Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Glad that I pulled Mikoto, lately my Sonya stagnated a bit. And with Mikoto she just got the right support. Infantry rush instead of Heavy Blade seal and additionally I can try some new things with Sonya, for example Fire boost seal.The 6 Additional damage may not be added to the AOE, but she is more likely to make 1 damage against units with Color advantage.

Boost skills and AOE have a certain sync and she is more likely to get the effect from Infantry boost. Now I just wait for a refine.
Last but not least my Sonya has a protection against Vantage without Hardy bearing. Which I could also give her now.

Regarding the announcement I still could have made a mistake. But they need to put out Mythic Deirdre to make me feel regrets. Even with all my thoughts on AR I'd rather wait for a Mythic hero I like. A candidate who is long overdue is Alm in my opinion. But if it is Dark, maybe Idoun?

Edited by Stroud

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Im thinking the banner will be "Yune", Micaiah essentially. Just the version from the last parts of the game where Yune took control. I do think Sephiran could be possible, but I have a feeling if they choose anyone itll be Micaiah.

Seems like the trailer will be tonight. Im interested to see what we get, I hope I am right.

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Yune is a way to get to still be a god character and still Miciah, what about that destroy structures thing though that doesn't sound like Yune/Miciah?

It doesn't. But RD does have a few bosses with the sort of mass scale attacks that would fit.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

It doesn't. But RD does have a few bosses with the sort of mass scale attacks that would fit.

Yeah that is why I'm thinking it is (hoping) someone else.  I guess we will find out soon.  

1 minute ago, Javi Blizz said:

I really hope it’s not Micaiah pls. Let’s keep Mythic Heroes alts-free if possible

It's probably Dheginsea. Anyways, she can be possessed by Yune so that counts for godlike

I've had such double handed luck of late. I've pulled all the 5*s I wanted without spending money (Hrid, Ryoma, M!Corrin, Tibarn, Nailah and Reyson), but every single one has been +HP or Res and -Spd or Atk. 

I mean I'd rather have them even with the crappy stats, but come on already! 

3 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I really hope it’s not Micaiah pls. Let’s keep Mythic Heroes alts-free if possible

This too.  No one was more disappointed than me when after Fjorm and Gunnthra we got Radiant Ike, and then alts of lords forever after (other than Hrid).  I was hoping either OCs or characters of myth and legend....you know something different from any other banner.  I can play Ike, Ephraim, Tiki etc in their games.  I can't play Altina or Anri or any of the 12 crusaders in the games.  

With promising god characters for Mythic that means this is finally the opportunity (probably the only one) for such characters.  Legendaries, seasonals one can have there alts of lords and whatever others...let mythic be something special, something that we aren't able to do in the main games.   Jesus IS at least try the first Mythic as this and if it fails badly or something go to your usual alt fest.  Please. 

I'm fully expecting Mythics to be Legendaries with a different name and blessing, but otherwise they're functionally the same and just a continuation of legendaries. Here's Micaiah as Yune. Here's Sigurd as Baldo. Here's Eliwood as Roland. Here's Celica as Mila. And so on.

Personally, I prefer legendaries the way they ended up, I hate OCs (cept for gustav, he is a dilf) it is nice to have characters showing up at their peak rather than just seeing them in their most common form, I do however disapprove of legendaries like lucina where there is nothing new/non-canon things added.

52 minutes ago, Jave said:

I'm fully expecting Mythics to be Legendaries with a different name and blessing, but otherwise they're functionally the same and just a continuation of legendaries. Here's Micaiah as Yune. Here's Sigurd as Baldo. Here's Eliwood as Roland. Here's Celica as Mila. And so on.

I'd be down with most of those, but I don't think Mila would function like Celica.

1 hour ago, Jave said:

I certainly wouldn't be surprised but that would be so so boring.  

Mythic hero looks to be a new OC we've literally never seen or heard of. I also can't seem to find an English trailer to confirm this... I only see a Japanese one right now.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Duma was the final boss of Gaiden/Echoes.  He's not an OC.

...Dude, spoilers. I haven't played to the end of Echoes yet. >_> You should've just said he's from Echoes and left it at that.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Dude, spoilers. I haven't played to the end of Echoes yet. >_> You should've just said he's from Echoes and left it at that.

It would have been better for them to put it in spoiler tags, sure. Sadly, unless you avoid all forums, most future mythics will probably be major spoilers.

Just now, Tree said:

It would have been better for them to put it in spoiler tags, sure. Sadly, unless you avoid all forums, most future mythics will probably be major spoilers.

I know of many other definite possibilities though, I'm sure. Ashunera, Ashera, Yune possessed Micaiah (or maybe even Yune in her little girl form), Idenn, Nergal, Medeus, Nagi, and...I can't think of anymore. I'm betting all or almost all of them will be mythics.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know of many other definite possibilities though, I'm sure. Ashunera, Ashera, Yune possessed Micaiah (or maybe even Yune in her little girl form), Idenn, Nergal, Medeus, Nagi, and...I can't think of anymore. I'm betting all or almost all of them will be mythics.

I'm not sure how they will handle Grima, since we already have the Robin versions.

Sacred Stones:

Spoiler

They might make a mythic Lyon at some point though.

Edited by Tree

1 minute ago, Tree said:

I'm not sure how they will handle Grima, since we already have the Robin versions.

Reveal hidden contents

They might make a mythic Lyon at some point though.

Grima shouldn't be one since he already got a legendary version imo.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That's fair. Also, large characters need to transform from a human form to fit on the map for gameplay purposes, and Grima already has two of those forms.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well... more Echoes: Shadows of Valentia spoilers ahead. If ya don't wanna see them, you only got yourself to blame if you see them anyways.

Spoiler

Grima has another form, where they appeared in the era of the Hero-King in a more incomplete and smaller form, as a secret final boss in Shadows of Valentia, under the Thabes Labyrinth. There, their origins are explained, as are the origins of the Risen.

A possible way to make a Mythic Grima would probably be to somehow bind the Grima seen in Echoes to a human, perhaps the scientist creator of Grima? Or maybe something like a Risen who summons this old Grima, maybe even Risen King Chrom?

Oh man, so many ideas now that we know the potential of Mythic heroes...!

Isn't this a million no a zillion times better than just an alt of a lord?  Lord in a new outfit, or a god that one could never even play in the game they originate from?  Which is more interesting which is more fresh?  This is what I was saying, my wish for legendary heroes which didn't turn out that way.  Thankfully looks like mythics will be something very special and a stupendous first choice (after OC Eir) which honestly I never even thought of.