Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

When is the next Bound Hero Battle again? I now there's a re-run of Eirika and Ephraim (damn you Seth, I'd roll for Eirika if you weren't on that banner!) and there's the Tana and Amelia BHB (could it be that Innes is going to be part of the banner too?) but I forgot the dates of these two.

Rerun BHB don't have banners, IIRC, or at least A&C and C&L didn't rerun their banners.  We only seem to get banners for the initial BHB, and we get orb quests for the reruns.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Rerun BHB don't have banners, IIRC, or at least A&C and C&L didn't rerun their banners.  We only seem to get banners for the initial BHB, and we get orb quests for the reruns.

In other words, rerun BHBs don’t have any point to exist for those who’ve already beaten them the first time around. At least rerun GHBs provide everyone with copies of the hero.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We get T&A on December 14th.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh wait, that's happening? Shoot... if neither Tana nor Katarina are on the next skill banner, I may have to save orbs for that instead.

Anyway, I looked it up, and it's apparently happening between December 14th and December 23rd, with possible adjustments depending on time zones.

Thanks! My memory gets fuzzy easily when it comes to dates and stuff.

So it comes next week, might as well wait and see if IS gives some info about the next Legendary banner, if not I'll dump my orbs trying to get a Tana with better nature and maybe Innes if he becomes part of the banner.

Shoot! Oh well, it's not that big of a deal as I wasn't planning on rolling on a banner that has a good chance of having a focus pity breaker on top of the normal ones. Learned that lesson after getting 3 Oscars trying to get Nephenee.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

In other words, rerun BHBs don’t have any point to exist for those who’ve already beaten them the first time around. At least rerun GHBs provide everyone with copies of the hero.

Free orbs from the Askr quests?  It's only 4 more orbs, but BHB only give 4-6 anyways.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Why are we getting a T&A BHB anyway?  Tana and Amelia can't even support in FE8.

Maybe because they join in the same chapter in SS?  Both join in the first chapter after the route split.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why are we getting a T&A BHB anyway?  Tana and Amelia can't even support in FE8.

Appeartly, there relationship, as someone earlier in this thread proved, is tied by the code of SS. I can't remember what it was exactly.

Free orbs from the Askr quests?  It's only 4 more orbs, but BHB only give 4-6 anyways.

It’s nine. 2+3+4=9.

@Rezzy: Amelia was planned to be a princess of Frelia and a flying trainee to boot. But we got Tana as a flying princess, and Amelia as an infantry trainee.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s nine. 2+3+4=9.

@Rezzy: Amelia was planned to be a princess of Frelia and a flying trainee to boot. But we got Tana as a flying princess, and Amelia as an infantry trainee.

Does that mean we'll get an Ike and Roy BHB, since Ike was the alpha name for Roy?

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Amelia was planned to be a princess of Frelia and a flying trainee to boot. But we got Tana as a flying princess, and Amelia as an infantry trainee.

I can't wait until we get the Elincia & somebody-from-TRS BHB.

tfw you promote Setsuna and check out the new voice lines and she asks "Where's Lady Hinoka? She always finds me"

I'm sorry but, the game's been out for a year. I don't think she's coming to get you.

Geez, I just had this talk with Odin too. I don't know where he is, bud!

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

For a second I read that as Elincia & somebody from TMS BHB. I want Tsubasa in Heroes

I still need to buy and play TMS. I've heard it's a solid game, even if it's not all that FE-like.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I still need to buy and play TMS. I've heard it's a solid game, even if it's not all that FE-like.

Wasn't my thing so I ended up returning it after playing it for a few hours. Though I do find lots of the Carnage forms pretty cool. Plus, Tsubasa was pretty cute.

Should I do a last minute summon on the expiring skill banner or just skip it? I'm not saving orbs for anything in particular and would like both Nephenee and Karel, but I don't really need them that badly.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I really like it and it ended up being my favorite Wii U game.  There is a lot of FE tributes in it but it is it's own game and should be treated as such.  The songs are really good as well as the game play.   I think it really depends on what you go in expecting, it is more like a Persona x FE game then SMT, if you like Persona you will like TMS other wise you probably won't like it.  

As a side note I want Yashiro in Heroes the most, but I would love all the TMS mirage masters in the game.

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It is pretty nice. I was on the fence about it for the longest time but in the end I bought it and I liked it a lot. It has cool references to Fire Emblem (there's this waitress girl that looks exactly like Ilyana and some other easter eggs). The gameplay is more akin to Persona than SMT but it can be pretty challenging in the higher difficulties. 

The biggest thing that can turn people off from it is the idol theme, I wasn't the biggest fan of it but the songs were pretty cool and I really ended up liking Tsubasa way more than I thought I would.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I really like it and it ended up being my favorite Wii U game.  There is a lot of FE tributes in it but it is it's own game and should be treated as such.  The songs are really good as well as the game play.   I think it really depends on what you go in expecting, it is more like a Persona x FE game then SMT, if you like Persona you will like TMS other wise you probably won't like it.  

As a side note I want Yashiro in Heroes the most, but I would love all the TMS mirage masters in the game.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

It is pretty nice. I was on the fence about it for the longest time but in the end I bought it and I liked it a lot. It has cool references to Fire Emblem (there's this waitress girl that looks exactly like Ilyana and some other easter eggs). The gameplay is more akin to Persona than SMT but it can be pretty challenging in the higher difficulties. 

The biggest thing that can turn people off from it is the idol theme, I wasn't the biggest fan of it but the songs were pretty cool and I really ended up liking Tsubasa way more than I thought I would.

Yeah, I've heard that it's best to go into it expecting it to be its own thing. I haven't played any of the Persona games, but I have been interested in them, so I think I'd still like the general atmosphere of TMS. I just need to find it at a decent price once I have some money to spare.

I don't care too much about the whole idol theme, but I don't dislike it either, so I suppose I'll decide how I feel for sure once I actually play it myself.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

What's TMS?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. 

The crossover between Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei (which ended up being more akin to Persona X Fire Emblem and pissed a lot of people because it wasn't what they expected).

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@LuxSpes

That was free

I sent you a request, btw. I'm セツナ, Celica lead.

You're using Reinhardt and Celica against my 3  lance or sword infantry+Nino team, of course it's gonna get decimated. Surprisingly though this team set-up nets me 10+ defense wins per season, which is more than what my previous "bait bonus unit hiding Reinhardt, Bridelia and a dancer" set-up ever got me.

And accepted. Also, nice Celica with 60 Atk and 47 Spd on initiation at full HP. I wish I had a Swift Sparrow fodder.

Edited by LuxSpes

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish I had more than one Celica!

I wish I had Celica! 

So the new banner is Takumi, Ephraim and Lyn (sword). I kind of want Lyn but meh, I'll save my orbs.