Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

They say denial is always the first stage.

You have to go deeper. The breakup never happened because the hookup never happened in the first place.

I never got a Celica, you see. Won’t stop me from continuing to stubbornly ship Sharena/Celica just like I still stubbornly ship Karkat <3 Terezi even though that ship was sunk fucklong ago.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

43 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You have to go deeper. The breakup never happened because the hookup never happened in the first place.

I never got a Celica, you see. Won’t stop me from continuing to stubbornly ship Sharena/Celica just like I still stubbornly ship Karkat <3 Terezi even though that ship was sunk fucklong ago.

I have both, they had fun.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You don't want to see your dream fulfilled, even if only for ~2 months? They might still get back together....

What are you even talking about now?

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Setsuna is barely in the top 5 for archers, certainly not near the top 3.

For anyone who's bothered with damage calculations, Setsuna's optimized quad build doesn't have anywhere near the matchup spread of LD Brave Bow Takumi, Jeorge, or Klein, much less Cordelia. 

0x4 damage isn't scary. 

It's pretty scary when you realize you sunk all of these resources into Setsuna for a sub par unit.  God, I hope the wiki updates the tier list.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What are you even talking about now?

I don't know, really. My brain is being fried by the goddamn sun in this 42C (over 100F?) weather.

Also, I've been trying to do a deathless run in Tempest with Celica and Sharena, but it's proving to be difficult because I haven't optimized Sharena and Hector.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

14 minutes ago, Refa said:

It's pretty scary when you realize you sunk all of these resources into Setsuna for a sub par unit.  God, I hope the wiki updates the tier list.

If you personally like Setsuna, then it isn't as bad I suppose.

To be fair, referencing a tier list to determine your decision-making was your first mistake. There's been quite a bit of discussion about quad builds since the release of SI and Setsuna being one of the weaker candidates for it was discovered relatively early on. Even Klein and Jeorge run it much better if Takumi--or Bride Cordelia better yet--aren't available.

That said, my condolences.

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

If you personally like Setsuna, then it isn't as bad I suppose.

To be fair, referencing a tier list to determine your decision-making was your first mistake. There's been quite a bit of discussion about quad builds since the release of SI and Setsuna being one of the weaker candidates for it was discovered relatively early on. Even Klein and Jeorge run it much better if Takumi--or Bride Cordelia better yet--aren't available.

That said, my condolences.

Wait a second, I didn't go for that!  I'm not that dumb. =(  Seriously though, I generally only promote units that I like and I can see being useful for my team composition in the immediate future.  Setsuna doesn't fall under either of those categories, so she's not getting promoted any time soon heh.

48 minutes ago, Refa said:

Wait a second, I didn't go for that!  I'm not that dumb. =(  Seriously though, I generally only promote units that I like and I can see being useful for my team composition in the immediate future.  Setsuna doesn't fall under either of those categories, so she's not getting promoted any time soon heh.

Oh, my bad then. I just assumed based on the wording.

In any case, no harm done.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Yeah, I probably could have worded that better.

Although if Quadsuna could really fire Heavy Spears, I'd totally go for that because it sounds hilarious.  Make it happen, IS!!!!

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Although if Quadsuna could really fire Heavy Spears, I'd totally go for that because it sounds hilarious.  Make it happen, IS!!!!

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

Quadsuna would be way better if she fired heavy spears instead of arrows.

16 minutes ago, Refa said:

In my sig, her bow is the Alatreon Commandment from Monster Hunter. It's a bow designed to pierce the hides of giant dragons multiple times.

31 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

In my sig, her bow is the Alatreon Commandment from Monster Hunter. It's a bow designed to pierce the hides of giant dragons multiple times.

And it's all the better for it.  Man, I really need to play at least one MonHun game in the near future.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

invest everything on Finn or riot

37 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You too, can have your Setsuna hit for 99x5!

did bow hit 5 times in mh aside from like spread?

it probably doesn't matter because its not Teostra and Seregios lul

Just now, JSND said:

I'd definitely do that.  I'm already building on a decent Horse Emblem core (Hone Cavalry!Camus, Fortify Cavalry!Xander, uh...Olwen who'll get one of those eventually), so he'll probably be useable enough regardless of his actual quality.  I'm hoping he comes out soon and is really good though because I'd go ALL IN (both for pulling units and giving him the best skills).

Just now, JSND said:

I'd definitely do that.  I'm already building on a decent Horse Emblem core (Hone Cavalry!Camus, Fortify Cavalry!Xander, uh...Olwen who'll get one of those eventually), so he'll probably be useable enough regardless of his actual quality.  I'm hoping he comes out soon and is really good though because I'd go ALL IN (both for pulling units and giving him the best skills).

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who needs level 3 Pierce 5 when you can have level 4 Rapid 5 on a bow with 360 Attack, 60 Defense, and 3 slots? (...Ignoring the fact that Atlal Ca's 真名ウプウアウト can only equip Power Coating 2.)