Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Everything to please the fans.

Oh joy.

Though I doubt he'll still be as annoying as Takumi... At least a blue unit with swordbreaker should hopefully still pound him. I guess we'll have to see what the stats look like. I don't like broken sounding units. Takumi is still the worst bane in the game, in my opinion -.-

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah I guess. I imagine a lot of people would be upset if he was ass. And I think the rest of his banner is.

True, titania and soren had potential as a skeleton and thats it lol

Im still baffled at the fact that Gunter and Jagen remains the best of the Jeigan horses simply because of their op C skill

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh joy.

Though I doubt he'll still be as annoying as Takumi... At least a blue unit with swordbreaker should hopefully still pound him. I guess we'll have to see what the stats look like. I don't like broken sounding units. Takumi is still the worst bane in the game, in my opinion -.-

What if Ike has a giant Atk stat AND good Spd like Ryoma? If he doubles, he'll actually get Aether in one round of combat because of Heavy Blade.... I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if Ike has a giant Atk stat AND good Spd like Ryoma? If he doubles, he'll actually get Aether in one round of combat because of Heavy Blade.... I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

If that happens then my dislike for him will only grow :/ At least with Takumi, there are some counters, but what can you do if someone literally is game breaking?

I hope they don't do that, fans or no fans. Surely even they should see that that won't be a good thing for the game as a whole.

Just now, predator_21476 said:

In the trailer it said new story chapter as opposed to new paralogue. So are they actually gonna start updating the story now?

Oooh, I hope so. If that's the case, at least one good thing would come out of it.

That being said, they've only added four new characters, so unless they bring in some ones that can't be pulled, it's probably just another prologue.

36 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Path of Radiance Banner!

Talk about unexpected! Now I'm a bit regretting of pulling in Echoes banner.

Edited by pianime94

Well, didn't they mention something about how the second half of the April update was going to be implemented in late April? It's late April now.

I wonder if they're only adding ONE chapter of story. But that would be kind of lame. I'd love it if they added more characters to the pool of characters, some more 3-stars as well.

EDIT: I, too, hope Ike isn't super broken. It'd be really unfair if he had great speed and strength and skills that make it easier for him to proc his skill. But let's wait and see. Maybe he gets fucked over by a bad boon/bane combo.

IKE COULD BE A BRANCH THAT GETS BLOWN OVER BY A LIGHT BREEZE AFTER ALL

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, predator_21476 said:

In the trailer it said new story chapter as opposed to new paralogue. So are they actually gonna start updating the story now?

There was a follow-up tweet that corrected the mistake. It's only a paralogue, not a story chapter.

Fun fact: Google Translate translates 「蒼炎の世界」 as The world of bluehead.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

If that happens then my dislike for him will only grow :/ At least with Takumi, there are some counters, but what can you do if someone literally is game breaking?

I hope they don't do that, fans or no fans. Surely even they should see that that won't be a good thing for the game as a whole.

When we have casual 70 attack that doubles and 100 mt brave on 5 range around, Ike actually seems tame

42 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oooh, I hope so. If that's the case, at least one good thing would come out of it.

That being said, they've only added four new characters, so unless they bring in some ones that can't be pulled, it's probably just another prologue.

Or maybe you'll face one of them and a bunch of generics per chapter then all four of them and a generic. That way it's 5 chapters.

Edited by Zero1000
Just realized they did mean it was really going to be a new chapter

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

There was a follow-up tweet that corrected the mistake. It's only a paralogue, not a story chapter.

Oh. Well, that sure is a thing. Guess we have to wait for more story.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Welp. Google-sensei may be wrong about the translation, but you can't say he's lying.

Oh boy. The PoR cast at last! I'm really hoping I could get any of them, they are just memorable characters to begin with. Shame I still haven't seen a bow knight though.

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So this guy has Heavy Blade to make Aether good, AND Distant Counter on Ragnell? UGH.

Ike's signature ability is Aether (With that badass animation when he triggers it). His unique weapon, Ragnell is one of the Twin Regalia (along with Alondite), which Ike only starts using when facing the Black Knight for the last time in PoR. He can attack from both melee and range in both PoR and RD (2 range when attacked only in Heroes). Ragnell is said to be heavy, but it's only made apparent in his Fates amiibo appearance where Heavy Blade becomes an ability.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm probably sure he'll only have an average SPD while he has pretty high defense? Though I'd be happy to have high speed. Ha! Tremble in despair~ Muahahaha~ xD

My wondering now is if I'll be able to resist pulling. I enjoy pulling so not sure I can hold off for half a month xD If Ike is going to be somewhat broken, might as well get him >.< But we'll see what happens. Hopefully, I'll pull for Ike and get Karel... xD

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Welp. Google-sensei may be wrong about the translation, but you can't say he's lying.

Now and forever I will always refer to FE9 as Path of Bluehead.

Just now, pianime94 said:

I'm kinda disappointed that he didn't get his iconic Aether animation.

He does hold the sword the same as he does in FE9 pre-battle stance though.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Lyrai said:

Ike's signature ability is Aether (With that badass animation when he triggers it). His unique weapon, Ragnell is one of the Twin Regalia (along with Alondite), which Ike only starts using when facing the Black Knight for the last time in PoR. He can attack from both melee and range in both PoR and RD (2 range when attacked only in Heroes). Ragnell is said to be heavy, but it's only made apparent in his Fates amiibo appearance where Heavy Blade becomes an ability.

I know all of this, I'm just upset that we're getting yet another Distant Counter unit.

I know everyone's excited for the new banner tomorrow, and to be perfectly honest Ike looks so unbelievably good I'll probably roll for him even though I didn't initially plan to, but I'd just like it to throw it out there that I finally hit 40+10 with one of my units at last. I feel so proud.

Spoiler

And yes I do have TA3/Swordbreaker/Fury/SpurAtkDef and all the other relevant skills learnt on her.

PqZAFPn.png

WAIT, FREAKING IKE?????!!!!!

God damn I gotta start playing this game again... lost interest after launch but Ike will make me come back.

EDIT: AND HE'S BUSTED

Edited by Dandee Leone

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I know all of this, I'm just upset that we're getting yet another Distant Counter unit.

But are you upset that Roy didn't get Distant Counter despite his sword having it in his original game

Just now, Sunwoo said:

But are you upset that Roy didn't get Distant Counter despite his sword having it in his original game

Yeah, I was actually not happy with how wack the Binding Blade was. It's one of my favourite Prf swords in the series.