Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Even better, let's get both Nina and Nyna from Shadow Dragon. Then we can have Nino, Nina, Nyna, and Ninian. Or Nah if we get her as well.

I want Nyna badly. And Elice. Elice and Elise? And then Ellen. And Eliwood.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Yo, awesome, we got a new unit for free for Christmas! Is anyone else excited to get this brand-new Fjorm character, who is completely new and obtainable starting only on today? Because I and the notifications board sure are!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I want Nyna badly. And Elice. Elice and Elise? And then Ellen. And Eliwood.

Perfect! A bit healer heavy, but Eliwood could use the help anyway.

8 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Last minute prediction for Christmas here I go: In a log in bonus, or some not-yet-revealed sequence of special maps, we will be able to obtain 12 water blessings and 25 orbs.

There, I said it. I submit to the consequences of being wrong.

I'm being laughed at rn by some Japanese nerds choking on their KFC buckets.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

That said, remember how generous we were calling this game at some point or other? I think I know where the Christmas spirit went.

Well, the game was supposed to get realeased on Christmas 2016, after all.

It all makes sense in an extremely roundabout way.

I was out almost all day for my Christmas family dinner and stuff. I just came back and went to check FEH to see if IS gave some Christmas gift or something and got....1 orb. Really? It's not like I expected something big, 5 orbs, a note in the board at the very least. All I saw was "Hey guys, check out this new hero called Fjorm, to get her clear chapter 1 of book II which is available for everyone!". Disappointing.

At least I got two Zelda games so I have something to play for more than 5 minutes.

Did a quick search on Youtube for a "True Meaning of Christmas montage" from many different Christmas specials. Nobody made this before? Are you joking?

Welp, I got nothin'. Though the lack of christmas present isn't quite as depressing as being booted down to Tier 17. I don't make a real effort to score high in arena, but I've been bouncing between 18 and 19 with minimal effort for most of this game's life, and it's sad to see my usual team fail me. I don't want to put effort in battling other peoples' teams, I just don't.

Edited by Glennstavos

23 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Funny thing is, I was planning on having a salty food for dinner tonight before the day shift.

If I were more a vindictive person, I'd make a joke about it. But the memories of the Death Blow banner are still strong.

Hope you get Elincia eventually.

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hope you get Elincia eventually.

Brought her to both Tellius Endgames (oh yeah, I've beaten Radiant Dawn now.)

There were Triangle Attacks in RD, but not in PoR. (Used my BEXP according to information that turned out to be wrong, so I was forced to bench Tanith to get all my main units to level cap for Transfer Data reasons.)

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

> benching Tanith

See, this is the reason Elincia didn’t come.

Hey, with how well Edward turned out, I'd gladly go back in time and switch out Zihark.

Although if I were to go back in time and change my FE9 roster, it'd be because I gave the 20th level to someone other than Ena, so Zihark gets to level cap anyway.

Well, this is what my life has become now. Even I have no clue why I killed two 5*s (DB3 came from a 5* Hawkeye) for this, but I suppose it's better to find some way to put this guy to use rather than have him rot on the bench for all eternity.

A1IeOPp.png?1

Edited by Tybrosion

40 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Brought her to both Tellius Endgames (oh yeah, I've beaten Radiant Dawn now.)

There were Triangle Attacks in RD, but not in PoR. (Used my BEXP according to information that turned out to be wrong, so I was forced to bench Tanith to get all my main units to level cap for Transfer Data reasons.)

I'm thought you could do the triangle attack in PoR -- you just don't get it until the last map, and Marcia has to be promoted. At least, if I recall correctly.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm thought you could do the triangle attack in PoR -- you just don't get it until the last map, and Marcia has to be promoted. At least, if I recall correctly.

Yes, and you know me. Of course I had a trained Marcia and Tanith.

My problem was that both were level capped, and if I wanted all of my main team to transfer stat bonuses to RD (which requires level caps), I had to not bring one of the already level-capped pegs. It was actually kind of a hard decision.

Spoiler

Tanith Wyrmslayer TA Deghinsea kill made up for it. And the TA she did with her Brave Lance against Seph, I think, even if Nasir got the final blow there. Didn't get to TA Ashera, though.

Makes sense, makes sense.

Haven't gotten Elincia on my end either, but I can't really complain when I've pulled several other good 5-stars recently. Like the Minerva I got from summoning after the reset, at least the Macedon siblings are reunited for the holidays. Whether they want to be or not.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Makes sense, makes sense.

Haven't gotten Elincia on my end either, but I can't really complain when I've pulled several other good 5-stars recently. Like the Minerva I got from summoning after the reset, at least the Macedon siblings are reunited for the holidays. Whether they want to be or not.

I got a pitybreaker perfect Delthea... on the Tana banner. I don't recall getting any other 5*s since that Elincia attempt went awry, though.

EDIT: Wait, the -Atk Mia. Foreshadowing my terrible PoR Mia, but it was a 5* I have received since.

Edited by bethany81707