• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Really, why?

Because it gets the least wins. And I can think of 5 other people who could use it better anyway....

@GuiltyLove Can confirm that Death Blow isn't a very good choice on Anna.

I personally favor ditching Noatun for a Brave Axe/LD/Desperation build, but even without the Brave Axe, LD + Desperation with Noatun gets her a far better matchup spread than running Death Blow on any of her sets. 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I personally favor ditching Noatun for a Brave Axe/LD/Desperation build, but even without the Brave Axe, LD + Desperation with Noatun gets her a far better matchup spread than running Death Blow on any of her sets. 

Desperation huh? No vantage? Time for more Shanna's...

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I can't wait until I get one of him and then I'll screenshot myself using him as fodder for something

I'd purposely take him into the arena and let him get killed by anything green

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Desperation huh? No vantage? Time for more Shanna's...

Depends on whether or not you actually want to give it to her for maximum efficiency

Vantage does it's job, but it isnt the greatest thing for her.

Also, you should look into getting her Iceberg or any other 3 proc skill besides astra

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'd purposely take him into the arena and let him get killed by anything green

Depends on whether or not you actually want to give it to her for maximum efficiency

Vantage does it's job, but it isnt the greatest thing for her.

Also, you should look into getting her Iceberg or any other 3 proc skill besides astra

Hmmm

HMMMMMM

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler

I'll consider it

I need to find someone with Iceberg and another Shanna then. Astra's CD and animation bother me anyway

Yay RNG Goddess Anna!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Luna actually has a slightly better matchup spread than Iceberg because she already kills most squishies and really only struggles against tankier characters, which Luna helps her with. 

Iceberg is her second best proc though. 

Hmmm

HMMMMMM

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reveal hidden contents

I'll consider it

I need to find someone with Iceberg and another Shanna then. Astra's CD and animation bother me anyway

Welp, it looks like Luna also works so that's something else you can do

Yay RNG Goddess Anna!

Can't wait to make my Anna OP OP

Then my sacrifices will have maximum effectiveness

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ruck Feinhardt

Better watch what you say around here. The Four Horsemen wander the Arena looking for people like you.

Spoiler

Please no more Horse Emblem

Time to sacrifice my extra Fredericks if I ever get them

you could sacrifice that extra Catria you got too

1 minute ago, Otorio said:

Better watch what you say around here. The Four Horsemen wander the Arena looking for people like you.

Reveal hidden contents

I saw Horse Emblem twice

Nino said hello

Then she said goodbye

#BringItOnHorsies

1 minute ago, Otorio said:

Hide contents

Honestly I don't find Horse Emblem particularly dangerous on a defense team since it runs into the same issues as a standard blade team: the AI's too dumb to stick together for buffs. 

Spoiler

Also I see your Reinhardt and raise you a Julia

16 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

How's Defiant Attack for Anna? I know the Defiant skills in general aren't seen as very good; but isn't there some kind of synergy to be found in Noatun + Vantage and it? (or is it always dowon to the same 4 or 5 efficient builds all the time *sighs*)

1 minute ago, salinea said:

How's Defiant Attack for Anna? I know the Defiant skills in general aren't seen as very good; but isn't there some kind of synergy to be found in Noatun + Vantage and it? (or is it always dowon to the same 4 or 5 efficient builds all the time *sighs*)

The problem with Vantage is that it's best one slower units with high attack since if you can't OHKO the enemy with Vantage there's no real point to it, and Anna's base attack is on the low end. She makes up for it with her blisteringly high speed, which allows her to double or even quad almost everyone, but she won't be doing much damage in a single hit, even with Defiant Attack. So I don't really think any Vantage builds with her are ever going to be optimal :/

Spoiler

wSkFRKL.pngjtJolUB.pngDtUNmNZ.pngXLCS2ZL.pngcLDX1Rq.pngmBMlMCQ.pngt0QrL67.png
<3
CEIbs1u.png
Not perfect, should work for now though, for the permadeath event when it comes out, regardless, I'm satistied.

These are the things bias is made of.
Also I'm sorry my pictures are so big, I don't know why.
Should be very helpful for the event with permadeath, whenever it decides to come up.

say that again and i'll repost the pic of Catria killing Oboro

I still haven't forgiven you for that, but I'll close my mouth for now........

3 minutes ago, salinea said:

How's Defiant Attack for Anna? I know the Defiant skills in general aren't seen as very good; but isn't there some kind of synergy to be found in Noatun + Vantage and it?

You'll win marginally less matchups than Life and Death brave ax or fury but you can do whatever

She isn't exactly powerful enough for the whole "Get her to vantage and kill everyone" strat

7 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

You have to remember, this is a Japanese centric game.

The hero fest was for Golden Week.

June is the busiest time of the year for weddings in Japan.

Yeah I remember that. Just wondering cause I'm not aware of anything like this. It's official guys, I live under a rock! Thanks though.

So I'm sure someone mentioned this already but... there's 3 new Google Play achievements. 3 new story chapters coming soon?

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The problem with Vantage is that it's best one slower units with high attack since if you can't OHKO the enemy with Vantage there's no real point to it, and Anna's base attack is on the low end. She makes up for it with her blisteringly high speed, which allows her to double or even quad almost everyone, but she won't be doing much damage in a single hit, even with Defiant Attack. So I don't really think any Vantage builds with her are ever going to be optimal :/

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I still haven't forgiven you for that, but I'll close my mouth for now........

You'll win marginally less matchups than Life and Death brave ax or fury but you can do whatever

She isn't exactly powerful enough for the whole "Get her to vantage and kill everyone" strat

Heh. Defiant Attack + Desperation? I'm just trying to still profit from Noatun :)

2 minutes ago, Sophie said:
  Hide contents

wSkFRKL.pngjtJolUB.pngDtUNmNZ.pngXLCS2ZL.pngcLDX1Rq.pngmBMlMCQ.pngt0QrL67.png
<3
CEIbs1u.png
Not perfect, should work for now though, for the permadeath event when it comes out, regardless, I'm satistied.

These are the things bias is made of.
Also I'm sorry my pictures are so big, I don't know why.
Should be very helpful for the event with permadeath, whenever it decides to come up.

I gave mine Pain, rehabilitate, Live to serve, and heavenly light. I suggest you also give her rehabilitate so you can essentially revive your team members!