Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

So it's like a Pokedex?

It's exactly like Pokemon, now you can pop your Catria in with a Ditto and breed her until you get perfect IVs.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

58 minutes ago, r_n said:

Blacked out characters are characters you've seen but don't have.

The game doesn't remember characters you've seen before the update, probably since they never had anything in place. So they'll fill out with shadows as you see them in the tower or arena or w/e

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Those are characters you've seen, but don't own.

Oh. I thought it was weird, since I've definitely seen all the characters, but I guess it does only count those after the update. I guess it should be easy to refill all the slots back to "seen" though.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

No one is allowed to touch Catria in lewd ways. She is a pure maiden!

I've seen her stash of Marth pics.

I shouldn't have been wasting all my Stamina grinding for SP on my Flyer Team today.  Soon I'll have enough to try the new Squad Assault.

I'm surprised that the rerolling in the Stratum doesn't take any Stamina to be honest.  Now we can spam roll until we get a mono-color team.

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

Hah, guess Gaius being in the gauntlet made it more of a priority.

One day, Rebecca, you'll get your draw string...!

You know, when you asked if they fixed Rebecca, my thought was if they had fixed her eyes.

Edited by Rezzy

Hm, anywhere where there are dots to indicate pages (summoning menu, quests menu), the currently selected page has its dot bigger.

Number of teams is increased to 10. The green icon in the top-right corner lets you switch to a different team without having to go one by one.

Sounds like the tempest's final map will be

Thabes Labrythnth? At least that's what the datamine thread says, but I don't see an image yet.

Odd, I figured it would be duma's tower

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm, anywhere where there are dots to indicate pages (summoning menu, quests menu), the currently selected page has its dot bigger.

The dots overall look kind of different (at least to me). It makes me kind of happy for some reason.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

The dots overall look kind of different (at least to me). It makes me kind of happy for some reason.

The new dots have gray outlines.

EDIT: Hmm... were you always able to look at your friends' reps' entire skill list?

I think being able to see a player's last active time on the delete friend menu was from a previous update, but I don't remember.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Well, according to the game, I have 106/159 characters. Neat.

9 minutes ago, r_n said:

Hah, guess Gaius being in the gauntlet made it more of a priority.

One day, Rebecca, you'll get your draw string...!

And perhaps that other artists might be busy working on other stuff. It might seem like a simple edit, but you have to figure they probably have more urgent projects to do. In Rebecca's case, Hoshino Lily is also a manga artist and considering she's did several drawings of other characters from Blazing Sword, she may have been commissioned to draw someone else like Erk, Pent, or... Wow, they could have gotten her to do Lucius and Raven's art. Such a missed chance to make them look like BL characters. :p

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You know, when you asked if they fixed Rebecca, my thought was if they had fixed her eyes.

I... I like her eyes. ._.

Edited by Kaden

It looks like they got the merged characters at the top of your team edit now.  Is there a way to make it go back to the old way?

Just tried Squad Assault. Didn't realise the last map would be a reinforcements map. Man, I hate those, but not as much as the cruddy timed maps. Guess they'll be making an appearance in the next set >.< 

Oh well. At least I can plan now I know what I'm looking at :)

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like they got the merged characters at the top of your team edit now.  Is there a way to make it go back to the old way?

What's your sort order?

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do you live in an anime where those eyes are normal?

They're just really shiny and have prominent eyelashes. Not too different from standard shoujo manga eyes.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The new dots have gray outlines.

EDIT: Hmm... were you always able to look at your friends' reps' entire skill list?

I think being able to see a player's last active time on the delete friend menu was from a previous update, but I don't remember.

Yes they were there before.

I wish you can also do the tap artwork to hear conversational quotes in the same screen as well just so it is all in one place