Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

so, I've heard that in Japanese, the birth order of siblings is separated by age, so Hrid would still be the first prince of Nifl even if he's the only?

He is the only son, so he is automatically the first, no matter if his sisters were older. It's like how some monarchs are referred to as "the first" even if there hasn't been a "second" yet. 

Remember how Takumi flipped his shit in the Drama CD, because he got demoted to third prince by Corrin's return? Yep, entirely determined by birth order of the siblings of the same gender.

Edited by Nanima

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Nanima said:

He is the only son, so he is automatically the first, no matter if his sisters were older. It's like how some monarchs are referred to as "the first" even if there hasn't been a "second" yet. 

Remember how Takumi flipped his shit in the Drama CD, because he got demoted to third prince by Corrin's return? Yep, entirely determined by birth order of the siblings of the same gender.

Makes sense, yeah. I can't recall where I found this bit of info, but I think Reyson is referred to as the third prince and Rafiel as the first prince, meaning that there was a brother between them. Leanne was also called the fourth princess while Lillia was the first princess, I think.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Makes sense, yeah. I can't recall where I found this bit of info, but I think Reyson is referred to as the third prince and Rafiel as the first prince, meaning that there was a brother between them. Leanne was also called the fourth princess while Lillia was the first princess, I think.

You are right. Although Lillia was the third princess from what I have read. Either way, it makes it possible to determine that there were at least one prince and two princesses killed in the Serenes Massacre. Unless there were some younger siblings we don't hear about. Though I think Leanne was the youngest, since she was given special protection by her sisters.

Here's hoping that in addition to Marth, Leif, Seliph, Sigurd, or Corrin win the next CYL4. Archanea, Jugdral, and Fates are the only main series games before Three Houses left remaining without a lord to have won a CYL, right? We have Alm and Celica (Gaiden/SoV), Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, and Roy (Elibe), Ephraim (Magvel), Ike and Micaiah (Tellius), and Lucina (Awakening). Lucina is kind of debatable depending on who you view is the lord of Awakening and is missing Chrom and Robin. Magvel is missing Eirika.

LOL. The Japanese players got a survey. @Ice DragonCould you share the link? The community could try translating it if it's multiple choice, not fill-in text

EDIT: Nevermind. Doesn't seem to be true. No wait. it probably is. Reeeeee. Can't make up my mind as the evidences keeps on shifting my conclusions

Edited by redlight

48 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Here's hoping that in addition to Marth, Leif, Seliph, Sigurd, or Corrin win the next CYL4. Archanea, Jugdral, and Fates are the only main series games before Three Houses left remaining without a lord to have won a CYL, right? We have Alm and Celica (Gaiden/SoV), Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, and Roy (Elibe), Ephraim (Magvel), Ike and Micaiah (Tellius), and Lucina (Awakening). Lucina is kind of debatable depending on who you view is the lord of Awakening and is missing Chrom and Robin. Magvel is missing Eirika.

dont be dellusional, after this one Tharja will clearly win the next one on the female side together with Eirika.

On the male side I expect Chrom and Marth, because Sigurd isnt very well known compared to those 2.

10 minutes ago, Hilda said:

dont be delusional, after this one Tharja will clearly win the next one on the female side together with Eirika.

On the male side I expect Chrom and Marth, because Sigurd isnt very well known compared to those 2.

Eirika and Tharja have no factor on Chrom, M!Corrin, Leif, Marth, Seliph, or Sigurd? It's only F!Corrin who'd be affected since she'd have to compete with Anna, Eirika, Tharja, etc. Sort of F!Kris and F!Robin if you consider them lords.

It took 236 orbs but I got Nina. That's one more Valor skill to the collection. 4 off focus characters showed up along the way and Jaffar was the only other new unit besides Nina.

This is the second time Sothe showed up as a 5*. I'm watching you Sothe. 

I suppose it's luck balancing itself out but I've been getting more attack bane five star units recently at the cost of obtaining them within a relatively low amount of orbs.  

Edited by Flying Shogi

Well I feel stupid now---this week's tactics drills took like 20 minutes longer than it needed to because I literally spent 20 minutes to figure out that Dorcas doesn't need his special to kill someone with ~10 hp left. A ~10 hp unit with -7 Def on them. (I think I actually spent more time on the Dorcas thing than the entire rest of the drill---this week's GM was really railroaded.)

That said, I don't like the design of this week's drill at all. It was very easy---not many choices, and the bad choices make themselves obvious really quickly. But 13 phase reinforcement maps are the definition of trial and error. It's literally impossible to have perfect play the first time through since you straight up don't have the information you'd need to make the correct decisions.

A reinforcement preview would be exceedingly complicated to code, though. And Tactics Drills not costing anything for failure means that I don't really mind the reinforcement thing that much, but Coastal Clash is still the best of the recent GMs since you have perfect information turn 1. Get It Together is also pretty good, but it's a tad too complicated for my tastes.

Edited by DehNutCase

3 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

So tomorrow is the anniversary and there is still no announcement of a channel. Do you think that all news will be included in a simple in-game notification?

Yes, if it isn't major news it should be in the announcements.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

To be fair, people complained when they did have a Feh Channel for last anniversary because there wasn't as much stuff as expected, so.

At least there was more than what we're probably getting now. If whatever they have planned isn't even worth a Feh Channel now, then...yeah. :/

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

At least there was more than what we're probably getting now. If whatever they have planned isn't even worth a Feh Channel now, then...yeah. :/

My point is if they have the exact same amount of things planned, then after people complained about it getting a Feh Channel last time, it makes sense for them to not make a Feh Channel for that same amount of stuff this time.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

With no Feh Channel, I expect this anniversary "celebration" to be a disappointment. No Feh Channel means no big or significant announcements. Yawn.

Honestly as long as I can have a free legendary hero (if that text was for this) and some free orbs I don't care about the rest.:P:

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

So tomorrow is the anniversary and there is still no announcement of a channel. Do you think that all news will be included in a simple in-game notification?

Likely going to be the case~

FEH Channels are fun, but as long as they're giving us free Orbs, IDRC~

No feh channel but maybe we log in after reset and they go. Special anniversary celebration!

500 orbs!   Free legendary hero of choice!  In addition Hero rises voting starts today!  Also 200 divine dew, and mass demotions, 5 more team slots!  

5 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

No feh channel but maybe we log in after reset and they go. Special anniversary celebration!

500 orbs!   Free legendary hero of choice!  In addition Hero rises voting starts today!  Also 200 divine dew, and mass demotions, 5 more team slots!  

That is about as likely as me waking up tomorrow and not be a type one diabetic anymore, but dang it would be nice.  I am just hoping to get enough orbs to get L!Tiki and hopefully a free 5*.  If there is more that is great, if not I wasn't expecting all that much anyway.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

That is about as likely as me waking up tomorrow and not be a type one diabetic anymore, but dang it would be nice.  I am just hoping to get enough orbs to get L!Tiki and hopefully a free 5*.  If there is more that is great, if not I wasn't expecting all that much anyway.

I don't even have enough orbs to pull another circle of legendary banner, so I would love if they are handing out orbs to celebrate for them to just hand them all at once rather than spread them out over two weeks or whatever.  

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well, it only takes accidentally typing one more zero to turn 50 into 500. They have had plenty of errors in the past. This mistake would cost them money though, so it's much less likely to occur.

5 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Add in a new policy for New Heroes Banners where it is 2-3 5*s, 1 4*, and 1 3*. No demotions will henceforth be called for. Also, each month must contain at least 1 New Heroes.

And, there will be backpay in heroes who should've been in now, but aren't. Lastly, Fire Emblem Heroes will be compatible with Amazon Alexa and she can do all your autobattling for you, without needing any taps when you've cleared a battle. 

And coming in 2020 will be Fire Emblem: Heaven of Valor. This will be the successor to Fire Emblem Heroes, now featuring the Real Time Strategy gameplay intended for the scrapped Wii game with Stefan, Ilyana, and a generic Priest. All FEH players will be granted a transfer bonus. Your starting team, besides the OC Half-Aesirians of Ingway and Lenneth, are Touma, Lianna, Shade, and Xavier.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Add in a new policy for New Heroes Banners where it is 2-3 5*s, 1 4*, and 1 3*. No demotions will henceforth be called for. Also, each month must contain at least 1 New Heroes.

And, there will be backpay in heroes who should've been in now, but aren't. Lastly, Fire Emblem Heroes will be compatible with Amazon Alexa and she can do all your autobattling for you, without needing any taps when you've cleared a battle. 

And coming in 2020 will be Fire Emblem: Heaven of Valor. This will be the successor to Fire Emblem Heroes, now featuring the Real Time Strategy gameplay intended for the scrapped Wii game with Stefan, Ilyana, and a generic Priest. All FEH players will be granted a transfer bonus. Your starting team, besides the OC Half-Aesirians of Ingway and Lenneth, are Touma, Lianna, Shade, and Xavier.

*applauds*

That each month at least one new hero, it is actually hilarious...well hilariously sad that this is something we are not getting.  You know just release some who ranked super low on CYL who they feel not worth of a banner as a new 3-4 star unit each month.  Is that too much to ask?  The rest of the ideas are great, it is too bad the development team is so conservative.