Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Wedding Costumes? What real life event could be going on in June that relates to this?

Either way, I think I fainted from the excitement of it.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

But same, yeah. I got nothing good from the Hero Pest and p much dead on Orbs atm.

You got nothing from the 8% increase?

Dang #WhenYouActuallyWantToMissAToxicAndYouHitInstead

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

But Ike is in front of you...

I got a 5 star uselessness Marth from his focus who's -Spd and I don't like pushing my luck

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Wedding Costumes? What real life event could be going on in June that relates to this?

You have to remember, this is a Japanese centric game.

The hero fest was for Golden Week.

June is the busiest time of the year for weddings in Japan.

Edited by shadowofchaos

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I love summer weddings!

Very reluctant to merge my old one, since she was my first 5 star pull, is one kana away from my fiancé's name, and the JP version has the speech pattern and cuteness just like her.

So anyways, I'd imagine the hp detriment I'd take can be covered by an HP+3 seal and by the res boost to neutral. (I mean, Linda shouldn't be taking physical hits anyway)

That is if I need to take a hit to get in Desperation range (still saving up feathers to upgrade a Shanna for desperation 3).

Or I could want the low HP for sacrifice desperation range shenanigans.

Since I'm not merging, does anyone recommend double Linda + Wings Ninian defense team commitment?

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

No matter how hard I try to picture it... bride Ninian is still Ninian in her normal outfit.

I feel the same way about Seliph. That outfit may be a bit old fashioned, but it passes for a groom's suit. Maybe change the cape color to white.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I pulled five times for Hero Fest since the beginning of the banner (and World of Radiance, to an extent) and all I got was a Takumi (who's -Atk I might add... :l)

i should get that on a shirt

Granted, it also gave me a ton of skill fodder, so I can't complain too much, and I have wanted a Takumi since like the beginning of the game. It's ok Takumi I appreciate you I swear But I still don't have my Ike or Soren. ._. Or even a Ryoma, and I focused on pulling reds. /cries

That desired Hector also continues to evade my grasp...

Anyway, in other news, I'm focusing on training up two teams to level 40, expanding my pool.

First team: 4* M!Corrin, 4* Frederick (he's +Def, -Res, and his Res is trash-tier anyway. lol, 9 Res at level 32), and I inherited a Brave Axe onto him for much profit, 5* Clair who has surprisingly high attack along with the very useful Harsh Command (and mine is +Atk, to boot, as well as the ultimate mage killing machine with her great Res), and newly-promoted 4* Azama, who's ridiculously tanky on the defense, along with the Pain staff for that free 10 damage on non-mage units (attacking mages is the quickest way to get him killed with his 13 Res at level 29...), plus Solid Earth Balm makes the already tanky team even tankier. Even Clair has 21 defense at level 31, which, for a Pegasus Knight, is pretty good.

Second team: 5* Takumi, 4* Chrom, 4* Abel... I dunno how I feel about Abel. Even with a Brave Lance, he doesn't seem to do much damage at all (and mine happens to be +Atk), and he seems a bit too squishy for anything. I mean, he's a definite swordlord murderer with Swordbreaker, but I've got other units to fill that niche. Hmm, not sure if I should drop him.

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:
Since I'm not merging, does anyone recommend double Linda + Wings Ninian defense team commitment?

You can certainly do that XD. Titania will put in work on a team like that though

Also, yes it is worth switching to the new Kanye Linde.

HP seal gets you 2 more wins, Attack seal gets you 4 more wins, and Speed gets you 5 more wins. (calc'd +Atk -HP with a regular set)

Your +Def -Res one starts off with 64 wins (As opposed to +Atk with 77 wins at base).

So uh yeah, make your decisions from there!

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I pulled five times for Hero Fest since the beginning of the banner (and World of Radiance, to an extent) and all I got was a Takumi (who's -Atk I might add... :l)

i should get that on a shirt

this is why you make sacrifices to Rezzy, the Queen of -Atk so you can gain her favor and she doesn't curse you with her power!

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Gotta love the Training Tower. I'm trying to train Anna and all I'm getting are red enemies...

That was me a little bit earlier.

Alright, gonna get Clair a few levels so she can catch up with the rest of the party --

*fifth stratum is a full team of axes*

*sixth stratum is three bows and an axe*

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

this is why you make sacrifices to Rezzy, the Queen of -Atk so you can gain her favor and she doesn't curse you with her power!

i can only think this is karma for me foolishly and jokingly hoping that everyone else's Alm was -Atk like mine is ;-;

Granted, a lot of my other units have unexpectedly useful natures when I check back at level 40 after having forgotten to check when I pulled them or at level 20, so it's not too bad for me...

lol

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

Granted, a lot of my other units have unexpectedly useful natures when I check back at level 40 after having forgotten to check when I pulled them or at level 20, so it's not too bad for me...

Same.

+Atk Cherche

+Atk Palla

+Speed Bunny Camilla (+Atk would have been nicer but meh)

+Atk Caeda

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Dang #WhenYouActuallyWantToMissAToxicAndYouHitInstead

Yep. I ended up cutting it close to 10% and still no 5* after I ran out of orbs.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I don't like the idea of Sanaki being in it. She looks far too young to be a bride >.< But yup, that is her tome. I don't know if anyone else uses it, though... no one else does in game so far...

Maybe it's Bride Micaiah and Sanaki is the Maid of Honor. 

There was an announcement when the arena updates were first being announced that the arena closes one day early and closes for all day today.

It'll be back tomorrow.

Edited by Thor Odinson

6 minutes ago, Jave said:

Maybe it's Bride Micaiah and Sanaki is the Maid of Honor. 

Always a possibility :) The groom could have his best man ^.^

Groom Eliwood, Best Man Hector lol

3 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

There was an announcement when the arena updates were first being announced that the arena closes one day early and closes for all day today.

It'll be back tomorrow.

Oh, that's what that announcement meant. I didn't know it was saying we wouldn't be able to go in the arena at all.

1 hour ago, pianime94 said:

Yep. I ended up cutting it close to 10% and still no 5* after I ran out of orbs.

I broke my F2P status to get from 85 to 120 orbs on the banner with no five stars to show for it. I took a picture of the 11% rate too. Going to make it my phone's background so I never buy orbs again. 

16 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I broke my F2P status to get from 85 to 120 orbs on the banner with no five stars to show for it. I took a picture of the 11% rate too. Going to make it my phone's background so I never buy orbs again. 

Can you post that for everyone to see? It needs to get immortalized.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Can you post that for everyone to see? It needs to get immortalized.

Probably 11% combined from % focus and % other, not 11% focus (Why...)

Also, this.

Spoiler

ym1olemfmauy.png

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Probably 11% combined from % focus and % other, not 11% focus (Why...)

Also, this.

Hide contents

ym1olemfmauy.png

Oh, I thought they meant 11% focus.

That'd be ridiculous.

Would it even be possible with the 120 rolls 5 star guarantee?

Speaking of which... doesn't the game select characters and hides them behind the stones?

Does it override it to be a 5 star character when you select the stone in that case?

Or does it make all the possible choices 5 star? If the latter would that mean your full roll is forced to be all 5 stars?

Edited by shadowofchaos