• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

42 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Sorry i was talking about the trailer.

The trailer can come tonight or tomorrow night. It's generally unpredictable how many days ahead of release a banner's trailer is released, though the trailer is never released on a weekend.

LOL I fuckin' called it last week, more Heroes OCs. Kinda freaky seeing a 2-man banner, though. And no Hrid? Maybe he really will be on a legendary, or he's not actually out of the story yet for book 3.

So, Hrid is the next legendary, I'm assuming?

2-unit banner.... huh, didn't see that coming. I'm saving up anyways for a possible Haar in January, but that Speed Tactic is pissing me off once more, coz I won't get it. As for the rest, nothing that surprises me anymore except Ylgr's weapon type (Blue dagger, what?). So one circle of green and blue and then I buzz off from the game.

This opens up new banner possibilities.

Spoiler

The RD and Binding Blade banners can be 2-man ones, with 1 alt each.

I jest, but I can only imagine the state of the community at such a thing.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Me in a discord server I’m in:

Radiant Dawn banner, January 2019: Ike.
Binding Blade banner, March 2019: .

I'll honestly laugh if they stick an Ike alt or Roy alt on either of the banners. Haar or Jill must make way for the big man. You know what, I bet it'll actually happen now that I think about it.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

This opens up new banner possibilities.

Reveal hidden contents

The RD and Binding Blade banners can be 2-man ones, with 1 alt each.

I jest, but I can only imagine the state of the community at such a thing.

All righto. How do i send complaints to IS? Like customer support stuff? I see a lot of people saying they sent their opinions to them, how?

Also, how soon is too soon to protest 2-unit banners?

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

All righto. How do i send complaints to IS? Like customer support stuff? I see a lot of people saying they sent their opinions to them, how?

Also, how soon is too soon to protest 2-unit banners?

Misc. → FAQ/Etc. → Customer Support → Feedback.

Too late.

7 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

As per my Adrift theory, IS merely throwing out a bunch of fodder Banners to get me to save for Christmas. How nice of them~

Meanwhile, they're giving me absolutely nothing to chew on while I painfully wait on Smash (which itself will likely lead me to barely caring about anything IS does after that point, Christmas included).

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, they're giving me absolutely nothing to chew on while I painfully wait on Smash (which itself will likely lead me to barely caring about anything IS does after that point, Christmas included).

I'm chewing on Let's Go for the time being~

56 minutes ago, dethneer said:

I dunno guys, I really like the idea of 2 unit banners. Better chance to pull the hero you want.

Ditto. Some people just aren’t aware of the math behind summoning and how much of a bargain these can be.

I think the salty reactions are mostly due to people feeling like this will become a norm. I don’t think that’s the case. It’s mostly likely a one time thing, or perhaps they could run several of these at the same time like with the SoV banners.