Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

So much red 5 stars.

My eyes!

Also, how much level 40 units does everyone else have?

You want to see red 5 stars?

Spoiler

7cdcf3bea1.jpg

Add 1 Lyn, 3 Lucina, 1 Sanaki and 1 Ephraim and 1 Henry who got sacrificed to Sanaki

As for the number of level 40, I have 10 (Lyn, Lucina, Sanaki, Azura, Ninian, Nowi, Linde, Camilla, Nino and Elise). Also got a couple of units at lvl 30+

Edited by LuxSpes

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I've met Hanas with atk over 55 and spd around 45 or something which is insane. Luckily I threw Catria with Goad Fliers and she one shotted her 44atk vs 30something hp. 10th stratum puts some crazy stats which is funny, but I have never met thwomp azamas.

I've had to give up more than one run (when I was doing the Flier Stratum 10 quest) because literally not a single one of my units could damage Azama.

I fear 10th Stratum Azama more than Hector tbh.

31 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

How exactly does 10th Stratum work? Because I know Est can't get 55 ATK (highest Est could get is 52, with +ATK being 38, Hone Fliers for 6, then two Goads for 4 each, but I think you mean that she started with 55, which... scary), but I recall seeing quite a few odd numbers in the 10th Stratum when I was doing the infantry quest.

Enemies in the lunatic-level Strata are given stat boosts on top of their normal stats.

The later strata of the tower are definitely weird with enemy stats. I got a map with two Setsuna and one had 19 Res while the other had 30. I don't remember her other stats, but it seems like there's even variance on a single character and that they disregard the usual upper stat limits of that character.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Enemies in the lunatic-level Strata are given stat boosts on top of their normal stats.

Huh. I wouldn't have guessed that.
Thanks, mate.

Although, do we know what the monthly quests will be for April yet? Because I wanna start training up the necessary units (assuming that I have them) before March is over. Also, do you think we'll get the Training Tower quests at the start of the month, or wait a couple of weeks like they did in March?

15 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Huh. I wouldn't have guessed that.
Thanks, mate.

Although, do we know what the monthly quests will be for April yet? Because I wanna start training up the necessary units (assuming that I have them) before March is over. Also, do you think we'll get the Training Tower quests at the start of the month, or wait a couple of weeks like they did in March?

I think the March quests were found through datamining before the month started, but we'll probably have to wait until the game updates to include the next Focus.

I wouldn't assume any given month will have Training Tower quests at all. They seem to like introducing various types of quests mid-month and not necessarily repeating them with any regularity, like how February had the special Arena and Weapon Mastery quests while March never had anything like those but it did have other stuff like the Training Tower and Helping Hand quests.

So I rolled Eliwood yesterday and he was -Atk and +Spd. I looked over my Ninian for a second and noticed they had the same boon and bane.

If I roll Roy and he has the same thing this means they're canon right?

3 minutes ago, Midori Mage said:

So I rolled Eliwood yesterday and he was -Atk and +Spd. I looked over my Ninian for a second and noticed they had the same boon and bane.

If I roll Roy and he has the same thing this means they're canon right?

if that does happen, you should give him dragon fang or draconic aura to make it extra fitting

15 minutes ago, Ether said:

Figure may as well toss this up here as well, spoilers for the upcoming units

Reveal hidden contents

Trailer

Blue mage Lucina, Axe Chrom, Lance Xander, and Green Mage Camilla. So Focus will be split between greens and blues

It's even worse than I thought! Camilla looks exactly like I thought she would . . . . . . . .

Spoiler

Trollop

Chrom looks ridiculous as a rock with glued on eyes.

Can't wait to see their skills so I'll know if this focus is worth a flying fruit cake!

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

...Is it just me, or is Camilla a Malig Knight. That is, a flying ranged unit?

Riding a Zombie Dragon to celebrate Zombie Jesus Day, how appropriate.

Well, I saw Chrom coming, but didn't think Camilla took the silhouette of who I originally thought was Ninian.

I'm a sad man that Chrom's bunny self has better artwork than his Heroes incarnation, but at least it is still Matthew Mercer who voices him. As for Lucina, I guess they got someone new since Laura Bailey can't always be around (or she is using an assumed name, I have no idea). She looks all right.

Xander is... He suits the bunny outfit less than Chrom does. I guess he also changed VAs, so I have no desire to get him. Camilla is Camilla, she does what she wants.

As for other stuff...
Chrom - Green Axe (Looks like an Axe to me)
Lucina - Blue Tome (Thunder Spell)
Xander - Blue Lance (Carrot of Doom)
Camilla - Green Tome (Wind Spell)

Edit: Long story short, while Lucina and Camilla look okay, I don't care much for this special event overall. Xander is off completely while Chrom (despite me disliking the concept) and Camilla pull it off decently. Lucina looks fine, but the (possible) VA change is not motivating me to pick them up.

Edited by Sire

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You know, I'd been hoping for a flying mage for a while, but this is most definitely not how I expected the first one to be released...

Do you not like Green Eggs (and Ham)?

Well... Here are my thoughts on this, in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Tome Egg-wielding Lucina... Can't say I saw that coming. Wonder if she'll get stuck with Thoron+ or get something like Blarraven...

Also, Chrom with an axe. What? I mean, sure, I'll pull for him anyway, but why does he have an axe?

Xander... I don't like it. I take back what I said about pulling for him this focus (not sure if that was this thread or another one, but I definitely said that I would somewhere).

Camilla tho... Is she wearing more clothes than usual? And is it weird that that was my first thought? But anyway, I wonder what tome egg she'll end up with. I kinda want her to get Excalibur, if only because I have had no luck pulling Merric and it would be funny to see a flier with magic that does effective damage on fliers, but it'll probably be something like Rexcalibur+ or something.

Overall, not at all what I expected. Definitely gonna pull Green, but not gonna bother with Blue unless I get Camilla quickly (which I can't see happening, knowing my luck I'll be swimming in 3-Star Barsts and Bartres by the end of this, hopefully with a Raven or Fae in there somewhere), and even then I'll be hoping to avoid pulling the focus characters.

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

...Is it just me, or is Camilla a Malig Knight. That is, a flying ranged unit?

No, it's not just you. That was her default class in Fates, too, so it kinda makes sense that they would make her the first flying mage.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You know, I'd been hoping for a flying mage for a while, but this is most definitely not how I expected the first one to be released...

You and me both. I kinda expected it to be Sumia or Cynthia or something, not "Hey Camilla! Here's an egg! Do magic with it!".

Too bad they didn't release it this month, would've probably helped some people with the 10th Stratum flyer quest.

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Camilla tho... Is she wearing more clothes than usual? And is it weird that that was my first thought? But anyway, I wonder what tome egg she'll end up with. I kinda want her to get Excalibur

Don't you mean Eggscalibur?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Don't you mean Eggscalibur?

:lol:

Damn it, why didn't I think of that?

They might even go with that. And if they do, I'm gonna be pulling Green this focus for sure, just for that.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do you not like Green Eggs (and Ham)?

I do, I like green eggs and ham,

But not like this, Sam I am.

I just didn't think the first aerial wizard

Would be some bunny girl on a lizard.

I wanted Sumia and her trusty peg,

Not Camilla with some arcane egg. 

In the end, I suppose, I'll take what I get.

For if I miss this chance, I'd be filled with regret.

So though this strikes me as a sham,

I suppose I'll settle for green eggs and ham.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I do, I like green eggs and ham,

But not like this, Sam I am.

I just didn't think the first aerial wizard

Would be some bunny girl on a lizard.

I wanted Sumia and her trusty peg,

Not Camilla with some arcane egg. 

In the end, I suppose, I'll take what I get.

For if I miss this chance, I'd be filled with regret.

So though this strikes me as a sham,

I suppose I'll settle for green eggs and ham.

Bars