Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Real question though, how many orbs have you guys saved up for the next banner?

I currently have 81, and with the 10 omikuji orbs, paralogue orbs and daily bonuses, I should have more than 100 by next Monday. (The most I've ever saved up thus far)

And then there's still the 20 gauntlet orbs that will arrive later. 

I was up to 120 at one point, but then Wyvern banner, Ike banner and Hero fest happened so i've exhausted the supply on the weekend. (still no Ike though but at least I have a Hector now)

At least with the new bonus and defense map missions i'm at around 12 at the moment. Going to try and YOLO a Linde/Julia pull soon and maybe a last shot at Ike. After that maybe save for CYL since so far i don't have any real burning need for more units because barracks are getting full

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, JSND said:

I will address him with the name given to him by the glorious Saiyan race: RAGNAROK, RAGNAROK, RAGNAROK....

RAAAAGNAROOOOOOKKKKKK

TIL Anri is a saiyan

Spoiler

Kappa

What if Ragnarok turned into Falchion.

Yes.

Two Falchions, and neither is lowkey Tyrfing.

14 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Real question though, how many orbs have you guys saved up for the next banner?

I currently have 81, and with the 10 omikuji orbs, paralogue orbs and daily bonuses, I should have more than 100 by next Monday. (The most I've ever saved up thus far)

And then there's still the 20 gauntlet orbs that will arrive later. 

Not enough lol. I'm a dumbass who can't hold more than 25 orbs at a time. I'm at 8 but will most likely wait til 20 and pull for Sanaki and Julia because I've been trying to get them for a while.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I was up to 120 at one point, but then Wyvern banner, Ike banner and Hero fest happened so i've exhausted the supply on the weekend. (still no Ike though but at least I have a Hector now)

At least with the new bonus and defense map missions i'm at around 12 at the moment. Going to try and YOLO a Linde/Julia pull soon and maybe a last shot at Ike. After that maybe save for CYL since so far i don't have any real burning need for more units because barracks are getting full

I missed my chances to Pull Minerva, who is one of the few units I don't have that I still hope to get at some point.  The first time, I had some Orbs, but not enough to feel comfortable Pulling for her without spending money on Orbs.  The second time, it was all Greens, so I couldn't really focus Pull just for her.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I missed my chances to Pull Minerva, who is one of the few units I don't have that I still hope to get at some point.  The first time, I had some Orbs, but not enough to feel comfortable Pulling for her without spending money on Orbs.  The second time, it was all Greens, so I couldn't really focus Pull just for her.

Ironically i couldn't get her in he Wyverns banner but she was my first summon in the Hero Fest (Hector was either the next or after the next)

I had 61 orbs, but I spent 20 today on the Female Mage banner and got a dupe Lucina, so it's all cool.

It's almost like Lucina is telling me "don't replace me, Master".

I'm definitely not unloyal to my queen

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Ironically i couldn't get her in he Wyverns banner but she was my first summon in the Hero Fest (Hector was either the next or after the next)

I'm hoping I just Pull her as a random Green eventually.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Sitting on 15, and I won't be buying more for a while since my money is going towards Echoes.

I need my Linde though...

What if Ragnarok makes Linde's dress expl-

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Heathen.

Linde has WTA so.

Beware the exploding flower petals. Those sting. I think.

Those pillars of light are about as strong as a fly zapper

It's nothing compared to the flames of hell our queen summons

I have no orbs because I spent them on the mage banner today and got three 5*: Cordelia, Camilla, Linde.

All the Cordelias I pulled till now have been -Atk and this one is no exception. However, she is +Spd while my current 5* Cordelia is +HP. So +HP Cordelia is gonna become Brave Lance+ food for Effie.

Camilla's getting merged with my previous Camilla since Cherche already has a Brave Axe+ and I don't know who other than her wants a Brave Axe.

As for Linde, well she's gonna be merged to net me a +2 Linde. Probably will keep the +Res/-Def over the neutral one.

So, pretty happy with the results of the pulls.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm hoping I just Pull her as a random Green eventually.

I spent tons of orbs to try and get her in the Michalis and wynern banner and all I got to show for that were Beruka and Cherche.

Last week, when doing 1 last pull from the Hero Fest, she suddenly appeared. 

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Those pillars of light are about as strong as a fly zapper

It's nothing compared to the flames of hell our queen summons

In time, you too shall see the light.

T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶?̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶m̶e̶.̶

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Oooooooooooooooooh.

What if Ragnarok made the target lose their action on their phase

Actually, what if they made that a Special someday?

Is that a tf2 reference?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oooooooooooooooooh.

What if Ragnarok made the target lose their action on their phase

Actually, what if they made that a Special someday?

I lowkey want Freeze staff in the game

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Is that a tf2 reference?

I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶

I lowkey want Freeze staff in the game

I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶

Gravity is technically discount freeze. Actual freeze would probably be too broken for this game. (Infinite kiting, anyone?)

Just now, Korath88 said:

Gravity is technically discount freeze. Actual freeze would probably be too broken for this game. (Infinite kiting, anyone?)

Yeah, as a Staff, that'd be too good. But as a 5-count Special, maybe?

I was gonna say that cancels a unit's action for a turn seemed way to strong, but most special help you kill a unit, pretty much canceling their actions for the rest of the battle.

Most units are currently optimized to take out targets in one round and sometimes 1 hit and specials add that little extra punch that's sometimes needed to kill tougher enemies. 

I do think that it would be too strong as a staff effect, but I could see it be implemented as a 2-turn staff-only special.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I was gonna say that cancels a unit's action for a turn seemed way to strong, but most special help you kill a unit, pretty much canceling their actions for the rest of the battle.

Most units are currently optimized to take out targets in one round and sometimes 1 hit and specials add that little extra punch that's sometimes needed to kill tougher enemies. 

I do think that it would be too strong as a staff effect, but I could see it be implemented as a 2-turn staff-only special.

But then they make it not Staff-only

and then H e a v y B l a d e

12 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Is that a tf2 reference?

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Can confirm that Smoke definitely plays TF2

You just dream of the game being busted eh?

12 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Is that a tf2 reference?

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Can confirm that Smoke definitely plays TF2

You just dream of the game being busted eh?