Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But then they make it not Staff-only

and then H e a v y B l a d e

If a unit has enough attack to use Heavy Blade, they're probably better off using any other damage increasing specials than one that cancel the opponents action on the next turn.

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Can confirm that Smoke definitely plays TF2

Just started playing the game again this week after taking a long break from it. But I used to play a lot 3-4 years ago. 

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, LuxSpes said:

If a unit has enough attack to use Heavy Blade, they're probably better off using any other damage increasing specials than one that cancel the opponents action on the next turn.

Muh no damage Arena runs

41 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Sitting on 15, and I won't be buying more for a while since my money is going towards Echoes.

I need my Linde though...

Do you want the second one I have? Linde is my first duplicate 5* which so happened in the same summoning session... She's +HP, -Spd, though, so if you're one of those people.

I wanted Julia because it would be cool to have her or more practicality, Sanaki or Tharja or a different blue that I don't have like Abel, Clair, Cordelia, Hinoka, or Peri. Well, at least I have Linde and Kagero.

I really need to promote Raigh to 4*... At this rate, by the time I get a red mage who isn't a Sophia with crappy boon/bane -- the only good ones were the special map and quest ones -- and that one Raigh that showed up a couple days go is that the developers gives me one. Quite sad, huh? I actually came close to that happening with archers, but Niles showed up before that happened. Same with a sword knight, but 2 sDraug showed up before the quests. And no, that is not a typo with the plural of Draug. :p

Edited by Kaden

9 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Do you want the second one I have? Linde is my first duplicate 5* which so happened in the same summoning session... She's +HP, -Spd, though, so if you're one of those people.

I wanted Julia because it would be cool to have her or more practicality, Sanaki or Tharja or a different blue that I don't have like Abel, Clair, Cordelia, Hinoka, or Peri. Well, at least I have Linde and Kagero.

I really need to promote Raigh to 4*... At this rate, by the time I get a red mage who isn't a Sophia with crappy boon/bane -- the only good ones were the special map and quest ones -- and that one Raigh that showed up a couple days go is that the developers gives me one. Quite sad, huh? I actually came close to that happening with archers, but Niles showed up before that happened. Same with a sword knight, but 2 Draugs showed up before the quests.

May I introduce you to our queen and goddess Celica

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That is if Her Grace would honor me by being summoned during her banner in the future.

Otherwise, I'm stuck with them. Oh, yeah, have to level up 3* Sophia since -Atk 4* Sophia's attack is lower than a neutral 3*... Slow and weak with average defenses which will definitely help when she gets doubled to death by everything. -__-

Why, game? Why must you hate me so? Crappy red mages, no archers for 21 summons, still only good archer being starter Virion who is a level 40 4* now, and dealing with only 4 blues none of which were mages for 10-some summons in. Meanwhile, half the playable greens by Julia's banner and a ton of swords.

Edited by Kaden

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This is the part where I make an animal sacrifice joke, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

That is if Her Grace would honor me by being summoned during her banner in the future.

Otherwise, I'm stuck with them. Oh, yeah, have to level up 3* Sophia since -Atk 4* Sophia's attack is lower than a neutral 3*... Slow and weak with average defenses which will definitely help when she gets doubled to death by everything. -__-

Why, game? Why must you hate me so? Crappy red mages, almost no archers for 21 summons, still only good archer being starter Virion who is a level 40 4* now, and dealing with only 4 blues none of which were mages for 10-some summons in. Meanwhile, half the playable greens by Julia's banner and a ton of swords.

5 words:

Spoiler

Make animal sacrifices 

3 hours ago, immatx said:

Most people are hitting the friend limit. I know a lot of people on here are only adding others from on here now just because of the limit. Glad your having more fun though!

That is fifty.

3 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

I haven't gotten rid of any 5*s as of now and generally I'll keep 5* exclusives/focus characters/characters I like even if there is a 4* version of them

but let's say if I roll a 5* Tharja I'm totally going to feed her Raudrblade+ to my Leo because I get to cheap out on 20k feathers and I don't even like Tharja

Or if I roll Peri 5* someone can have that Killer Lance +

But I have been pretty lucky and have a lot of 5*s as a f2p so I have the leeway to do this now

Feathers have become a huge problem to get as we need the daily login 200 feathers and arena's per day to happen again like before.

2 hours ago, Gustavos said:

What if Ragnarok was a Marvel movie that introduces Jeff Goldblum into the cinematic universe?

He always was a prodigy in scientific films. He did "The Fly" too.

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

0. And will still remain at 0 since I'm desperately trying to pull for Linde. However if I do get the chance, I'll probably pull for Celica and friends. That being said, good luck to you.

We need another Hero fest banner featuring Ike so that you can pull for red, only to get sword Celica.

Either that or here's hoping the game gives you only red orbs all the time.

4D2YZx.png

It was nice to make this happen for me upon that banner. XD

1 hour ago, KongDude88 said:

Not enough lol. I'm a dumbass who can't hold more than 25 orbs at a time. I'm at 8 but will most likely wait til 20 and pull for Sanaki and Julia because I've been trying to get them for a while.

Saving orbs is no problem. I have seventy as I'm saving them for Celica's banner. Should just save them for one banner that you really want to pull from as that avoids often having to pay money for it! ;)

Edited by PuffPuff

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This is the part where I make an animal sacrifice joke, isn't it?

5 words:

Hide contents

Make animal sacrifices 

I'm still waiting on mine.

I like steak.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm still waiting on mine.

I like steak.

OH CRAP!

Oh hey there! Uhh..... You'll have your steak tomorrow! I even made sure I seasoned it with barbecue sauce! Don't curse me please

Spoiler

Now I just need to make SatsumaFSoysoy's sacrifice and I'll be set fo this week.....

y'know...as i was leveling my Lon'qu in preparation to sack him for Vantage, as is custom, i thought..what if he's actually...good?

and then i looked at...Lon'Qu with Wo Dao+, Moonbow, Fury 3, and Desperation...if it's a +Atk -Res Lon'qu with a +Atk seal, he gets 97 wins, 13 losses, 3 inconclusive when enemy initiates first and then he initiates. according to the calculator i use, at least. even my +Def -HP Lon'Qu would get 90 wins, 17 losses. is Lon'Qu bein' slept on? 

i think i've found my next project. sounds fun, and i got a Karel to spare who i never use.

Get Kagero.

She is the only worthy colorless unit to use as Triangle Adept with colorless advantegeous weapons makes them a joke. Raven tomes.

8 minutes ago, PuffPuff said:

Get Kagero.

She is the only worthy colorless unit to use as Triangle Adept with colorless advantegeous weapons makes them a joke. Raven tomes.

Triangle Adept Ravens screw up Kagerou too, even with Life and Death, unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Triangle Adept Ravens screw up Kagerou too, even with Life and Death, unfortunately.

indeed...i got a little scared when i saw one because she could two shot my -Def Robin who had only T Adept 2. but then i realized i could just one shot her, gg.

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

indeed...i got a little scared when i saw one because she could two shot my -Def Robin who had only T Adept 2. but then i realized i could just one shot her, gg.

With Life and Death 3 and the Atk Seal, she gets like 97 wins, and it's ridonkulus. If you don't have a TA Raven you better be very careful.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

With Life and Death 3 and the Atk Seal, she gets like 97 wins, and it's ridonkulus. If you don't have a TA Raven you better be very careful.

hoo yeah, i don't underestimate her. and i'll always remember the time when i accidentally got a Kagerou in Vantage range and my Robin was low from, i guess, tanking everything else in the universe, which meant he couldn't take another hit from her. and guess what? all my remaining units were ranged and would get one-shot. 8')

i was scarred for a little while after that...and i've always been scared to ever bench Robin from my team, i am not a careful enough player for this shit

hoo yeah, i don't underestimate her. and i'll always remember the time when i accidentally got a Kagerou in Vantage range and my Robin was low from, i guess, tanking everything else in the universe, which meant he couldn't take another hit from her. and guess what? all my remaining units were ranged and would get one-shot. 8')

i was scarred for a little while after that...and i've always been scared to ever bench Robin from my team, i am not a careful enough player for this shit

I just put Vantage on my Kagerou :)

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just put Vantage on my Kagerou :)

YOU

well, what can i say, as i was just training up a Lon'Qu to put Vantage on mine too. we're horrible people.

but maybe i'll finally be able to get defense wins for once in my life when i get her to 40..the dream

YOU

well, what can i say, as i was just training up a Lon'Qu to put Vantage on mine too. we're horrible people.

but maybe i'll finally be able to get defense wins for once in my life when i get her to 40..the dream

Do you have a spare Jaffar or 5* Hana or something? If not, Death Blow from Ursula works too for Kagerou. It's not as ridiculous, but she is harder to kill without L&D.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you have a spare Jaffar or 5* Hana or something? If not, Death Blow from Ursula works too for Kagerou. It's not as ridiculous, but she is harder to kill without L&D.

i have one Jaffar but i kind of want to keep him just because i love that dude..even if he had to be +Hp -Atk for me in this game...Death Blow i may consider, although i only started playing the game right as Ursula's GHB was up, so i'll only have two copies to spare since she's back now, and i don't have any other sources at the moment. i was initially thinking of slapping Fury on her since i have 500 Hinatas but i'm not sure, just seems like a waste of SP and feathers. i'll probably go with DB eeh. when they gonna release a 4* with L&D 3 ;-;

i have one Jaffar but i kind of want to keep him just because i love that dude..even if he had to be +Hp -Atk for me in this game...Death Blow i may consider, although i only started playing the game right as Ursula's GHB was up, so i'll only have two copies to spare since she's back now, and i don't have any other sources at the moment. i was initially thinking of slapping Fury on her since i have 500 Hinatas but i'm not sure, just seems like a waste of SP and feathers. i'll probably go with DB eeh. when they gonna release a 4* with L&D 3 ;-;

Fury is kinda pointless for Kagerou imo. It helps, but you're better off passing it to someone else.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fury is kinda pointless for Kagerou imo. It helps, but you're better off passing it to someone else.

yeah it's kinda eh...but i just realized Ursula gets DB at 5*, for some reason i thought it was at 4*...so far away, maybe i will put Fury on to fill in 'till then, unless there's some better skill..and i might as well promo some 3* Hanas instead of Ursula. hmm..