Effie... That seems like the ultimate lulz.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh, I have a Julia and Nino for my greens of destruction, and 4* Frederick with Brave Axe puts in work, but I'll always be sad about somewhat foolishly sacrificing my 4* Raven when he's one of the best green axes in the game.

4* Effie (+Atk, hell yeah) is my only really noteworthy blue, though my 4* Nowi's definitely got potential once I finally get Quick Riposte and TA on her. M!Robin's cool and all, but he's hardly "carry the game" potential. Clair, though, is shaping up to be pretty godly in her own right, with her astronomical atk (and mine is +Atk on the unit I'd least expect it on, lol), while being tanky enough to eat hits from most physical units and take no damage from mages. I just gotta figure out what to build her with...

4 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

that's pretty awesome. my Seliph is +Spd -Atk though..mm i wonder what the best Boon/Bane would be with this build.

+spd on Seliph
feelsbadman

Not like you're ever gonna be doubling anything anyway, haha. Mine is +Def, -Res which is pretty ideal outside of +Atk, since he dies to mages immediately anyway. Honestly I'd stick the Brave Sword on him regardless, since his speed is trash-tier and it's best to come to terms with it. Same for Chrom.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah I knew XD

but if it could happen, you would essentially have 24 Attack which is pretty much Odin's 5 star Attack stat.... (geez Odin what are you even doing)

Just now, Extrasolar said:

So I just realized that I have three 4* Abel fodder. ...How ridiculously overkill would a Brave Lance be on Effie... That seems like the ultimate lulz.

That's basically what All Effies want (Especially +Atk ones like ours ;) because 43 base attack (at five star) + 8 might and Death blow isn't broken at all!

At

All!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah I knew XD

but if it could happen, you would essentially have 24 Attack which is pretty much Odin's 5 star Attack stat.... (geez Odin what are you even doing)

What if Ragnarok turned enemies into Odin

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if Ragnarok turned enemies into Odin

What if Ragnarok turned enemies into Azama, and turned allies into Ryomas?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's basically what All Effies want (Especially +Atk ones like ours ;) because 43 base attack (at five star) + 8 might and Death blow isn't broken at all!

At

All!

Do you hear that? It's the sound of every single red unit in the game crying, and the blues aren't too far behind. :D

My 4* Eirika...has 6 more atk than that...at level 16.

Holy shit. I didn't think it was possible. He might as well be healing the enemy with each attack.

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

+spd on Seliph
feelsbadman

Not like you're ever gonna be doubling anything anyway, haha. Mine is +Def, -Res which is pretty ideal outside of +Atk, since he dies to mages immediately anyway. Honestly I'd stick the Brave Sword on him regardless, since his speed is trash-tier and it's best to come to terms with it. Same for Chrom.

yea it's pretty useless lol. i feel like +Atk -Spd would be a good one for him...or +Def -Spd. let's just truly come to terms with that trash-tier speed and make it even more trash. +Def -Res is pretty great though, tanky baby.

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

yea it's pretty useless lol. i feel like +Atk -Spd would be a good one for him...or +Def -Spd. let's just truly come to terms with that trash-tier speed and make it even more trash. +Def -Res is pretty great though, tanky baby.

Yeah, that's probably his ideal combo, since +Atk is the best/most ideal on pretty much everyone. +Spd isn't too far behind for characters who aren't naturally slow as molasses, but it's always funny when I see people with like +Spd Effies. +Def is second best for juggernauts like Seliph and Effie.

9 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Do you hear that? It's the sound of every single red unit in the game crying, and the blues aren't too far behind. :D

Did some quick calculations because the power must be known

5 star +Atk Effie 43 attack

Brave lance + 8 might

Death blow 3   6 more attack

43 + 6 + 8 = 57 attack

If I hit someone with 40 defense using a brave lance with 57 attack, they're taking 17 damage on each hit which is a total of 34

Not everyone has 40 defense so lets drop that down to 30.....

Twenty-seven damage on each hit

#ThatsTheWholeGame

#ThatsTheWholeGame

It's beautiful. *_*

Effie just might be a candidate for those 20k feathers, once I get a Brave Lance + fodder one day ;-;

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, that's probably his ideal combo, since +Atk is the best/most ideal on pretty much everyone. +Spd isn't too far behind for characters who aren't naturally slow as molasses, but it's always funny when I see people with like +Spd Effies. +Def is second best for juggernauts like Seliph and Effie.

yeah, and i'm kinda sick of +Atk being the best on basically everyone. i'm glad the fort maps are helping give an edge to tanky units especially ones with +Def/+Res. don't worry, Effie will double everyone with her Wary Fighter! those people probably just got unlucky, rip

12 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Play it, you will love the RNG and the broken staves.

that game killed my will to live. all i remember is being dirt poor and having broken weapons on everyone as i desperately tried to capture an enemy. i think i started a run 4 years ago...never finished, haven't touched it since. 8')

29 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I need more swords. I need a Karel for my Navarre's wo dao needs, I need a better Lyn, and I maybe need some other swords for collection.