Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not really liking that at all.

I̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶:̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶D̶e̶b̶b̶y̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶e̶r̶

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And he CAN kill everything. Doesn't mean he will.

^̶P̶r̶o̶c̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶g̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶^̶

#̶W̶h̶y̶

Anywho, you're right, it is your opinion. And if im judging you for your views, that only makes me a moron. Promise me though; You better not use him for skill inheritance this time!

Spoiler

Seriously though!

Spoiler

You better not!

Spoiler

I'll suckle someone's big toe before you do that!

Spoiler

Don't do it!

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, DehNutCase said:

It's actually the +Spd that they need---without it, securing the 1 speed advantage needed to windsweep gravity becomes a lot harder, and this is assuming you can even inherit windsweep to a healer. (+5 atk also helps chip, so you don't need to use other units for killing something you're gravitying to death).

I'd use +Spd defensively, to prevent being doubled.  The only healer who I'd seriously turn into an offensive unit is Elise on an all-cavalry team (or a +Atk Priscilla, which is what I have).

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶:̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶D̶e̶b̶b̶y̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶e̶r̶

^̶P̶r̶o̶c̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶g̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶^̶

#̶W̶h̶y̶

Anywho, you're right, it is your opinion. And if im judging you for your views, that only makes me a moron. Promise me though; You better not use him for skill inheritance this time!

Hide contents

Seriously though!

Hide contents

You better not!

Hide contents

I'll suckle someone's big toe before you do that!

Hide contents

Don't do it!

I'm not. He doesn't have anything I'd give my units right now. But I'm not sending him home either. He's not amazing, but he's still good enough to keep around.

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I trained on Gordin.  EVERYONE doubled him.

If possible, run someone with Shove/Swap.  That should keep Klein out of trouble, and the more things he can shoot, the better.

Together?  This will be interesting!

They're both ranged, and are relatively slow.  However, Faye won't be counter-attacked, and Sophia can tank certain things, if you're careful.  For the sake of coverage, you'll want a blue and green unit, both melee.  You'll also want one more magic unit, if possible.

Of the green units, Anna's fast and available, but she dies to a stiff breeze.  Camilla's another choice, since you should be able to take out arrows with Faye.  Spring Festival Chrom would be perfect, but he's no longer in the summon pool.  Minerva's another choice, but she'll need to de-equip Life and Death, since you're looking for someone who can semi-reliably tank.  If you don't mind spending a LOT of feathers, Barst/Raven with a Silver/Killer Axe can fill that niche (+Spd variants can keep their default weapons, but everything else is just too slow).  Hector's always a fan favorite, but he'll need some sort of repositioning skill so that he can keep up with everyone else.

For blue units, everything points to Nowi or F!Corrin.  F!Corrin has the benefit of being a debuffing physical tank, while Nowi can run Swordbreaker and eliminate one of the faster colors.  Ephraim is a decent alternative, since Faye appreciates Seal Defense.  Sharena makes for a decent off-tank, but I suggest running Renewal in her B slot if you go this route.  Cordelia/Abel can work as player-phase nukes.  Azura/Ninian are great for utility.  Effie has the same issues as Hector, but you'll want to give someone else Swap/Shove.  Reinhardt is always welcome to a team (in which case run Draw Back on someone).

So, have fun~!

Well. I was originally thinking of them in different teams...

But this definitely sounds interesting.

I think I'll try... I have a Barst, some Berukas to inherit Skills and Ephraim/Sharena.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He's not amazing, but he's still good enough to keep around.

Great! I'm glad you feel this way :)

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sweet, sweet Death Blow! And Quick Riposte! My oh my, these skills, so delicious!

I have a Klein of my own actually 

What to do?

What to do......................

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Weeeeell, Klein is the only 4* source for Death Blow... And I have a lot of units that would appreciate that...

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sweet, sweet Death Blow! And Quick Riposte! My oh my, these skills, so delicious!

I have one Klein at 4*, but I refuse to sacrifice anybody for inheritance, unless I have a double.  It must be the pack rat in me.

Funny enough, on my secondary F2P Tablet account, I have 3 Kleins.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have a Klein of my own actually
What to do?
What to do......................

That's easy, send him to me. Gordin has something to learn from the Archery General of Etruria.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I have one Klein at 4*, but I refuse to sacrifice anybody for inheritance, unless I have a double.  It must be the pack rat in me.

As much as I love Karel (no homo), his wo dao goes straight to Navarre as soon as I can lay my hands on one.
Which is probably why he evades me :(

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Well. I was originally thinking of them in different teams...

But this definitely sounds interesting.

I think I'll try... I have a Barst, some Berukas to inherit Skills and Ephraim/Sharena.

Honestly, you'd want them on different teams, since they're both ranged and slow.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Honestly, you'd want them on different teams, since they're both ranged and slow.

Yeah, I think the same...

But again, which units are good for a team with Sophia?

And which with a team with Faye?

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Weeeeell, Klein is the only 4* source for Death Blow... And I have a lot of units that would appreciate that...

I know, right? I'm sure a brave bow user with decent offensive stats would want DB 3, I wonder who?

Hmm....

(In all seriousness, though, DB usually ends up lackluster compared to L&D due to failure to add massive amounts of doubles. Counter damage is an issue, but both windsweep and desperation get around that. (Less so windsweep, for obvious reasons))

Edit: The answer was Klein.

Edited by DehNutCase

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Me too

Like this Faye I'm about to pull

Or this Klein I'm about to keep if I don't pull this Faye heh

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's easy, send him to me. Gordin has something to learn from the Archery General of Etruria.

Hmm Gordin.

I have one of my own

A) use Klein

B) transfer Klein to Gordin

C) Wait for Faye to transfer to her

Just now, Troykv said:

Yeah, I think the same...

But again, which units are good for a team with Sophia?

And which with a team with Faye?

I'll do the digest version:

Both teams want Nino.  She's fast and green.

For the rest. . .

Sophia: Dancer, definitely.  Last slot is a blue physical unit.  Sharena comes to mind, since she's relatively fast, hard to OHKO, and give Nino her buffs.

Faye: I think you can work solely with Nino's Draw Back, so a fast sword user (ideally, Lucina) and Nowi.  You'll need to slap some Hone/Fortify skills on your units, since Nino thrives off of them.

Just now, eclipse said:

I'll do the digest version:

Both teams want Nino.  She's fast and green.

For the rest. . .

Sophia: Dancer, definitely.  Last slot is a blue physical unit.  Sharena comes to mind, since she's relatively fast, hard to OHKO, and give Nino her buffs.

Faye: I think you can work solely with Nino's Draw Back, so a fast sword user (ideally, Lucina) and Nowi.  You'll need to slap some Hone/Fortify skills on your units, since Nino thrives off of them.

I need a Nino now... and Nowi... and promote my *3 Sharena... I guess I'll need some months before getting a good team, I don't want to use so much orbs (I have like 220)... I need my Micaiah <3

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

I know, right? I'm sure a brave bow user with decent offensive stats would want DB 3, I wonder who?

Hmm....

(In all seriousness, though, DB usually ends up lackluster compared to L&D due to failure to add massive amounts of doubles. Counter damage is an issue, but both windsweep and desperation get around that.)

I gave my Julia Death Blow, which I think is great for her since that makes her a great player phase nuke and a pretty good enemy phase mage tank (Naga tome's effect). Speed boosts don't really do anything for her, and I don't want to cut into her Res, soooooo...

Unfortunately she only has Death Blow 2 atm. Would want that crisp DB3.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Me too

Like this Faye I'm about to pull

Or this Klein I'm about to keep if I don't pull this Faye heh

Get jinxed

5 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I need a Nino now... and Nowi... and promote my *3 Sharena... I guess I'll need some months before getting a good team, I don't want to use so much orbs (I have like 220)... I need my Micaiah <3

I have the worst time pulling Nino, and I don't think I've pulled Nowi at all.  In the meantime, work on Sharena.  She's a solid unit anyway.

Just now, Troykv said:

If you focus Pull Greens, you should get a Nino eventually, she's a 3*, and the pool of 3* Greens is only 9 units.  (Compare to 15 Green 4* and 9 Green 5*.)

I have the worst time pulling Nino, and I don't think I've pulled Nowi at all.  In the meantime, work on Sharena.  She's a solid unit anyway.

My Current Greens (non-Anna) are Gunter, Beruka, Merric, Cecilia, Barst, Frederick, Michalis, Narcian and RobinF!

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

If you focus Pull Greens, you should get a Nino eventually, she's a 3*, and the pool of 3* Greens is only 9 units.  (Compare to 15 Green 4* and 9 Green 5*.)

Why I get so many Berukas and Barst? Okay, I can accept the Barst, free reposition, Spur Atk and Brave Axe... But why Berukas? D:

6 minutes ago, Troykv said:

My Current Greens (non-Anna) are Gunter, Beruka, Merric, Cecilia, Barst, Frederick, Michalis, Narcian and RobinF!

Why I get so many Berukas and Barst? Okay, I can accept the Barst, free reposition, Spur Atk and Brave Axe... But why Berukas? D:

Because Glimmer is a decent skill. :P:

Good luck with the pulls.

Because Glimmer is a decent skill. :P:

Good luck with the pulls.

Glimmer is a decent skill... if you have overkill damage, Beruka is the anti-thesis of overkill damage.

What do you think of my greens?

Just now, Troykv said:

Glimmer is a decent skill... if you have overkill damage, Beruka is the anti-thesis of overkill damage.

What do you think of my greens?

F!Robin works as a green tome, in a pinch.  Michalis is the best out of the lot, though he's on the slow side.  Much as I adore Merric, his stats are a little strange.  Cecilia's a one-punch pony who wants to be with other horses.